Come on!
快点!
God.
天啊
Defib. Two hundred.
心脏除颤仪 电压200
And clear.
好了
No response.
没有反应
Recharge, let’s go again. Go ahead.
重新充电 再试一次 好了
Charging. And clear.
充电 好了
No response.
无反应
Let’s recharge and do it one more time. And clear.
重新再试一次 好了
Captain Stacy.
斯塔西队长
What’s this? Flint Marko.
怎么了? 弗林特•马克
The guy we tied to the Ben Parker homicide.
我们确信是班•帕克凶杀的嫌犯
What about him? Broke out of Rikers.
他怎么了? 从莱克岛的监狱逃跑了
And? He’s on the run.
现在呢? 仍然在逃
He’s in the marshlands. I think we got him.
他在沼泽地现身了 我们发现他了
There he is.
就在那儿
You two, take the west side. Tommy, take the east.
你们两个从西面包抄 汤米 走东边
Where did he go?
跑哪儿去了?
Capacitors charged. Right.
电容充电完毕 好的
Donnie, we got a little fluctuation on one.
唐尼 在一号♥机出现了小的波动
There’s a change in the silicon mass. It’s probably a bird. It’ll fly away.
硅元素的质量有改变 可能是只鸟 等会儿就飞走了
Initiating demolecularization.
开始进行分子合成
How is he? He’s gonna be okay.
他怎么样了? 会好起来的
But there’s been some memory impairment.
但可能会出现记忆缺失的现象
Particularly his short-term memory.
特别是他的短期记忆
Right now he can’t remember the accident…
他现在不记得那场事故了
…or anything that happened to him recently.
还有最近身边发生的所有事情
Is it permanent?
会一直这样吗?
It could be. Only time will tell.
可能吧 只有时间才能证明
He’s awake if you wanna see him.
他醒了 你可以去看他了
Maybe I should wait.
我还是等一下吧
No, it’s fine. Just keep it brief. I want him to rest.
没关系的 简单说一下就行了 他还需要休息
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
Hey.

Hit my head.
撞到头了
Yeah.
是啊
Doctor said I was in an accident.
医生说我遇到意外了
Hit-and-run.
撞了我就跑了
I don’t remember much of anything.
我都记不起来了
My father…
我爸爸…
…he died, right?
他死了 对吗?
This is all so weird.
这简直是太不可思议了
Hi. I got here as fast as I could.
嗨 我尽快赶过来了
I know that face.
这张脸我认识
How you doing?
你怎么样了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Last thing I remember, I was fine.
我记得的最后一件事 就是我很好
Somewhere.
在某处
You’re still fine.
你现在也很好
We love you, Harry.
我们都很爱你 哈利
It feels like…
感觉就像是…
…somehow I’ve been gone for a really long time.
出去了很长很长的一段时间
And now I’m back home.
现在我又回家了
It’s good to have you back.
看到你能回来太好了
I’m sorry, I’m gonna have to ask you guys to scoot, okay?
抱歉 我想可能得让你们离开了 好吗?
Okay. All right. Thank you.
好的 那好 多谢
Well, I’ll see you tomorrow.
好吧 我们明天见
Yeah. Great.
好的 太棒了
Get some sleep.
睡会儿吧
I think he’s gonna be fine. I think so.
我想他会好起来的 我想也是
And you guys seem great. Yeah.
你们看起来也不错啊 是啊
You have lovely friends.
你的朋友都很可爱
My best friends.
我的最好的朋友
I’d give my life for them.
我甚至愿意把生命交给他们
Yeah? It’s me.
怎么了? 是我
Hey.

Peter, you know I can’t open the door.
彼得 我打不开门了
It’s stuck again?
又卡住了?
Just come on and help me.
过来帮帮我吧
I’m coming.
我来了
Hey. The review.
嘿 那些评论
They hated it. They hated me. Well, they can’t hate you.
他们不喜欢它 也不喜欢我 哦 他们不会讨厌你的
“The young Miss Watson is a pretty girl…
“年轻的华森小姐是个漂亮的姑娘…
…easy on the eyes, but not on the ears.
赏心悦目 声音却不够动听
Her small voice didn’t carry past the first row.”
她的声音太小以至于都传不到第二排! ”
That’s ridiculous, I was right there.
这太荒谬了 我就在那儿呢
You were in the first row.
你在第一排呢
Yeah, this… Listen, you were great.
没错 这个… 听着 你真的很棒
That’s a critic. This is something you’re gonna have to get used to.
那是个批评家 你想成功必须要学会适应这个
Believe me, I know. Spider-Man gets attacked all the time.
相信我 我能理解 蜘蛛侠也总是被人攻击
This isn’t about you. This is about me. It’s about my career.
这不是说你 是说我 有关我的职业生涯
I know, and I’m just saying you can’t let it bring you down.
我知道 我想说的是 你不应该被这种东西击倒
You gotta believe in yourself and pull yourself together.
你应该相信自己 振作起精神来
You get right back on the horse and…
你已经步入正轨 并且…
Don’t give me the horse thing.
别再跟我扯这些了
Try and understand how I feel.
真希望你能明白我的感受
It’s just…
我只是…
…I look at these words…
我看到这些言论
…and it’s like my father wrote them.
就像是我父亲写的
All cars. All cars in the vicinity of 54th and Sixth Avenue, please report.
所有巡逻车注意 请在第54街和第6街路口处的车辆报告
Crane out of control, approach with caution.
一台起重机失去控制 接近时请小心
“Go get them, tiger”?
得去搞定他
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Oh, my God. 7-Adam to Central.
哦 我的天啊 7-A呼叫指挥中心
That crane job you sent us on? It’s bigger than we thought.
你派给我们的那个起重机的任务 比我们想象的要大得多啊!
We’re gonna need a major mobilization right away.
我们需要马上动员所有警力
Shut it down at the generator. Now!
把发电机关掉 快点!
Okay, Gwen, I’ve got a secret: It’s my copier.
好的 格温 我有个小秘密 就是我的复印机
What is that thing doing in my background?
背景里是什么东西啊?
Captain Stacy.
斯塔西队长
They got some kind of short. Can’t shut down the crane.
他们简单的说了一下 无法关掉起重机
Get Edison on the phone. Kill the power to the whole block.
给爱迪生打电♥话♥ 让他切断整个街区的电源供应
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
It’s coming back.
又回来了
Oh, no.
哦 不
Oh, my God. That’s Gwen. What?
哦 天啊 是格温 什么?
What’s she doing up there?
她在那上面干什么呢?
I just saw her last night. She said she had a modeling gig.
我昨晚见到她了 她说有个模特的活儿
Who are you? It’s Brock, sir. Edward Brock Jr.
你是谁啊? 布洛克 长官 小爱德华•布洛克
And I work at the Daily Bugle.
我在《号♥角日报》工作
And I’m dating your daughter.
正在跟你的女儿约会
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I’m fine.
是的 我很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Spidey, hold on. Bugle needs a photo.
嘿 蜘蛛侠 等一下 我们报纸需要张照片
Thank God you’re okay. Daddy.
感谢上帝 你没事 爸爸
Hey. I’m the new guy.
嘿 我是个新人
New guy?
新人?
You okay?
你还好吧?
From now on, I am gonna be taking shots of you for the Bugle.
从现在起 我要为号♥角日报专门拍你的照片
So smile. Are you smiling? Just kidding.
那笑一下 你在笑吗? 开玩笑的
They got a guy. Who, Parker?
他们已经有人了 谁 帕克吗?
Yeah, look, just between you and me, guy’s kind of an amateur.
听着 他挡在在你我之间 就像是个业余爱好者
Have you noticed his stuff makes you look a little bloated?
你没有注意到那家伙把你拍的有些浮肿吗?
Just… Yeah, a little chunky.
还有… 对了 还有点矮胖
Okay.
好吧
But you don’t have to worry about that anymore, buddy.
但你不用再担心这个问题了 伙计
Dazzle me.
给我点好东西
Just something the boys in the Ad Department and I whipped up.
只是些关于广♥告♥部门的那些家伙的事情
As you know, circulation at the Bugle’s been pretty good.
如你所知 咱们报纸的发行情况已经很棒了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!