Ladies and gentlemen, I ust want you all to know…
各位 我要宣布一个好消息
…that the beautiful Miss Mary Jane Watson has ust agreed to marry me.
美丽的玛莉珍刚答应我的求婚
What a surprise.
太让人惊讶了
Parker, wake up! Wake up! Shoot the picture!
别发呆 快拍照
Oh, no. No!
不 惨了
Why is this happening to me?
我怎么会这么衰
You told him yes? Just that fast?
你答应他了 这么快
It felt right.
感觉很对阿
Well, you might congratulate me.
你应该恭喜我
Ongratulations.
恭喜
Good luck in the world.
全部的祝福都给你
John loves me.
詹很爱我
My father always said, “You’ll never be worth anything.
我爸总是说 你一文不值
No man will ever want you.”
没有男人会要你的
So, what, you’re gonna spend the rest of your life…
那又怎样 用你这一辈子接下来的时间
…trying to prove something to your father?
去证明你♥爸♥说的是错的
Do you really love this guy?
你真的爱这家伙吗
Very much. “Very much”?
很爱 很爱
That ust doesn’t fly.
这样不够
I mean, if you really love the guy, then the answer is:
我是说 如果你真的爱这小子 答案应该是
“Do I love him? I adore him.
我爱他吗 我爱他爱得要死
He’s my comfortable afghan.
他总是让我觉得很舒服
He’s all I can think about.
我一直都想着他
Everything he is, everything he says, everything he does…
他的一切一切 他说的话 他做的事
…to me, for me, with me, is sweet kisses.
对我 为我 与我一起 甜甜的吻
He makes up for all the grief and pain I’ve ever had…
他抚平了我过去所有的悲伤和难过
…and in the dark of the night, he is there.”
而且他永远都在漫漫黑夜里守护着我
That’s the answer I need.
这才是我要的答案
Not ust “I love him very much.”
不只是“我非常爱他”
You read too many love stories.
你看太多爱情故事了
What about that perfect kiss you said you had once?
那个你曾有过的 超完美的亲亲是怎么了
The guy you believed in? That was a fantasy.
你相信的那个家伙呢 那只是个幻想
That’s all he is.
这就是关于他的一切
But what’s wrong with believing in love stories?
可是向往爱情故事 有什么不对吗
You seem very okay to me.
你没什么毛病
My diagnosis?
我认为
It’s up here.
这是心理问题
You say you can’t sleep. Heartbreak? Bad dreams?
你说你睡不着 你为了什么伤心或做噩梦吗
There is one dream where…
我做了一个梦
…in my dream…
在这个梦中
…l’m Spider-Man.
我是蜘蛛人
But I’m losing my powers. I’m climbing a wall, but I keep falling.
但我失去了超能力 我想飞檐走壁 却一直摔下来
So you’re Spider-Man.
你是蜘蛛人
In my dream.
只有在我的梦中
Actually, it’s not even my dream. It’s a friend of mine’s dream.
其实也不是我做的梦 是我朋友做的梦
So it’s somebody else’s dream.
所以这是别人的梦
What’s your maor? Theater Arts? Science.
你主修什么 戏剧艺术 科学
Onnors?
康博士的
He flunking you?
他要把你当掉
He says he might.
他说他可能会
There you go.
就是这个
What about this friend?
你的这位朋友
Why does he climb these walls? What does he think of himself?
他为什么要飞檐走壁 他觉得自己是什么
That’s the problem. He doesn’t know what to think.
这就是他的问题 他不知道自己是什么
Gotta make you mad not to know who you are. Your soul disappears.
当你不了解自己一定会发疯 灵魂会消失
Nothing as bad as uncertainty.
这种自我否定最可怕
I’ve been there. Who was I?
我也曾经这样 我的身份是什么
Identity. Big one.
身份 很重要
Me, I go to my shrink.
我 我去找心理医生
What does he tell you?
他跟你说了什么
She tells me I need some strong focus on what I want.
她说我需要放更多的注意力在目标上
And I have to find out who won’t let me have it, why…
我得找出是谁不让我拥有它 为什么
…and then I have to tackle that guy, let him hear me…
然后我会拦截他 要他好好听着
And one more thing. I have to make sure I’m right about what I want.
还有一件事 我必须确定我所要的是对的
Listen…
听好
…maybe you’re not supposed to be Spider-Man climbing those walls.
也许你不该当飞檐走壁的蜘蛛人
That’s why you keep falling.
所以你才会一直摔到地面
You always have a choice, Peter.
你有选择的余地
I have a choice.
我是有所选择
All the things you’ve been thinking about, Peter…
你最近的这些念头
…make me sad.
让我很伤心
An’t you understand?
难道你不明白吗
I’m in love with Mary Jane.
我深爱玛莉珍
You know I understand.
你知道我明白
But I thought you’d learned the meaning of responsibility.
不过 我想你已经学到责任感的意义了
Oh, you don’t know how it feels.
噢 你不懂那是什么感觉
Peter, all the times we’ve talked of honesty…
我以前教你要见义勇为
…fairness, ustice…
铲奸除恶 伸张正义
Out of those times, I counted on you to have the courage…
我一直都希望你能鼓起勇气
…to take those dreams out into the world.
把我的梦想发扬光大
I can’t live your dreams anymore.
我不能活在你的梦想中
I want a life of my own.
我要属于自己的人生
You’ve been given a gift, Peter.
你拥有一个天赋
With great power comes great responsibility.
能力愈强 责任愈大
Take my hand, son.
孩子 握我的手
No, Uncle Ben.
不 班叔叔
I’m ust Peter Parker.
我只是彼得·帕克
I’m Spider-Man…
我不再是
…no more.
蜘蛛人
No more.
再也不是了
No more.
再也不是了
You punk! Sorry.
臭小子 对不起
Thanks. You’re welcome.
谢了 不客气
Hurry up!
快点
And when the borderline is tau equals zero, the eigenvalues are?
当零界是中子等于零 那么本正值是多少
Someone, please?
有人知道吗
.23 electron volts.
0.23电子伏特
Ecellent work today, Parker. Keep it up.
你表现得很好 加油
I’m not really wicked at all. You mustn’t think that I’m wicked.
其实我人并不坏 千万别把我当坏人
If you are not, then you have certainly been deceiving us all…
如果是这样 你就是在骗我们
…in a very inecusable manner.
这种行为不可原谅
I hope you have not been leading a double life…
我希望你不是双面人
…pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time.
表面上耍坏 内心其实很善良
That would be hypocrisy.
这样就很伪善
Of course, I have been rather reckless.
我以前是有点坏
“I am glad.”
我很高兴
“I am glad.”
我很高兴
“I am glad.”
我很高兴
Are you glad to hear it?
我这么说你不高兴吗
I am glad…
我很高兴
…to hear it.
你这么说
In fact, now you mention the subect…
不过我得承认
…I have been very bad in my own small way.
我是有点坏
You were so wonderful. That was such a great play.
你演得好棒 这出戏超好看
You could’ve told me you were coming.
你应该跟我说你要来
I was afraid you’d say, “Don’t come.”
我怕你叫我不要来
You look different.
你看起来不太一样
I shined my shoes, pressed my pants, did my homework.
我擦了鞋 烫了裤子 做了功课
I do my homework now.
我现在都会做功课
You wanna get some chow mein?
你想吃炒面吗
Peter…
彼得
…l’m getting married.
我要结婚了
I always imagined you getting married on a hilltop.
我一直想像你会在山坡上结婚
And who’s the groom?
新郎是谁
You hadn’t decided yet.
你还没决定
You think ust because you saw my play…
你以为来看戏
…you can talk me out of getting married?
就能阻止我结婚
You once told me you loved me. I let things get in the way before.
你说过你爱我 我以前不知好歹
There was something I thought I had to do. I don’t have to.
我以为一定要做一件事 现在不必做了
You’re too late.
来不及了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!