He’s in the truck.
他在车里面
Round the front.
就在前面
Fire.
开火
People of the city of New York…
纽约的市民们…
…I am here today because I fell 62 stories…
我到这儿来是因为我从62楼摔了下来
…and someone caught me.
但有一个人抓住并救了我
Someone who never asks for anything in return.
那个人没有要求任何回报
Someone who doesn’t even want us to know who he is.
他甚至不希望我们知道他是谁
Hey, M.J.
嘿 玛莉
Harry. Hey.
哈利 嘿
Where’s Pete?
彼得呢?
Taking somebody’s picture, I guess. Right.
我猜 可能去给某人照相了 是啊
I’m so happy to see you. You look so good, Harry.
真高兴能见到你 你看起来很好 哈利
I’ve never felt better.
我也从未感觉这么好过
It’s a weird feeling not knowing who you are.
连你是谁都不知道了 真是太奇怪了
Bump on the head, I’m as free as a bird.
撞了下头 就像小鸟一样无忧无虑了
Will you bump me on the head?
那你能不能也让我撞一下啊?
Hey, Pete said you’re in a play.
嘿 彼得说你正在参加戏剧表演
You came. You sent me flowers.
你也来了 还给我送了花
I did? I’ll come again tonight.
我送花了? 我今晚还会再来的
You can’t. I was let go.
你来不了了 因为我被解雇了
What happened?
出什么事了?
I wasn’t very good.
我可能不够优秀吧
You know, this is embarrassing…
哦 是够让人难受的…
…but I once wrote you a play in high school.
但我在高中时还给你写过一出戏呢
You wrote me a play? Yeah.
你给我写了一出戏? 没错
Harry, that’s the sweetest thing.
哈利 你真是太好了
So I ask you: When you’re dropping without a parachute…
所以我问你们 当你们没有降落伞 就从天而降时…
…or your store’s being robbed or your house is on fire…
或者是你的店铺被抢 你的房♥子着了火
…who is it that breaks your fall…
谁会将你从坠落的空中救下
…puts out the flames and saves your children?
谁会扑灭火焰 拯救你的孩子?
Spider-Man.
蜘蛛侠!
They love me.
他们都爱我
Then let’s hear it for your one and only…
那接下来就让我们见识一下…
…friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
我们的友善邻居 蜘蛛侠!
Hey. What’s up? All right. How you doing?
嘿 怎么了? 好样的! 你好吗?
Shazam!
厉害啊!
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Spider-Man. Spider-Man.
蜘蛛侠! 蜘蛛侠!
Hey there. Hi.
嘿 在那儿 嘿!
Kiss him. Kiss him.
吻他 吻他
Kiss him. Kiss him. Kiss him.
吻他 吻他 吻他
Go ahead, lay one on me.
来吧 亲一下吧
Really? Yeah, they’ll love it.
真的吗? 是啊 他们会喜欢的
Kiss her. Kiss him.
吻她 吻他
No, Spider-Man, no.
不 蜘蛛侠 不
All right.
好吧
Hope Pete’s getting a shot of this.
希望彼得能够拍到一张照片
Hey, hey, are you okay?
嘿 嘿 你没事吧?
Yeah, I’m fine.
嗯 我没事
Hey, man, we got something on the roof.
嘿 伙计 车顶上是什么啊?
Jig’s up, pal.
游戏结束了 伙计
I don’t wanna hurt you. Leave now.
我可不想伤害你 快走吧
I guess you haven’t heard. I’m the sheriff around these parts.
我猜你可能还没有听说吧 我是这一片的治安官
Okay.
好吧
Help!
救命啊!
Where do all these guys come from?
这些家伙都是从哪里来的?
I’m sorry, I don’t speak…
抱歉 我不会说…
But this is a French restaurant, non?
但这里是法国餐馆 对吗?
Name, please? Parker, Peter.
您的名字 先生? 帕克 彼得
Here we are.
在这儿呢
Table for two. Parker.
两个人的桌子 派克
Parker. That is what I said: Parker.
帕克 我就是这么说 派克
I have a request.
我有个要求
My girlfriend will be coming and I have this ring.
我的女朋友会来 我有一只戒指
Hello.
你好
Oh, so you want to pop the question tonight, huh?
哦 那就是说你今晚要求婚了?
Yes, and I wanna do something very special.
没错 因此我想有点特别的东西
I love it. Romance.
我喜欢 很浪漫
I am French.
我是法国人
When I signal you, if you’d bring some champagne with the ring…
当我示意你的时候 你就把香槟和戒指拿上来
In the bottom of her glass? Perfect.
放在她的杯底 太棒了
Also, I thought at the same time…
还有 我想在同时…
…if the musicians would play this song…
如果那些演奏家能演奏这首曲子的话…
Their favorite.
他们一定会乐意效劳的
And take good care of the ring.
小心别弄丢了戒指
Oui, with my life, monsieur.
放心 我用生命担♥保♥ 先生
I like you.
我喜欢你
Thank you.
多谢
Okay, so…
好的 那…
Oh, would you like some champagne?
想不想来点香槟?
How’d that get in there?
怎么会跑到那里面去的?
Oh, don’t cry.
哦 不要哭
Hi.

Look at you. Wow, beautiful.
看看你 哦 太美了
Thanks.
多谢
This place in your budget?
这地方你能消费的起吗?
Oh, well, it’s a special occasion.
哦 这是个特殊场合
You’re on Broadway.
你是百老汇的人
I don’t feel like much of a star tonight.
我今晚可没有感觉到自己是明星啊
Well, you are a star. And you’ve earned it.
哦 你是明星 你已经是明星了
Peter…
彼得…
…you have no idea how I feel right now.
你根本就不明白我现在的感受
Oh, no, I know exactly how you feel.
哦 不 我很清楚你的感受
Listen, I have been through this. It happens to me all the time.
听着 我也经历过这些 这些也无时无刻不发生在我的身上
I see Spider-Man posters in the window…
我看到窗户上蜘蛛侠的海报
…kids running around with me on their sweaters…
街上跑着的孩子穿着印有我的毛衫
Big Halloween item.
万圣节产品
I don’t know, I guess I’ve become something of an icon.
我也不知道 我猜我已经变成了某种偶像
Like yesterday, they kept screaming, “Spider-Man, Spider-Man.”
就像昨天 他们不停地高呼 “蜘蛛侠! 蜘蛛侠! ”
I don’t know, you know, I mean, I’m thinking to myself:
我也不知道 我是说 我有时候在想:
“I’m just a nerdy kid from Queens. Do I deserve this?”
“我只不过是个小地方来的书呆子 这一切该是属于我的吗? ”
Hi, Pete.
嗨 彼得
Hi.

Hi, my parents and I were just having dinner here.
嗨 我父母和我正好来吃晚饭
Hello. I’m Gwen Stacy. Hi.
你好 我叫格温•斯塔西 你好
This is Mary Jane Watson.
这是玛莉•珍•华森
Oh, it’s so nice to finally meet you. Pete talks about you all the time.
哦 终于能够见到你了 彼得成天提起你
Gwen is my lab partner in Dr. Connors’ class.
格温是我卡诺斯博士课程的试验搭档
Pete’s something of a genius. I’d be completely lost without him.
彼得是个天才 没有他我也许就要放弃了
Which actually reminds me…
我突然想起来了…
…Pete, if you’ve got a picture of my kiss with Spider-Man…
彼得 你有没有拍到我跟蜘蛛侠接吻的照片啊?
…could you bring it to class?
你能带到班上来吗?
I’d really love it. For my portfolio.
我太喜欢了 可以贴在我的包包上
After all, who gets kissed by Spider-Man, right?
毕竟有几个人能被蜘蛛侠吻到呢?
I can’t imagine.
确实难以想象
Well, it was lovely to meet you.
哦 真的很高兴能见到你
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Oh, she’s in my science class.
哦 她和我一起上科学课
It’s not her best subject.
并不是她的强项
What?
什么?
How come you never mentioned her?
那你为什么从来没有提起过她?
She’s your lab partner?
她是你的试验搭档?
You saved her life?
你救过她的命?
She thinks you’re a genius…
她还觉得你是个天才…
…and she had her polished fingernails all over you?
她还把她漂亮的手指甲随意搭在你的肩上
Or didn’t you notice?
你没有注意到吗?
And she gave Spider-Man the key to the city.
她让蜘蛛侠成了城市英雄
I’ll never forget that.
我永远也不会忘记的
She’s just a girl in my class.
她只不过是一个班上的同学罢了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!