对 差劲的名字
The sum of $3000 will be paid to…
三千元奖金…
…the terrifying,the deadly…
就会付给恐怖的 致命的…
…the amazing Spider – Man!
惊人的… 蜘蛛侠!
It’s “The Human Spider.” Get out there.
是“人型蜘蛛” 上场吧
No,he got my name wrong. Get out there,moron.
不 他叫错名字了 上场吧 笨蛋
Bone Saw will eat you up and spit you out.
巨无霸会要你好看
I hope you brought your mommy.
你最好不要求饶
We’ll break you! You’ll need someone to cry to.
我们拆烂你! 你要找别人去哭诉的
I’m gonna rip all eight of your feeble legs off one by one.
我要把你八只脚都扯下来
Oh,my God!
天啊!
Oh,my legs!
我的腿!
Oh,God.I can’t feel my legs.
我的腿没感觉!
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀杀杀杀!
Cage! Cage! Cage!
笼子! 笼子! 笼子!
Cage!
笼子!
Hello? Guys?
嘿?
Will the guards please lock the cage doors at this time?
可以麻烦警卫把铁笼锁起来吗
This is some kind of mistake.I didn’t sign up for a cage match!
嘿 搞错了 我不是登记来做笼子打斗的
Unlock the thing! Take the chain off!
快把门打开! 把铁链拿走
Hey,freak show!
小怪胎
You’re going nowhere.
你别想跑
I got you for three minutes.
我要跟你好好玩三分钟
Three minutes of playtime.
跟你好好玩三分钟
What are you doing up there? Staying away from you.
你跑到上面干嘛? 离你远远的
That’s a cute outfit.Did your husband give it to you?
你的衣服真可爱? 你丈夫给你的吗?
Finish him off!
把他解决掉
Smash him!
踩扁这只蜘蛛
Hit him! Harder!
打他! 用力!
Kick his spider ass!
用力揍他!
Hit him!
打他!
That’s it! That’s it! Winner!
结束了! 胜利者!
Ladies and gentlemen,give it up for the new champion,Spider – Man!
先生们女士们 新的胜利者:蜘蛛侠!
Now get out of here.
快滚吧
A hundred bucks? The ad said 3000.
一百元? 广♥告♥说有三千的
Well,check it again,webhead.
再看清楚一遍 猪头
It said three grand for three minutes.You pinned him in two.
是打三分钟三千元 而你只打了两分钟
For that,I give you 100.You’re lucky to get that.
有一百块就算你走运了
I need that money.
我需要这笔钱
I missed the part where that’s my problem.
这可不关我的事
Hey,what the hell ? Put the money in the bag.
嘿 干嘛? 把钱放到袋子里
Hurry up!
快一点
Hey! He stole the gate!
有人抢钱
Stop that guy!
拦住他
Stop him! He’s got my money!
他抢了钱 拦住他
Thanks.
谢了
What’s wrong with you? You let him go!
你干嘛把他放走?
Cut him off and call the cops!
拦住他 快报♥警♥
You could’ve taken that guy apart.Now he’ll get away.
你可以阻止他的 你却放他走
I missed the part where that’s my problem.
这可不关我的事
You gotta get back. I can’t see.What happened?
你们后退一点 我看不到 发生了什么事?
Old dude,man. Come on,folks.Keep moving,please.Keep moving.Let’s go!
一个老家伙 拜托 让我过…
What happened? Someone got hurt.
怎么了? 有人受伤了
Excuse me.Excuse me.Excuse me. Stay back.
请让开 让开… 退后
Stay back! That’s my uncle!
退后 那是我叔叔!
What happened? Carjacker.He’s been shot.
怎么回事? 劫车 他被打了一枪
We just called the paramedics.They’re on their way.
我们叫了救护车 正在赶来
Uncle Ben?
班叔叔?
Uncle Ben.
班叔叔
Uncle Ben?
班叔叔?
Peter.
彼得
I’m here,Uncle Ben.
我在这儿 班叔叔
Peter.
彼得
They got the shooter.He’s headed south on Fifth.
有人目击凶手往南跑向第五大道
We got three cars in pursuit.All right,folks.Come on,move back.
三辆警车在追捕 各位 帮帮忙 退后
Get a unit to the rear!
派一辆警车到后面
I got the back!
我守住后面了!
Who’s there?
什么人?
Don’t hurt me.Give me a chance.Give me a chance!
别伤害我 给我一次机会
What about my uncle? Did you give him a chance? Did you?
你有给我叔叔机会吗? 你有吗?
Answer me!
回答我!
Stop that guy!
拦住他!
Thanks.
谢了
See you.
再见了
Freeze! We’ve got the place completely surrounded.
站住 你被团团包围了
Oh,no.My God.
天啊
Oh,no.Oh,my God.No!
喔 不 天啊
Good evening. General.Good to see you.
晚安 将军 很高兴看到你
Our exoskeleton’s got real firepower,general.
飞行衣的火力强大
Well,if it does what you say it can,I’ll sign that contract tomorrow.
如果真像你说的那么好 我马上签合约
He’s clear! Go! You’re confident about this test?
准备起飞 你对这测试很有信心?
Absolutely.Curtis is our top pilot.
当然 寇上尉是顶尖飞行员
Now,what about your commitment to OSCORP?
奥氏企业怎么办?
Nothing would please me more than to put Osborn out of business.
我非常乐意让奥氏关门大吉
Preflight complete.Mark.
飞行前检查完毕 起飞
An unidentified object is closing fast.
不明物体快速接近
What’s that?
那是什么?
Can you see anything?
你看到吗?
Oh,my God!
天啊!
Say “chess.” Chess!
笑一个!
Peter!
彼得!
Darling,I’m so proud of you.You looked so handsome up there.
亲爱的 我真为你骄傲 你今天看起来好帅
Dad got the place in New York,so we’re all set for fall.
爸在纽约找到地方 到秋天时就可搬过去
Great! You made it.
太好了 你毕业了
It’s not the first time I’ve been proven wrong.
这不是我第一次走眼了
Congratulations. Thanks,Dad.
恭喜 谢了 爸爸
Peter,the science award.That’s terrific.
彼得 你得到科学奖 太棒了
Yeah.
是啊
I know this has been a difficult time for you…
我知道最近对你来说很难受…
…but I want you to try to enjoy this day.
不过我要你好好享受今天
Commencement:
毕业典礼…
The end of one thing,the start of something new.
这代表一个新的开始
I don’t want to be with you anymore.Here’s your ring.
我要跟你分手 这是你的戒指
You know what? Whatever.
知道吗? 随便你
Your loss.
这是你的损失
You’re like a brother to Harry.That makes you family.
你跟哈利情同手足 所以我们是一家人
And if you ever need anything,give me a call.
你有需要就找我
Can I fix you something?
你要吃什么吗?
No,thanks.
不 谢了
I missed him a lot today.
我今天很想念他
I know.
我知道
I miss him too.
我也很想他
But he was there.
不过他今天也在那儿
I can’t help thinking about the last thing I said to him.
我不由自主地想到我对他说的最后一句话
He tried to tell me something important,and I threw it in his face.
他想教我善恶之分… 可我却不理他
You loved him…
你很爱他…
…and he loved you.
他也很爱你
He never doubted the man you’d grow into.
他一直都相信你会成材
How you were meant for great things.
你也会做出一番大事
You won’t disappoint him.
你不会让他失望
With great power comes great responsibility.
能力愈大 责任愈重…
Remember that,Pete.Remember that.
你一定要牢牢记住!
Hurry up!
快一点!
He’s not a man.My brother saw him build a nest in Lincoln Center.
他不是人 我哥哥看到他在林肯中心吐蜘蛛网
I think he’s human,a man.Could be a woman.
我想他是人 是个男人 搞不好是女人
Bobby.Get a load of this!
巴比 你看
He throws up his hands,ropes come out,and he climbs up them.
他一扬手就吐出丝 然后他就在上面爬行
I see the web,his signature,and I know Spider – Man was here.
我看到他的蜘蛛网 他的标志 我就知道蜘蛛侠出现了
The guy protects us,protects the people.
他会保护我们 保护市民
Some kind of freakyloo or something.
他不是疯子就是怪胎
He stinks and I don’t like him.