How’s that sound, tiger?
怎么样 大侠?
Hold on, Mary Jane!
坚持住 玛莉!
Mary Jane!
玛莉!
It’s hard to believe what’s happening.
这一切简直难以令人相信
The brutality of it.
实在是太残忍♥了
I don’t know how he can take any more.
我不知道他能否继续承受下去
This could be a tragic day for the people of New York.
对于纽约人♥民♥来说 这是个令人悲伤的日子
It could be the end of Spider-Man.
这可能是蜘蛛侠生命结束的一天
Awesome. Wicked cool.
了不起 真酷
You came.
你来了
Looks like just in the nick of time.
好像时间刚刚好 及时赶到
A couple minutes ago wouldn’t have been so bad either.
几分钟之前 事情也不是很糟
What are you gonna do?
我们要怎么做?
I may need some help over here.
我这里可能需要帮助
I’m a little busy right now.
我现在正有点忙
Give me your hand.
把你的手递给我
Parker! Parker, where…?
帕克! 帕克 在哪儿呢…?
I need a photographer.
我需要一个摄影师
Hey, kid, you want a job?
嘿 小孩 你需要一份工作吗?
Why would I want a job? I’m just a kid.
我为什么需要一份工作? 我还是小孩子
All right, how much for the camera? One hundred bucks.
好吧 你的相机多少钱卖♥♥? 一百块
A hundred bucks?
一百块?
All right, you little crook. Here.
好吧 你这小奸商 给你
What the…?
他妈…
Film’s extra.
胶卷另计
Gotcha.
打中了
Pete, up top.
彼得 正上面
Mary Jane.
玛莉
This thing got any more? Hang on.
事情还能更糟吗? 抓住
To what?
抓住什么?
Go, buddy. Got her.
去吧 老兄 抓住她
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Good. Hey, Pete.
那就好 嘿 彼得
Am I interrupting?
我没有打扰你们吧?
Never wound…
千万不要伤害
…what you can’t kill.
那些你不能够杀死的…
Eddie, the suit, you gotta take it off.
埃迪 你得脱掉那套衣服
Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you?
噢 你喜欢这套衣服 是吧?
I know what it feels like.
我知道穿着那套衣服的感觉
It feels good.
非常好
The power. Everything.
那力量 所有的一切
But you’ll lose yourself.
但你会失去自我
Let it go.
脱掉它吧
I like being bad.
我喜欢做坏人
It makes me happy.
这让我感到高兴
Harry!
哈利!
Peter. What are you doing?
彼得 你要干什么?
No!
不要!
Eddie!
埃迪!
Harry. Mary Jane.
哈利 玛莉
I’m gonna get help. No.
我去找人帮忙 不用了
Stay.
留下来吧
I didn’t want this.
我不想这样
But I had no choice.
但我没有选择余地
We always have a choice.
我们总要做选择的
You had a choice when you killed my uncle.
当你杀死我叔叔时 你总要做一个选择
My daughter was dying.
我女儿快要死了
I needed money.
我急需用钱
I was scared.
我很害怕
I told your uncle all I wanted was the car.
我告诉你叔叔 我只要他的车子
What is it? I need your car.
怎么啦? 我需要你的车子
He said to me:
他对我说
“Why don’t you just put down the gun and go home?”
“为什么你不放下枪回家去? ”
I realize now he was just trying to help me.
我现在意识到他在试图帮助我
Then I saw my partner running over with the cash.
然后我看到我的同伴拿着现金跑来
And the gun was in my hand.
他手里拿着枪
Get in.
上车
Did a terrible thing to you…
做了一件对你非常可怕的事情
…and I spent a lot of nights wishing I could take it back.
我花了无数个夜晚祈祷 希望可以挽回一切
I’m not asking you to forgive me.
我不是在请求你原谅我
I just want you to understand.
我只是想让你了解真♥相♥
I’ve done terrible things too.
我也做过可怕的事情
I didn’t choose to be this.
不是我选择要变成这样的
The only thing left of me now…
现在唯一令我留恋的
…is my daughter.
就是我的女儿
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Hey, pal. How you doing?
嘿 兄弟 感觉怎样?
Been better.
好点了
We’ll get you through this.
我们会帮你渡过这一关的
No.
不用了
I should never have hurt you…
我本不该伤害你的
…said those things.
说那些事情
None of that matters, Peter.
所有的事情都不重要了 彼得
You’re my friend.
你是我的朋友
Best friend.
最好的朋友
Harry.
哈利
Whatever comes our way…
无论什么挡在我们面前
…whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice.
无论我们内心斗争多激烈 我们总要做出选择
My friend Harry taught me that.
我的朋友哈利教会了我这一点
He chose to be the best of himself.
他选择做我最好的朋友
It’s the choices that make us who we are…
是选择决定了我们成为什么样的人
…and we can always choose to do what’s right.
我们总是能选择去做正确的事情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!