I know I’ve been selfish, but I can do better. I can change.
我知道我一向自私 但我可以做得更好 我能改
It’s not that simple. We love each other. I love you.
事情并不是那么简单 我们彼此相爱 我爱你
We have problems. When people have problems…
我们是有问题 当人们碰到问题时
…they work it out. They talk to each other.
他们会想办法解决 他们跟对方交谈
Look, you see?
听着 你明白吗?
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
You know what I want for us? There’s someone else.
你知道我对我们的期望吗? 我有别人了
I’ve fallen in love with someone else.
我爱上另外一个人了
Bravo.
干得漂亮
She says that she’s lonely, that I’m not there for her.
她说她感到寂寞 我不能为她解除寂寞
There’s another guy.
有了第三者
Well, how you holding up?
那么你准备如何承受这一切?
Not good.
不是很好
Harry, I was gonna propose to her.
哈利 我打算向她求婚的
Really?
真的吗?
Well, she’s been going through a tough time lately. Career.
她最近一段日子比较困难 关于她的事业
I mean, a singing waitress at a jazz club?
我的意思是 在爵士俱乐部当歌♥手女招待
It’s not exactly what she had in mind for herself.
不是她心目中想要的工作
Singing waitress? What are you…? What are you talking about?
歌♥手女招待? 你在说些什么?
Well, she was fired from the show. Didn’t she tell you?
呃 她被剧组解雇了 她没有告诉你吗?
She was fired?
她被解雇了?
She was fired and she told you? She didn’t tell me?
她被解雇了 她告诉了你? 却没有告诉我?
Well, that’s why I asked you here, Pete.
对 这也是我要你到这来的原因 彼得
I’m the other guy.
我是那个第三者
What?
什么?
Look, she came to me one afternoon, troubled.
有个下午她遇到麻烦来找我
She needed someone and I was there for her.
她需要人陪 我那时在她身边
I’ve always loved her, Pete. You know that.
我一直都爱着她 彼得 这是你知道的
It just…
这刚刚…
…started.
开始
I don’t believe this. I don’t… I don’t believe you.
我不相信这是真的 我不…我不相信你
Look, I’m really sorry.
我感到非常抱歉
I just thought you should know.
我只是觉得你应该知道
Can I warm you up? Yes, please.
需要添点热咖啡吗? 好的 谢谢
How’s the pie?
这果馅派怎么样?
So good.
很好吃
Would you like a drink?
你想喝点东西吗?
I’m sorry. What was I thinking?
对不起 我在想什么呢?
Bad for the public image, right, Mr. Key-to-the-City?
有损公众形象 对吧 城市英雄先生
What did you do to her?
你对她干了些什么?
I did what you failed to do. I was there for her.
我做那些你没有做到的事情 我在她身边 替她解除寂寞
Mary Jane and I, we understand each other.
玛莉和我 我们互相了解
She doesn’t know what you are. Peter, she knows me very well.
她不知道你的真面目 彼得 她非常了解我
And when she kissed me, it was just like she used to kiss me.
当她吻我的时候 正如她过去吻我一样
That taste…
那味道…
Strawberries.
好像草莓
How’d you like that, Spidey?
感觉如何 蜘蛛大侠?
That all you got?
就这些了吗?
Stings, doesn’t it? I protected you in high school.
感觉刺痛 对吧? 我在高中时保护你
Now I’m gonna kick your little ass.
现在我要教训教训你这兔崽子
Gonna kill me like you killed my father?
你要像杀死我父亲那样杀死我吗?
I’m done trying to convince you.
我不会再去试着让你相信什么了 (不是我杀死你父亲)
You took him from me. He loved me.
你把他从我这儿夺走了 他爱我
No. He despised you.
不 他看不起你
You were an embarrassment to him.
你让他脸上无光
Look at little Goblin Junior. Gonna cry?
看看这个小妖怪 想哭吧?
Spider-Man used to make me feel safe.
蜘蛛侠过去总是让我充满安全感
Now I’m afraid to walk home from work.
现在我害怕下班后走路回家
My son thought the world of this guy. I have a daughter, loves SpiderMan.
我儿子脑海里全是这家伙 我有个女儿 爱死了蜘蛛侠
Who’s she to look up to? This is the guy they gave the key to?
她该崇拜谁? 这就是他们推崇的那个城市英雄吗?
I’m gonna put some dirt in your eye.
我要抹黑你
Cheers to the new staff photographer. Hey, I just got lucky.
为新摄影师同事干杯 嘿 我只是比较幸运
This is so wonderful for you.
你真了不起
Well, you might wanna tell J.J. To make a little more wall space.
你或许告诉詹姆士去弄大点的墙壁空间
Wow, good morning. It’s a beautiful day, huh?
早上好 今天天气真好 是吧?
What was it you said? I’ll never get that picture?
你是怎么说的来着? 我永远不会拍到那相片?
There’s your hero.
你的偶像在那儿
I never thought he’d really do that. See? Right there.
我从没有想过他真是那样的 看到了没有? 就在那儿
You made a judgment call. You gotta see it as it is.
你有依据吗? 你得相信你所看到的
Funny you should say that…
你这么说真有趣
…because I was looking through some old photos and it looks very…
因为我浏览了一些旧相片 看到这相片
…similar.
很眼熟
Okay. Well, I gotta get back to work.
好了 呃 我得回去干活了
You’re trash, Brock. Excuse me?
你好没出息 布洛克 什么?
Your picture’s a fake.
你的相片是伪造的
Oh, Parker, you are such a boy scout.
噢 帕克 你不要太小孩子气了
When are you gonna give a guy a break?
你什么时候才会原谅别人呢?
You want forgiveness? Get religion.
你想要谅解? 去信教吧
What’s going on here? Are you guys all right?
这里出什么事了? 你们没事吧?
Yeah. No, we… We’re just horsing around.
对 没事 我们只是在闹着玩的
Look, I’m begging you. If you do this, I will lose everything.
好了 我求你了 如果你这样做 我会失去所有的一切
There’s not a paper in town that will hire me.
城里不会再有报馆会聘请我
You should’ve thought of that earlier.
你早就应该想到这点
What are you doing, Peter?
你在干什么 彼得?
Show this to your editor. Tell him to check his source next time.
把这个给你的编辑看看 告诉他记得下次检查照片来源
It’s a fake.
这是假的
Empire State Photographic Department confirms it.
纽约摄影协会证实了
Pack your things. Get out of my building.
卷包袱给我滚蛋
I was just trying… You’re fired.
我只是… 你被炒了
We’re gonna have to print a retraction now.
现在我们得刊登撤回相片的声明了
I haven’t printed a retraction in 20 years.
我没有刊登撤销声明20年了
Hello. Mr. Parker, Dr. Connors here.
喂 帕克先生 我是卡诺斯博士
Oh, Dr. Connors. How are you?
噢 卡诺斯博士 你好吗?
Quite a specimen you left me, Parker.
你上次留给我的实验品相当古怪 帕克
Its chemistry is not unlike the chondritic meteorites of the ’70s.
它的化学组成不像七十年代的球粒陨石
Thanks.
谢谢
That’s good. You know what, Parker?
很好吃 你知道吗 帕克?
Parker? Get me some milk.
帕克? 去拿杯牛奶给我
It amplifies characteristics of its host.
它放大宿主的特性
Hey, give me another cookie. Especially aggression.
嘿 再给我一块曲奇饼 特别是攻击性方面
This could be dangerous.
这会很危险
Peter, you didn’t keep any, did you?
彼得 你没有保留一部分 是吧?
You got any with nuts? I have some nuts. I could make some.
你有没有带果仁的牛奶? 我有果仁 我可以做一些
Go make me some. Peter?
那去做一些给我 彼得?
No, no, no. Course not.
没有 没有 当然没有
These shots are so good.
这些相片真是太好了
I’d love to shoot you sometime.
我很愿意给你拍照
Peter Parker. Peter.
彼得•帕克 彼得
Parker. Miss Brant, that’s not the position I hired you for.
帕克 布莱恩特小姐 我雇你们可不是干那个的
Black-suit Spider-Man.
穿黑衣服的蜘蛛侠
Peter, these are incredible.
彼得 这些真是不可思议
We gotta have these, Jonah. I’ll pay you the usual rate.
我们需要这些照片 约拿 我按老价钱给你
If you want the shots, I’ll take the staff job…
如果你想要这些照片 你得正式聘用我
…double the money.
价格加倍
Penny.
佩妮
You are really gonna dig this joint.
你真的该来这儿的酒吧玩玩
Do you think I’m…? I’m dressed all right?
你觉得我怎样? 穿着合适吗?
Too fancy or too…
太鲜艳还是…?
Are you kidding me? You’re looking fine, babe.
你在说笑吧? 你看上去很好 宝贝儿
Thank you. Love that little giggle.
谢谢 我喜欢你的笑声
Hey, keep it open there, pops.
嘿 伙计 就让那开着好了
Oh, this is so cool.
噢 真是酷毙了
I have never been to a jazz club before.
我还从没有到过爵士酒吧呢
Oh, I hope we can get a table.
噢 希望我们能找到一张桌子
Find us some shade.
帮我们找一处光线比较暗的
Thanks, hot legs.
谢谢 美♥腿♥小姐
Right this way, sir.
这边来 先生
Oh, why, thank you.
噢 谢谢
I am so loving this. Oh, me too.
我真是太喜欢这地方了 我也是
Isn’t that your old girlfriend? Yeah.
那不是你以前的女朋友吗? 是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!