Thanks.
谢了
What’s going on?
这是怎么回事
Oh, they gave me another few weeks, but I decided the hell with it.
他们宽限我几个礼拜 不过我决定现在就搬家
I’m moving on. I found a small apartment.
我找到一间小公♥寓♥
Why didn’t you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
I’m quite able to take care of things myself.
我可以自己照顾自己
And Henry Jackson across the street is giving me a hand…
对面的亨利来帮忙
…and I’m giving him $5.
我付他五块钱
That’s Henry Jackson?
那是亨利杰克森
Yes. It’s funny what happens in two years.
才过了两年 他就长这么大
Nine years old, has great ambitions.
他年纪小 志气却很大
Listen, about my last visit…
关于上次那件事
Pish-posh, we needn’t talk about it.
够了 别再说了
It’s water over the dam or under the bridge or wherever you like it.
过去的事 就让它过去吧
But you made a brave move in telling me the truth.
你能说实话 真的很勇敢
And I’m proud of you.
我以你为荣
And I thank you, and I…
我要谢谢你
I love you, Peter.
我很爱你 彼得
So very, very much.
很爱很爱你
Hey. Where are all my comic books?
我的漫画呢
Those dreadful things? I gave those away.
那堆垃圾 我都拿去送人了
I put the pans in the bo, Mrs. Parker. Thank you, Henry.
我把锅子装好了 谢谢你
Hi, Peter. Hey, Henry.
嗨 彼得 嗨 亨利
You’re getting tall.
你长好高
Henry, why don’t you put those cookbooks in with the mier.
请你把食谱跟厨具装在一起
Okay. You take Spider-Man’s pictures, right?
你专门替蜘蛛人拍照
I used to.
那是以前
Where is he?
他人呢
Henry and I agree. We don’t see his picture in the paper anymore.
最近 报上都没有他的照片
He…

…quit. – Why?
洗手不干了 为什么
Wanted to try other things.
他想做别的事
He’ll be back, right?
他会回来 对吧
I don’t know.
我不晓得
You’ll never guess who he wants to be.
你猜不到他想当谁
Spider-Man.
蜘蛛人
Why? He knows a hero when he sees one.
为什么 他看得出谁是英雄
Too few characters out there, flying around like that…
很少人像他一样飞檐走壁
…saving old girls like me.
冒险救我这种老太婆
And Lord knows, kids like Henry need a hero.
像亨利这种小孩子需要英雄
Ourageous, self-sacrificing people…
牺牲小我完成大我的英雄
…setting eamples for all of us.
当我们的好榜样
Everybody loves a hero.
每个人都喜欢英雄
People line up for them. Heer them. Scream their names.
大家会替他们加油打气
And years later, they’ll tell how they stood in the rain for hours…
他们也会在雨中守候多时
…ust to get a glimpse of the one…
只为了看一眼
…who taught them to hold on a second longer.
当初拼命救他们一命的英雄
I believe there’s a hero in all of us…
我相信 每个人都拥有英雄本质
…that keeps us honest…
它让我们忠于自我
…gives us strength…
给我们力量
…makes us noble…
让我们拥有高贵情操
…and finally allows us to die with pride.
最后让我们光荣地死去
Even though sometimes we have to be steady…
虽然有时候必须牺牲小我
…and give up the thing we want the most.
放弃我们最珍爱的东西
Even our dreams.
甚至我们的梦想
Spider-Man did that for Henry…
蜘蛛人启发了亨利
…and he wonders where he’s gone.
他想知道他去了哪里
He needs him.
他需要他
Do you think you could lift that desk and put it into the garage for me?
替我把书桌抬进车♥库♥ 好吗
But don’t strain yourself.
不要太勉强哦
Okay.
好吧
Strong focus on what I want.
专心去想我要什么
I’m back!
我回来了
I’m back!
我回来了
My back.
我的背
My back.
我的背
Honey, you sure you don’t want to invite your friend, the photographer?
你确定不邀请你的摄影师朋友
Peter Parker?
彼得·帕克
Positive.
确定
Thought he was your pal.
我以为他是你的好友
Peter Parker? Yeah.
彼得·帕克 是啊
He’s ust a great big erk.
他只是个大烂人
The world’s full of great big erks.
世上有太多大烂人
You’re adorable.
你是大好人
It’s ust the uniform.
我只是穿了帅气制♥服♥
Lean your head back for me.
把头往后仰
Put my head back? Yeah, ust do it.
往后仰 快点啦
Just put my head back?
只要把头往后仰
Okay.
好吧
Wow.

I’m back on the moon.
我又飞到月球上了
You up there with me?
你也跟我一样吗
Hiya. Surprised?
你好 你吓了一跳吧
Very.
吓了一大跳
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你赶来
Everything okay?
一切都还好吧
You might say so.
可以这么说
This is funny. I’m not sure how to begin.
真好笑 我不知该从何说起
You know how our minds play tricks on us.
你知道人有时候都会自欺欺人
Tell me about it. Well, mine did a real number on me.
我也是 我就是最好的例子
Some part of me heard what you had to say after the show that night…
那晚我听到你对我的告白
…that you were different. But I didn’t want to listen.
你说你为我改变了 只是我听不进去
I was afraid to trust you.
我不敢相信你
But I’ve been thinking about it…
但是我最近想了很多
Listen, there’s more for me to say.
其实 我也有话想跟你说
I maybe rushed into things. I thought…
那晚我说的话没经过大脑
Wait a minute. What are you saying?
等等 你想说什么
I’m saying…
我想说的是
I thought I could be there for you, Mary Jane…
我以为我可以为你改变
…but I can’t.
但是我办不到
My mind was playing tricks too.
我也在自欺欺人
Do you love me, or not?
你到底爱不爱我
I…

…don’t.
不爱
You don’t.
你不爱我
Kiss me.
吻我
Kiss you?
吻你
I need to know something.
我要确定一件事
Just one kiss.
只吻一下
What’s happening?
怎么回事
Peter Parker…
彼得·帕克
…and the girlfriend.
跟他的女友
What do you want?
你要什么
I want you to find your friend Spider-Man.
我要你找到蜘蛛人
Tell him to meet me at the Westside Tower at 3:00.
叫他下午三点到高塔找我
I don’t know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
Find him.
去找到他
Or I’ll peel the flesh off her bones.
不然我就剥了她的皮
If you lay one finger on her…
你敢动她一根寒毛
You’ll do what?
你就怎样
Still no word on the whereabouts of your son’s fiancee.
令郎的未婚妻仍然下落不明
Sorry, Jonah.
很遗憾
It’s all my fault.
都是我的错
I drove Spider-Man away.
我把蜘蛛人逼走
He was the only one who could’ve stopped Octavius.
只有他能阻止八爪博士
Yes.

Spider-Man was a hero.
蜘蛛人是个英雄
I ust couldn’t see it.
我只是不肯承认
He was a…
他是个
A thief! A criminal!
小偷 土匪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!