他们的存在只有一个作用…
…of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders.
把少数杰出的天才举在他们肩上
You,me…
像是你 我…
…we’re exceptional.
这种天才
I could squash you like a bug right now.
我大可以一脚把你踩扁
But I’m offering you a choice.Join me.
但我给你一个选择 加入我
Imagine what we could accomplish together.
想像一下我们可以共同完成的大事
What we could create.
可以开创未来
Or we could destroy.
还是我们可以大肆破坏
Cause the deaths of countless innocents in selfish battle…
为了你所谓的理想 死伤无辜百姓…
…again and again and again until we’re both dead.Is that what you want?
直到我们双方倒下为止 这才是你想要的吗?
Think about it,hero.
想想看吧 大英雄
In spite of everything you’ve done for them,eventually,they will hate you.
不管你替他们做了多少好事 最后他们都只会憎恨你
It’s me again.
又是我
How was your audition?
你的试镜如何?
How’d you know? The hot line.Your mom…
你怎么知道? 我的消息灵通 你妈妈…
…told my aunt,told me.
跟我婶婶说的 婶婶跟我说的
So you just came by?
你是来看我吗?
I was in the neighborhood.Needed to see a friendly face.
我正好路过 想看一下可爱的面孔
I took two buses and a cab to get in the neighborhood,but….
我坐公车和计程车大老远跑来…
So how’d it go?
试镜如何?
They said I needed acting lessons.
他们叫我再回去上演技课
A soap opera told me I needed acting lessons.
肥皂剧要我去上演技课
Let me buy you a cheeseburger.The sky’s the limit,up to $7.84.
我请你吃汉堡 价钱上限到7.84元
I’d like a cheeseburger.
我很想吃
Oh,but I’m going out to dinner with Harry.
不过我要跟哈利约了吃晚饭
Come with us.
一起来吧
No,thanks.How’s it going with…?
不 谢了 你们之间如何…
Never mind.That’s none of my business.
算了 不关我的事
It’s not?
是吗?
Why so interested?
那你干嘛这么关心?
I’m not.
我没有
You’re not?
你没有?
Well,why would I be? I don’t know.
我♥干♥嘛要关心? 我不知道
Why would you be?
为什么?
I,that’s a –
我…
I don’t know.
我不知道
Sorry you won’t come with us.
可惜你不跟我们一起来
I’d better run,tiger.
我要走了
Hey,check it out,man.
嘿 看!
Come on,man.
别走 美女
Hey,where you going,baby? Come on!
你去哪儿? 美女 来嘛
Get off me!
放开我
Wait!
等等
You have a knack for getting in trouble.
你好像有惹上麻烦的习惯
You have a knack for saving my life.I think I have a superhero stalker.
而你也好像有救我的习惯 超级英雄来当我的保镖
I was in the neighborhood.
我刚巧在附近
You are amazing.
你真厉害
Some people don’t think so.
有些人不这么想
But you are. Nice to have a fan.
你真的很棒 有仰慕者真好
Do I get to say thank you this time?
这次我能谢你吗?
Wait.
等等
Let me in! My baby’s in there!
我要进去救我的孩子!
Let me go! The roof’s collapsing!
让我进去! 屋顶就快塌了
Somebody save my baby! The roof’s about to collapse!
谁来救救我的孩子 屋顶就快塌了!
Look! Up there!
你们看上面
Save my baby,please!
请救救我的孩子!
No!
不!
It’s okay.Your baby’s fine. Oh,my baby!
没事了 他很安全 我的宝贝
God bless you,Spider – Man.Bless you.
上帝保佑你 蜘蛛侠
Don’t let him get away!
别让他跑掉
Hold it! You’re under arrest.I’m taking you in.
等等! 你被捕了 我要带你回警局
Oh,my God,there’s somebody still up there!
天啊 还有人在上面
I’m going.
我要去救人
I’ll be here when you get back. Not coming back.
我会等你回来 我不会再回来
Go! Go!
快去吧
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
I’m gonna get you out of here!
我会把你救出去
It’s okay.
没事了
You’re pathetically predictable.
你一点新意也没有
Like a moth to the flame.
老是飞蛾扑火
What about my generous proposal?
我的提议怎么样?
Are you in or are you out?
你想不想加入我?
It’s you who’s out.Out of your mind. Wrong answer.
我看你是丧心病狂了 答错了!
Oh,great.
喔 太棒了
No one says no to me!
没有人能拒绝我
M.J.,will you stop goofing around? Harry,relax.
拜托你别闹了 可以吗? 哈利 放轻松
He’s here.
他来了
Are you ready?
好了吗?
Aunt May.I’m sorry I’m late.
梅婶 抱歉迟到了
Work was murder.I picked up a fruitcake.
工作忙得要命 我带了水果蛋糕来
Thank you,Mr.Osborn.We’re so glad you could come.
谢谢你 奥斯本先生 很高兴你抽空过来
Who is this lovely young lady?
这位可爱的小姐是?
I’d like you to meet my father.Dad,this is Mary Jane Watson.
这是我父亲奥诺曼 爸爸 这是华玛莉
I’ve been looking forward to meeting you.
你好 我一直想见你
Happy Thanksgiving,sir. Now,where is Peter?
感恩节快乐 彼得呢?
He’d better remember that cranberry sauce.
他最好记得买♥♥红莓酱
Oh,that’s weird.I didn’t know he was here.
奇怪 我不知道他在家
Peter?
彼得?
Is that you?
是你吗?
How strange.There’s nobody here.
真奇怪 没有人
Bit of a slob,isn’t he? All brilliant men are.
他有点邋遢 不是吗? 天才都是这样
Hey,everyone. Oh,Peter!
大家好 彼得!
It’s a jungle out there.
外面真是混乱
Had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these cranberries.
我好不容易才买♥♥到酱
Thank you.Now then,everybody sit down…
谢谢 现在 请大家坐下吧
…and we can say grace.
让我们祷告
Here we go.
好了
There we are. It looks delicious.
来了 看起来很好吃
Will you do the honors?
请你切火鸡
Why,Peter,you’re bleeding.
怎么了 彼特 你在流血
I stepped off a curb and got clipped by one of those bike messengers.
我走在街上 被个骑脚踏车的撞伤了
Well,let me see.
让我看看
Oh,my goodness.
喔 我的天啊
That looks awful. No,it’s nothing.
看起来很严重 没什么
I’ll get the first – aid kit.Then we’ll say grace.
我去拿急救箱 接着再来祷告
This is the boys’ first Thanksgiving here,and we’ll do things properly.
你们第一次在这儿过感恩节 我们要照规矩来
How did you say that happened?
你是怎么受伤的?
Bike messenger.
骑脚踏车的
Knocked me down.
把我撞伤了
If you’ll excuse me,I’ve got to go. Why?
不好意思 我得走了 为什么?
Something has come to my attention.
我突然想到一件事
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I’m fine,just fine.Thank you,Mrs.Parker.Everyone.
我没事 谢谢你 大家慢用
Enjoy the fruitcake. Dad!
请享用水果蛋糕 爸爸!
I planned this so you’d meet M.J.,and now you have to leave?
我想让你多认识玛莉 但你现在却要离开?
I’ve got to go.
我得走了
This girl is important to me. Harry,please.Look at her.
她对我很重要 拜托你看清楚一点
Think she’s sniffing around because she likes your personality?
你以为她是真的喜欢你吗?
What are you saying? Your mother was beautiful.
你在说什么? 你妈妈也很漂亮
They’re all beautiful until they’re snarling after your money like wolves.
她们都很漂亮 直到一闻到钱就变成豺狼
You’re wrong,Dad.
你错了 爸爸
A word to the not – so – wise about your girlfriend:
给你一个忠告怎对女友
Do what you need to with her,then broom her fast.
把她弄到手了就甩掉她
Thanks for sticking up for me,Harry.
谢谢你帮我辩解 哈利!
You heard? Everyone heard that creep.
你都听到了? 全部人都听到那混♥蛋♥说的话了
That creep is my father.With luck,I’ll be half of what he is.
他可是我老爸 我只恨我什么也比不上他
Shut up about stuff you don’t understand!
你不懂就别乱说
Harry Osborn!
奥哈利
I’m sorry,Aunt May.