…he was killed last night.
他昨晚被杀死了
Oh, my.
噢 天
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Spider-Man killed him.
蜘蛛侠杀死他了
Spider-Man?
蜘蛛侠?
I don’t understand.
我这就不明白了
Spider-Man doesn’t kill people.
蜘蛛侠不会杀人的
What happened?
到底发生什么事了?
I…
我…
He…
他…
He was…
他是…
I thought that you’d feel…
我想你会觉得…
He deserved it, didn’t he?
他罪有应得的 是吧?
I don’t think it’s for us to say…
我不认为我们有权力去评判
…whether a person deserves to live or die.
别人是否应该活着或死亡
But, Aunt May, he killed Uncle Ben.
但是他杀死了叔叔班 梅婶
Uncle Ben meant the world to us.
班对我们非常重要
But he wouldn’t want us living one second…
但他绝不愿我们有丝毫的
…with revenge in our hearts.
复仇心理
It’s like a poison. It can…
这好比毒药
It can take you over.
它能够控制你
Before you know it, turn us into something ugly.
在你察觉到之前 就把我们变成一些丑陋的东西
He said it was a good idea. Yeah.
他说这主意不错 好
Hello?
喂?
Hey, Harry, it’s M.J.
嘿 哈利 我是玛莉
Hi.

I need some company.
我想找个人陪陪我
Are you doing anything? Can I stop by?
你忙吗? 我可以去看你吗?
Yeah, sure, come on over.
当然 过来吧
Okay. Are you sure it’s okay?
好的 你确定不会打扰你吧?
No, I’m not doing anything. Please, come over.
当然 我现在没事儿 快过来吧
Okay, I’ll see you soon. Great.
好的 待会儿见 很好
Bye.
再见
Bernard. Yes, Mr. Osborn?
伯纳德 有何吩咐 奥斯伯恩先生?
We’re having a guest. Can you get some food?
有位客人要到访 你能去准备一些吃的吗?
A guest? Yeah, a guest.
一位客人? 对 一位客人
A “guest” guest? Will you just get some food?
是”客人”的客人吗? 别问那么多了 你去准备吃的吧
Right away, sir.
马上就去 先生
Hey, Mr. Ditkovitch.
嘿 迪克维奇先生
An orange? No, thanks.
吃橙子吗? 不吃 谢谢
Listen, I’m really sorry for what happened earlier.
我对刚才发生的事情感到很抱歉
I shouldn’t have yelled about that door. It was nothing to be angry about.
我不该大声抱怨这房♥门 这没有什么值得生气的
It’s no big deal.
没有关系
But if you feel that bad about it, you can buy me pizza sometime.
但如果你心里感到不安的话 你可以找个时间请我吃披萨
Today’s good. Okay.
不如就今天吧? 好啊
Have problem with the phone? No, no. I was just…
那电♥话♥有什么问题吗? 没有 我只是…
Well, I was trying to figure out what to say.
我在琢磨说什么好
If it’s a woman you’re calling, then you say:
如果你给女人打电♥话♥ 你就说
“You’re a good woman. I am good man.”
“你是个优秀的女人 我是个优秀的男人”
Hi, Pete. Hi.
嗨 彼得 嗨
He’s calling a woman.
他在给女人打电♥话♥
Mary Jane? I think that would be so good…
你在给玛莉打电♥话♥吗? 我想这很好…
This is none of your business. Go. Go. Call.
关你啥事? 去 去 打电♥话♥吧
You should call. Thanks.
你应该打电♥话♥给玛莉 谢谢
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Hi.

You hungry? Yeah.
你饿了吗? 是的
Come on.
来吧
I hope you like peppers. I love them.
我希望你喜欢辣椒 我喜欢
No. Please.
不 来吧
Oh, the butter.
噢 奶油
Beautiful.
干得漂亮
Check this out.
你仔细看好
Well, we can use that part.
我们可以吃这部分
You’ve been dreaming.
你一直在梦想
Nothing like a little self-deception to get you through the night.
只不过是自欺欺人 好度过那漫漫长夜
All right. When did you write that?
好吧 你什么时候写的?
Twelfth grade. It’s intense.
12年级 剧情很紧凑
So you want the part? I’d love to be in your play.
那么你想演出那部分? 我非常荣幸参与演出你的戏剧
It’s yours.
那是你的了
You know, there’s not even a scar.
你知道吗 甚至连个疤痕都没有
Barely.
看不出来
Sorry. Me too.
对不起 我也对不起
I didn’t mean to do that. No, it’s okay. Please, forgive me.
我不是故意的 不 没关系 请原谅我
Mary Jane.
玛莉
Mary Jane.
玛莉
Mary Jane, please. I’m sorry.
玛莉 对不起
Just…
只不过…
You’ve taken your eye off the ball.
你没有按计划去做
Harry.
哈利
What have you done?
你都干了些什么?
Avenge me!
为我报仇!
My father, he died, right? Yeah.
我父亲 他死了 是吧? 对
Just wish I could remember more about him.
只是希望我可以想起更多关于他的事情
Well, he loved you. That’s the main thing.
他爱你 那是最重要的事
I swear on my father’s grave, Spider-Man will pay.
我在我父亲坟墓前发誓 蜘蛛侠要偿还这一切
Harry.
哈利
Remember me?
还记得我吗?
Yes, Father. I remember.
是的 爸爸 我记得
I was right about her. About Peter.
我对她和彼得的看法是对的
About everything.
对所有的事情的看法都是对的
You know what you must do. Make him suffer.
你知道你必须做些什么 让他痛苦
Make him wish he were dead.
让他生不如死
First, we attack his heart.
首先 我们要攻击他的心
Hi, it’s me. Sing your song at the beep.
嗨 是我 在哔一声后留下你的美妙歌♥声
Hey, M.J. It’s Peter.
嘿 M.J. 我是彼得
I wanna talk to you about last night.
我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事情
I don’t know what I was thinking.
我不知道昨晚我在想些什么
I know you were just there to help and I…
我知道你去那儿是想帮我 但我…
I don’t know. I wanna see you.
我不知道 我想见你
If you want Peter to live, you’re gonna do something for me.
如果你想彼得活命的话 你得为我做些事情
Yeah? It’s Ursula.
谁啊? 乌苏拉
Come in.
进来吧
Hi, Pete. Hi.
嗨 彼得 嗨
There’s a phone call for you.
有电♥话♥找你
It’s Mary Jane, she called back.
是玛莉 她给你回电♥话♥了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
I put the phone on top of the thing. Thanks. Okay.
我把电♥话♥筒放在那上面 谢谢
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Oh, I’m so glad you called. I’ve been trying to…
噢 我真高兴你给我打电♥话♥ 我想尽…
Can you meet me? You bet.
你能来见我吗? 当然
Now? Okay. Where?
现在? 行 在哪儿?
At the bridge in the park.
在公园里的桥上
On my way. Okay.
我这儿就来 好的
Okay. Hey. I love you.
嘿 我爱你
You look beautiful.
你真美
Peonies.
牡丹花
You okay? No.
你还好吧? 不好
There’s something I have to tell you, Pete.
我得告诉你一些事情 彼得
Okay.
好吧
It’s not working.
我和你之间的感情
You and me.
出现了问题
What?
什么?
I don’t wanna see you anymore.
我不想再见到你了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I’m lonely.
我很寂寞
You aren’t there for me.
你不能为我解除寂寞
I can’t do this.
我再也受不了
It’s over. No. Please. Please don’t say that.
我们之间的关系完了 不 求你不要这么说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!