去 网子!
Fly.
飞啊!
Up,up and away,web.
射网!
Shazam!
变身!
Go! Go!
快呀 吐丝!
Go,web,go!
吐丝!
Tallyho.
冲啊!
Is she back with the beer yet? What?
她啤酒买♥♥回来了吗? 什么?
Bring me some beer.
我要啤酒
Get up off your ass. I paid for beer
你自己去买♥♥ 我可是付了钱…
Stop yelling. Stop it!
不要叫! 停!
You’re as stupid as your mother.
你跟你妈一样蠢
Where’s she going? Where you going?
你要去哪儿?
The dishes aren’t done.Somebody’s gotta do dishes.
你没洗盘子 盘子总要有人洗
Why don’t you do them? Get in here and do the dishes.
你为什么不自己洗? 给我过来洗盘子!
You do them.They’re yours,anyway. I’m going out!
你自己吃的自己洗 我要出去!
Were you listening to that? No.
你都听到了吗? 没有
Well,I heard,but I was just taking out the trash.
恩 我听到了 但我只是在倒垃圾
I guess you can always hear us.
我猜你都听到了
Everybody shouts.
每家人都会有吵架时
Your aunt and uncle don’t.
你叔叔婶婶就不会
Oh,they can scream pretty good sometimes.
喔 他们有时也吵得蛮大声的
Listen,M.J.,about today at school with Flash –
今天在学校跟费许的事
You really freaked us out.
你吓死我们了
I’m sorry.Is he okay?
对不起 他没事吧?
He’s just happy you didn’t give him a black eye for graduation.
他很高兴你没有给他一个黑眼圈
So where are you going after you graduate?
你毕业后要去哪儿?
I wanna move into the city.
我要搬进城里
And hopefully,get a job as a photographer.
希望能当个摄影师
Work my way through college.
一边工作一边上大学
What about you?
你呢?
Headed for the city too.
我也要进城
Can’t wait to get out of here.
我等不及要离开这儿
I wanna….
我想要…
What?
什么?
No,come on.Try me.
说来听听嘛
I wanna…
我想要…
…act…
在舞台上…
…on – stage.
演戏
Really?
真的吗?
Oh,that’s perfect.
太好了
You were awesome in all the school plays.
你在学校话剧演出中都很出色
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
I cried like a baby when you played Cinderella.
你演灰姑娘时 我哭得一塌糊涂
Peter,that was first grade.
彼得 那已是一年级的事了
Well…
恩…
…even so.
你还是很棒
Sometimes…
有时候…
…you know people.
可以看得出来
You can just see what’s coming.
你知道他们以后会做什么
What do you see coming for you?
你会做什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Whatever it is,it’s something I never felt before.
不管是什么 是我从未感觉过的
And what for me?
那我呢?
For you?
你?
You’re gonna light up Broadway.
你会成为大明星
You know…
你知道吗?
…you’re taller than you look.
你比实际上看起来高
I hunch.
我驼背
Don’t.
不要再驼背了
Hey,M.J.! Come take a ride in my new birthday present.
玛莉! 来试坐我的生日礼物
Come on.
来吧
I gotta go.
我得走了
Bye.
再见
Oh,my God,it’s gorgeous! Yeah,right.
天啊 好漂亮! 对啊
Look at it! Hop in.
看看他 上车吧
Oh,my God.What a cool car!
天啊 好酷的车
Pretty tight,huh?
不错吧
Wait till you hear the sound system.Hey,don’t scratch the leather.
等一下听听他的音响 嘿 别刮到皮垫
Cool car.
酷车
What’s going on in there?
你在干什么?
I’m exercising.I’m not dressed,Aunt May.
我在健身 我没穿衣服
Well,you’re acting so strangely,Peter.
你最近怪怪的
Okay.Thanks.
好啦 谢谢了
Something’s wrong.Maybe he’s too embarrassed to tell me.
他一定有烦恼 他可能不好意思说
Maybe I’m too embarrassed to ask him.
我也不好意思问
I just don’t know anymore.
我该怎么办?
I’m going to the library.See you later.
我要去图书馆 再见
Wait.I’ll drive you there. I’ll take the train.
等等 我载你去 不用了 我坐地铁
No,I need the exercise.Go on.Go,go.
我得去透透气 走吧
Thanks for the ride,Uncle Ben. Wait.We need to talk.
多谢了 班叔叔 等一下 我们得谈谈
We can talk later. Well,we can talk now.lf you let me.
以后再谈吧 如果你愿意 我们现在就谈谈
What do we have to talk about? Why now?
我们要谈什么? 一定要现在吗?
We haven’t talked for so long.May and I don’t know who you are.
我们好久没谈心了 我们都搞不懂你
You shirk your chores.You have all those weird experiments in your room.
你不肯做家务 在房♥间里做一些怪实验
You start fights at school. I told you I didn’t start that fight.
你在学校里打架 我说过不是我挑起的
You sure finished it. Was I supposed to run away?
你不是打赢了吗? 我应该逃跑吗?
No,you’re not supposed to run away,but….
你不应该逃 只是…
You’re changing.I went through exactly the same thing at your age.
你在改变 在你这个年纪 我也一样…
No.Not exactly.
不 太不一样
These are the years when a man changes…
你在这几年的转变…
…into the man he’s gonna become the rest of his life.
将决定未来你是怎么样的一个人
Just be careful who you change into.
小心别误入歧途
This guy,Flash Thompson,he probably deserved what happened.
那个和你打架的人 也许是他错他活该
But just because you can beat him up…
但你打了他…
…doesn’t give you the right to.
不代表你就是对 有权去打他
Remember,with great power comes great responsibility.
记住:能力愈大 责任愈重
Are you afraid I’ll become a criminal? Quit worrying about me,okay?
你怕我变成流泯吗? 别瞎担心了!
Something’s different.I’ll figure it out.Stop lecturing.
事情不一样 我自己会解决的 别跟我说教
I don’t mean to lecture or preach.And I know I’m not your father.
我不想跟你说教 我也不是你父亲
Then stop pretending to be!
那你就别充父亲样子来说教!
Right.
对…
I’ll pick you up here at 10.
我十点来接你
Bone Saw!
巨无霸…
One,two,three.That’s it! Who’s the man?
1 2 3 结束 谁是第一名?
Ladies and gentlemen…
各位…
…give it up for Bone Saw McGraw.
巨无霸麦奎格
For $3000…
奖金是三千元…
…is there no one here man enough to stay in the ring…
谁有种上场跟巨无霸…
…for three minutes with this titan of testosterone?
大战三分钟?
Who?
谁? !
I know who.
我知道是谁
The Flying Dutchman!
飞天人
Next.
下一个
There’s no featherweight division here.Next.
这不是轻量级比赛 下一个
No,no.Sign me up.
不 我要参加
Okay.You understand the NYWL is not responsible…
好吧 你要明白如在这场比赛中受伤…
…for any injury you may and probably will sustain in said event?
纽约摔角联盟绝不负责的吧?
And you’re participating under your own free will?
你是自愿参加?
Down the hall to the ramp.May God be with you.Next.
过去吧 愿主保佑你 下一个
Told you! Told you!
告诉过你了!
Winner!
胜利者!
Next victim!
下一个受害者!
Are you ready for more?
大家还想看吗?
Bone Saw is ready!
巨无霸准备好了!
Will the next victim please enter the arena at this time?
下一个受害者请上场 好吗?
If he can withstand just three minutes in the cage with Bone Saw McGraw…
如果他在笼子里撑得了三分钟
…the sum of $3000 will be paid to –
三千元奖金就会付给…
What’s your name,kid? The Human Spider.
你叫什么名字? 人型蜘蛛
That’s it? That’s the best you got?
什么? 那是你能想到最好的名字吗?
Yeah. Oh,that sucks.