He stole my suit! He’s a menace to the entire city!
他偷走我的紧身衣 他是全民公敌
I want that wall-crawling arachnid prosecuted!
我要告那只臭蜘蛛
I want him strung up by his web!
我要用蜘蛛丝把他吊死
I want Spider-Man!
我要蜘蛛人
Where is she?
她人呢
Oh, she’ll be ust fine. Let’s talk.
她不会有事 咱们谈谈
What the hell?
搞什么
You have a train to catch.
你要拦下那辆列车
Help!
救命啊
Help! Help! I can’t stop it! The brakes are gone!
刹车失灵 停不下来
It’s SpiderMan. Oh, my God, this is it!
是蜘蛛人 天啊 我们死定了
Tell everyone to hang on!
叫大家抓紧了
Brace yourselves!
抓紧了
Any more bright ideas?
你还有什么妙计
I got a few, yeah!
还有很多
Whoa, watch out!
小心
We’re slowing down.
慢下来了
Nice and easy, we’ll go down.
小心点
Slower. Gently.
轻点
Is he alive?
他还活着吗
He’s…
他只是个
…ust a kid.
年轻人
No older than my son.
跟我儿子差不多大
It’s all right.
没事了
We found something.
我们找到这个
We won’t tell nobody.
我们不会告诉别人
It’s good to have you back, Spider-Man.
蜘蛛人 你回来了真好
He’s mine!
他是我的
You want to get to him, you got to go through me.
你得先过我这一关
And me.
还有我
Me too.
我也是
Very well.
好吧
Where do you want him?
你要我把他放哪儿
And the tritium?
氚元素呢
Yes.

If only I could cause you the pain that you’ve caused me.
我要你跟我一样痛不欲生
First we’ll see who’s behind the mask.
让我先揭开你的真面目
I can look into your eyes as you die.
然后看着你痛苦死去
Pete.
彼得
No.

It can’t be.
不可能
Harry.
哈利
Where is she? Where is he keeping her?
她人呢 他把她藏在哪儿
He’s got M.J. No. All he wanted was the tritium.
他把玛莉珍抓走了 他要的是氚元素
Tritium?
氚元素
He’s making the machine again.
他又要制♥造♥核融合机器
When that happens, she’ll die, along with half of New York.
到时候纽约市会被他摧毁
Now, where is he? Peter…
他在哪里 彼得
…you killed my father.
你杀了我父亲
There are bigger things happening here than me and you.
世上有比私人恩怨更重要的事
Harry, please, I’ve got to stop him.
我一定要阻止他
Hey!

Hey!

I’m talking to you!
我在跟你讲话
You got what you needed for your little science proect, now let me go.
你已经拿到你要的东西 快放了我
I can’t let you go, you’d bring the police.
不行 你会去报♥警♥
Not that anybody could stop me now that Spider-Man’s dead.
蜘蛛人死了 阻止不了我
He’s not dead.
他没死
I don’t believe you. Believe it.
我才不信 由不得你不信
Surprise.
惊讶吧
As soon as you get free…
你一松绑
I should have known Osborn wouldn’t have the spine to finish you!
我早该知道 小哈利没种杀你
Shut it down, Ock. You’re going to hurt a lot more people this time.
快关掉 否则你会害死更多人
Well, that’s a risk we’re willing to take.
我愿意冒这个险
Well, I’m not.
我可不愿意
Hang on, Mary Jane!
抓紧了
Un!
快跑
Let’s see you scurry out of this.
这次我看你要怎么逃
Now what?
现在怎么办
Dr. Octavius.
巴博士
We have to shut it down.
我们一定要把它关掉
Please tell me how.
告诉我 该怎么把它关掉
Peter Parker?
彼得·帕克
“Brilliant but lazy.”
聪明的懒惰虫
Look at what’s happening.
情况不妙
We must destroy it.
我们要毁了它
I can’t destroy it.
我不能毁了它
I won’t.
我故意的
You once spoke to me about intelligence.
你跟我说过聪明才智的道理
That it was a gift to be used for the good of mankind.
你说一定要用来造福人类
A privilege.
那是个特权
These things have turned you into something you’re not.
这些机械手臂把你变成怪物
Don’t listen to them.
别听它们的话
It was my dream.
这是我的梦想
Sometimes, to do what’s right, we have to be steady…
为了伸张正义必须牺牲小我
…and give up the thing we want the most.
放弃我们最珍爱的东西
Even our dreams.
甚至我们的梦想
You’re right.
你说的对
He’s right.
他说的对
Listen.
听好
Listen to me now.
听我的话
Listen to me now.
听我的话
Now, tell me how to stop it.
告诉我该怎么摧毁它
It can’t be stopped.
太迟了
It’s self-sustaining now.
它坚不可摧
Think! Unless…
快想办法 除非
The river.
河水
Drown it.
用河水把它浇熄
I’ll do it.
让我来
No!

Hi.

Hi.

This is really heavy.
这真的很重耶
M.J.
玛莉珍
In case we die…
万一我们没命
You do love me.
你是爱我的
I do.
是的
Even though you said you didn’t.
虽然你嘴里说不爱
I will not die a monster.
我不会以怪物的身份死去
I think I always knew…
我猜我一直都
…all this time…
知道
…who you really were.
你真正的身份
Then you know why we can’t be together.
所以我们不能在一起
Spider-Man will always have enemies.
蜘蛛人永远都有敌人
I can’t let you take that risk.
我不能让你冒险
I will…
我永远
…always be Spider-Man.
都会是蜘蛛人
You and I can never be.
你跟我不会有结果
Mary Jane!
玛莉珍
Hello?
有人吗
Who’s that?
什么人
Son.
儿子
I’m here.
我在这儿
Dad?

I thought you were… No.
我以为你 并没有
I’m alive in you, Harry.
我活在你心中
Now it’s your turn.
现在轮到你了
You swore to make Spider-Man pay.
你发誓要蜘蛛人付出代价
Now make him pay.
现在让他尝苦头吧
But Pete’s my best friend.
彼得是我最好的朋友

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!