Will you think about it?
请你考虑一下
Think about what?
考虑什么
Picking up where we left off.
让我们重头来过
Where was that?
重头来过
We never got on. You can’t get off if you don’t get on.
从来没开始怎么能重头来过
I don’t think it’s that simple.
我认为事情没这么简单
Of course you don’t, because you complicate things.
当然了 你老把事情搞得很复杂
You don’t understand.
你不明白
I’m not an empty seat anymore.
我不再是个空座位
I’m different.
我跟以前不同
Punch me, I bleed.
打我一拳我会痛
I have to go.
我得走了
I’m getting married in a church.
我要在教堂结婚
You are different.
你是跟以前不一样
Dear, we agreed to put on a wedding, not go into bankruptcy.
这是场婚礼 别把我搞到破产
Aviar? What, are we inviting the czar?
鱼子酱 你邀请沙皇吗
Get some cheese and crackers, some of those little cocktail weenies.
弄点饼干和烤香肠就行了
I got a garbage man here says he’s got something you might want to see.
清洁队员找到一样好东西
If you have an etraterrestrial’s head in there, you’re the third guy this week.
如果你找到ET 有人已经捷足先登了
Where the hell did you get that?
你在哪儿找到的
In the garbage.
垃圾桶
In the garbage?
垃圾桶
He must’ve given up.
他一定是不干了
Thrown in the towel. Abandoned his sad little masquerade.
举白旗投降了 不玩这个无聊游戏了
I finally got to him. The power of the press triumphs.
我终于把他整垮了 这是狗仔队的大胜利
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now, look, I think I deserve a little something for this.
你说是就是 我总有钱拿吧
Give you 50 bucks. I could get more than that on eBay.
我给你五十块 我不如上网站拍卖♥♥
All right, 100. Give this man his money and throw in a bar of soap.
好吧 一百块钱 顺便给他一块香皂
Your wife is still on that line.
老板娘还在线上
Flowers? How much?
鲜花 多少
You spend any more on this thing, you can pick the daisies off my grave.
你干脆拿花到我坟上上香吧
Get plastic.
用塑胶花
Gotta go, big story.
有大新闻 我要挂了
Spider-Man Spider-Man
蜘蛛人啊蜘蛛人
Where have you gone to Spider-Man?
你到哪儿去了
Where have you gone to Spider-Man?
你到哪儿去了
Ome on, man. Get the money.
快 抢他的钱
Ome on, come on.
快点啦
Help!
救命啊
Ome on!
快点
It wasn’t fair to have gone like that.
他死得好冤枉
He was a peaceful man.
他是个好人
And it was all my doing.
这都是我的错
Aunt May. You don’t have to punish yourself.
梅婶 你不该责怪自己
Oh, I know I shouldn’t.
我知道
It’s ust that you wanted to take the subway…
只是那天你要搭地铁
…and he wanted to drive you.
他却要开车送你
If only I had stopped him.
如果我坚持不让他去
We’d all three of us be having tea together.
我们就能一起喝茶聊天
I’m responsible.
这是我的错
For what?
什么事
For what happened to Uncle Ben.
我应该对他的死负责
But you were at the library.
你那天在图书馆
You were doing your homework.
做功课
He drove me to the library, but I never went in.
他送我到门口 可是我没进去
What do you mean?
什么意思
I went someplace else.
我去了别的地方
Someplace where I thought I could win some money…
我想赢些钱
…to buy a car, because I wanted…
用来买♥♥辆车
…to impress Mary Jane.
我想用来追玛莉珍
It happened so fast.
事情发生得太快
I won the money, and the guy wouldn’t pay me. Then he got robbed.
我赢了钱可是对方不付钱 后来他遇到抢匪
The thief…
那个抢匪
…was running towards me.
朝着我跑来
I could’ve stopped him, but I wanted…
我大可以拦住他
…revenge.
可是我想报仇
I let him go.
我让他逃走
I let him get away.
我让他逃走
He wanted a car.
他需要一辆车
He tried to take Uncle Ben’s.
他想抢班叔叔的车
Uncle Ben said no…
班叔叔不肯
…and then he shot him.
所以就被他开枪打死
Uncle Ben was killed that night…
班叔叔不肯向恶势力低头
…for being the only one who did the right thing.
那晚才会死在坏人枪下
And I…
而我
I held his hand…
我只能在他死前
…when he died.
握住他的手
I’ve tried to tell you so many times.
我一直想告诉你
Just one more little chore.
我还得做一件事
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I’m leaving for the night, sir. Fine.
少爷 我要走了 你走吧
Your father only obsessed over his work.
老爷只为工作发狂
Good night, Bernard.
晚安 伯纳
Hello, Harry.
你好 哈利
Otto. What do you want?
奥图 你要什么
That precious tritium.
珍贵的氚元素
But I need more of it this time.
这次我要更多
More tritium, are you crazy? You’ll destroy the city! You’re a hack!
你疯啦 你会把纽约市给毁了 你这二流科学家
Hey! Hey!

Stop! Stop! All right!
住手 好啦
All right, all right, all right. Put me down. We’ll make a deal.
好啦 好啦 放我下来 我们谈个条件
Kill Spider-Man, I’ll give you all the tritium you need.
你杀了蜘蛛人我就把东西给你
On second thought, bring him to me alive.
我改变主意 我要你活捉他
How do I find him?
我该怎么找到他
Peter Parker. Parker?
彼得·帕克 帕克
He takes pictures of Spider-Man for the Bugle.
他替报社拍蜘蛛人的照片
Make him tell you where he is.
逼他说出他的下落
Have it ready.
把东西准备好
Don’t hurt Peter!
别伤害彼得
Somebody, help!
救人啊
Fire!
起火了
Alisa, the hens can’t find their daughter. Have you seen her?
老陈找不到他女儿 你有没有看到她
Somebody call the fire department! Help!
快通知消防队 快呀
Help! Is anybody in that building?
救人啊 有人被困在里面
We think there’s a kid stuck on the second floor.
二楼有个小女孩
Hey, where you going?!
你要去哪儿
I’m coming!
我来了
It’s okay. It’s okay. Ome here. I’m gonna get you out of here.
没事了 我会救你出去
Ome on. Ome on.
来吧 来吧
Mama.
妈妈
You got some guts, kid.
小子 你真带种
Some poor soul got trapped on the fourth floor. Never made it out.
有人被困在四楼 没逃出来
Oh, man.
天啊
All right, Billy, let’s knock it down and roll them up. Get on out of here.
把东西收一收 走吧
Let’s pick it up! Let’s get all this equipment, let’s go! Let’s move it!
收工了 我们走吧
Am I not supposed to have what I want?
难道我不该得到我要的爱
What I need?
过我想过的生活吗
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么做
I shouldn’t have without…
我不该没敲门
…knocking.
就闯进来
Ome in.
请进
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Would you like a piece of chocolate cake?
你想吃巧克力蛋糕吗
Okay.
好吧
And a glass of milk?
还有一杯牛奶
That would be nice.
这样很好
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You got a message.
有人留言给你
It’s your aunt.
是你的婶婶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!