他很臭而且我不喜欢他
Don’t move,lady!
别动 小姐!
Guy with eight hands.Sounds hot.
有八只手的男人 好性感
Those tights and that tight little –
他的紧身裤还有那小小的紧身…
Dresses like a spider He looks like a bug
他打扮成蜘蛛 他看起来像昆虫
But we should all just give him One big hug
我们都该为他加油打气
Look out Here comes the Spider – Man
小心 蜘蛛侠来了
“Who is Spider – Man? “He’s a criminal,that’s who he is.
“谁是蜘蛛侠? ”只是个罪犯
A vigilante,a public menace.Why’s he on my front page?
他是个公害 怎么会上我的头版封面
Mr.Jameson,your wife needs
詹先生 你太太在一线 她想知道…
There’s a page six problem. We have a page one problem.
第六版有问题 头版才有问题
Well? He’s news.
那么? 他是热门新闻
The clients can’t wait. They’re about to.
客户不能等 让他们等
He pulled six people off a subway. From a wreck he probably caused.
他在地铁救了六个人 也许是他造成的灾难
Something goes wrong and he’s there.Look! He’s fleeing the scene.
哪儿出事他就会在那儿 看! 他看来像在逃离现场
He’s probably going to save somebody else.He’s a hero!
他救了其它人 是个英雄
Then why the mask? What’s he got to hide?
那干么他要带面具 为什么要藏头露尾?
She needs to know if you want chintz or chenille.
她想要知道要用绵布还是绒布
Whichever’s cheaper. It’s like this:
用便宜的那一个 是这样的…
We double – booked page six.Macy’s and Conway’s both have –
第六版的版面被重复预定了 梅西百货和大卖♥♥场都要…
We sold out four printings. Sold out?
我们卖♥♥光4版? 卖♥♥光?
Every copy.
每一份
Tomorrow,Spider – Man,page one.Move Conway to page seven.
明天头版要登蜘蛛侠照片 大卖♥♥场广♥告♥放到第七版
That’s a problem. Then make it page eight.
第七版放不下 那放第八版吧 打九折 还是打九五折
That can’t be done. Get out!
办不到 给我滚出去
We can’t get a decent picture.Eddie’s on it,but we can barely see him.
没有蜘蛛侠的照片 艾迪跟了半天 什么也拍不到
Aw,what is he,shy?
怎么 他害羞吗?
If we can get Julia Roberts in a thong,we can get this weirdo.
如果我们可以拍到茱莉亚罗勃兹的裸照 我们也可以拍到这个怪胎
On the front page: “Cash for a Spider – Man picture.”
登广♥告♥说:拍到蜘蛛侠就有奖金
He doesn’t want to be famous? I’ll make him infamous!
他不想成名 我就让他声名狼籍
Buzz off.
滚开
M.J.,it’s me,Peter. Hi!
玛莉 是我 彼得 嗨
What are you doing around here?
你在这儿干嘛?
Begging for a job.How about you?
我在找工作 你呢?
I’m headed to an audition. An audition? So you’re acting?
我正要去试镜 试镜? 你在演戏了?
Yeah.
对
I work steady.In fact,I just got off a job.
我找到一份工作 刚下班
That’s great.
太好了
You’re doing it.Living your dream. Glamour girl!
你的美梦成真 大明星
Your drawer was short $6!
你的收银机抽屉少了六块钱
Next time,I’ll take it from your check.
下次要扣薪水
Excuse me,Miss Watson? I’m talking to you! Hey!
对不起 华小姐? 我在跟你讲话
Yes,Enrique! Okay? I get you.
是的 恩瑞! 好啦 我听到了!
It better not happen no more.Don’t roll your eyes at me.
下次小心点 最好不要再发生了!
Some dream,huh?
梦想… 嗯?
It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.
这没什么好丢脸的
Don’t tell Harry. Don’t tell Harry?
别告诉哈利 别告诉哈利?
Don’t you guys live together? We’re going out.Didn’t he tell you?
你们不是住在一起吗? 我们正在约会 他没告诉你吗?
Oh,yeah.Right.
喔 对!
I think he’d hate the idea of my waiting tables.
我想他讨厌我当服务生
He’d think it was low or something. It’s not low.You have a job.
他觉得那有点低贱 那不是低贱 是份正当工作
You know,Harry doesn’t live on a little place I like to call Earth.
你知道 哈利并不是活在现实世界里
No,I guess not.
我想也是
Thanks,Pete.
谢谢 彼特
We should catch up sometime.
我们改天再聚聚
Let’s get some lunch some evening.
找晚上来吃午餐吧
I’ll come by and have some of your Moondance coffee some day.
改天我会来找你!
And I won’t tell Harry. Don’t tell Harry.
我不会告诉哈利 别告诉他
I won’t.
我不会
I won’t tell Harry.
我不会告诉哈利
Timing’s perfect.Hey.
时间太完美了
Five new contracts.It’ll be great.
五份新合约 太棒了
Norman’s making his weekly inspection.
我爸爸又来巡视了
Spent half of it on the phone.
不过大半的时间花在电♥话♥上
Look,man,I’m glad you’re here.I need your help.I’m really lost here.
我很高兴你在这 我需要你的帮助
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
You look like you just got second place in the science fair.
你看起来像是在科学比赛惨败 屈居第二名的鬼样子
No…I was late for work and Dr.Connors fired me.
不是…我上班迟到 结果被康博士开除
You were late again?
你又迟到了?
I don’t get it.Where do you go all the time?
我不明白? 你倒底跑哪去了
Around.
到处走走
Peter Parker.
彼得派克
Maybe you’ll tell me who she is. Who?
也许你该告诉我她是谁 谁?
This mystery girl Harry’s been dating. Dad.
哈利正在约会的神秘女郎 爸爸
When do I get to meet her?
什么时候我可以见他?
Well,sorry.Harry hasn’t mentioned her.
对不起 哈利没提过她
Pete,you’re probably looking for a job now,right?
彼得 你正在找新工作吧?
Dad,maybe you can help him out.
爸爸 也许你能帮忙
I appreciate it,but I’ll be fine. I’ll make a few calls.
不用了 我自己找 我可以打几个电♥话♥搞定
I couldn’t accept it.I like to earn what I get.I’ll find work.
我不能接受 我想自食其力 自己找工作
I respect that.
我很佩服你
You want to make it on your own.
你想靠自己打天下
That’s great.
非常好
What other skills do you have?
你还有什么才能?
I was thinking about photography.
我想当摄影师
Hello.
你好
Let’s go! Move it!
上吧 快!
Watch the street!
看着街上!
Cheese!
笑一个!
They’re crap.
垃圾
Crap,crap.Megacrap.
垃圾… 全是垃圾
I’ll give you $200. That seems a little low.
我给你两百元 价钱有点低啊
Take them somewhere else.
那就去找别人
Your wife says the tile’s out of stock. We’ll put a rug there.
你太太说你订的磁砖缺货 那就铺地毯吧
Sit down.Give me that.
坐下 给我看
Give you 300.That’s the standard fee.
给你三百元 这是标准价格
Scrap page one.Run that. Headline?
把照片刊在头版 标题呢?
“Spider – Man,Hero or Menace? Exclusive Photos.”
蜘蛛侠:英雄还是公害? 号♥角日报独家照片
Menace? He was protecting You take the photos…
公害? 他在保护… 你拍照就好
…I’ll make up the headlines.Okay?
我负责想标题
Yes,sir. Goody.
是的 先生 很好
Give this to the girl up front.She’ll see you get paid.
拿到柜台 她会付你钱
I’d like a job,sir. No jobs.Freelance.
我想要一份正职工作 你只能当特聘兼♥职♥摄影师
Best thing for you.
对你最好
You bring me more shots of that clown,maybe I’ll buy them.
你只要拍到那个跳梁小丑 我就付你钱
But I never said you have a job.Meat.
但我没说要给你工作
I’ll send you a box of Christmas meat.Bring me more photos.
我最多在新年送你一串腊肠 快给我更多的照片
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Mr.Jameson told me to give that to you.
詹先生要我给你这个
Welcome to the Daily Bugle. Thank you.
欢迎来到号♥角日报 谢谢你
I’m Peter Parker.
我是彼得派克
I’m a photographer.
是个摄影师
Yes.I can see that.
我看得出来
As of today…
从今天起…
…OSCORP Industries has surpassed Quest Aerospace…
奥氏企业超越探索航太…
…as the principal supplier to the United States military.
成为美国♥军♥方的最大供应商
In short,ladies and gentlemen of the board…
也就是说 各位董事…
…costs are down,revenues are up…
成本降低 利润增加…
…and our stock has never been higher.
而我们公♥司♥的股价 则前所未见的涨高
Wonderful news,Norman.That’s why we’re selling the company.
实在太好 所以我们决定要把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉
What?
说什么?
Quest is recapitalizing in the wake of the bombing.Expanding.
探索航太目前正在集资扩大规模
They made a tender offer we can’t ignore.
他们开出来的收♥购♥条件很好
Why wasn’t I told?
怎么不知会我?
They don’t want a power struggle with entrenched management.
他们不希望引起资深管理阶层斗争
The deal is off if you come with it.
如果你在的话 收♥购♥交易就拉倒
The board expects your resignation in 30 days.
董事会将在30天内宣布联署罢免你
You can’t do this to me.
你们不能这么做
I started this company.
这公♥司♥是我一手创立的
You know how much I sacrificed? !
你们知道我为此牺牲了多少吗?
Oh,Max.Please. Norman,the board is unanimous.