And these…
这些
…monstrous things should be at the bottom of the river…
可怕的东西 应该沉下去
…along with me.
连我一起葬身河底
Something…
我的脑里
…in my head.
有一个声音
Something talking.
它在说话
The inhibitor chip!
抑制晶片
Gone.
不见了
Ebuild.
重头来过
No.
不行
Peter was right.
彼得说的对
I miscalculated.
我算错了
I couldn’t have miscalculated.
我不可能算错
It was working, wasn’t it?
核融合不是成功了吗
Yes.

We could rebuild. Enlarge the containment field.
我们重头来过 加大防护罩
Make it bigger and stronger than ever.
让它比上一次更大更强
But we need money.
但是我们需要钱
Steal it?
去抢银行
No, no, no, I’m not a criminal.
不行 我不能犯罪
That’s right.
没错
The real crime would be not to finish what we started.
不完成我的梦想 才是罪恶
We’ll do it here.
就在这里完成
The power of the sun in the palm of my hand.
太阳能量 就在我的手掌心
Nothing will stand in our way.
没有人能阻挡我们
Nothing!
没有人
That’s the social security. Yes, I see.
这是我的社会保险 我看到了
My uncle Ben’s life insurance.
这是我班叔叔的寿险
Yes, but I’m afraid…
是的 但是很抱歉
…it’s ust not sufficient to refinance your home.
这还是不够让你们重新贷款
Oh, but I’m giving piano lessons again.
我又开始教钢琴了
You are?
真的吗
We appreciate that you’ve ust opened up…
谢谢你在本银行
…a new supersaver account with us today.
开了一个超省钱帐户
But the fact is…
但是
…you do not have the assets to ustify this loan. I’m sorry.
你的资产不足以重新贷款 很抱歉
Well…
这个嘛
At least we get the toaster.
我至少能拿到烤面包机
Actually, that’s only with a deposit of 300 or more.
存款要超过三百元 才有得拿
Oh, yes, I see.
我明白了
Okay.
好吧
Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out.
别担心 一定会有办法
Peter?
彼得
Don’t leave me.
别把我丢下来
Oh, that boy of yours is a real hero.
这孩子真是个大英雄
Hold it!
不准动
Put your arms up! All of them!
把手举起来 全都举起来
Here’s your change!
这是找你的零钱
Oh, no. Ome on!
惨了 拜托
You’re getting on my nerves. I have a knack for that.
你把我给惹毛了 我专门抓坏蛋
Not anymore.
你死定了
Freeze! Don’t move! Freeze!
不准动 站住
Hold your fire! Don’t follow me.
别开枪 别跟来
Wait a second.
等一下
Hand her over. Of course.
把她交给我 没问题
Easy, now.
慢慢来
Butterfingers.
我真是不小心
Look out!
小心
Help me!
救命
Help me! I’m coming!
救救我 我来了
Hang on!
抓紧了
Help!
救命啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Aunt May.
梅婶
You’ve stuck your webs in my business for the last time.
你未免也太多管闲事了
Now you’ll have this woman’s death on your conscience.
这老太婆的命 要算在你头上
Ome on.
来呀
Shame on you.
你真不要脸
There you go.
你没事了
Thank you. Oh, have I been wrong about you.
谢谢你 我以前错怪你了
We sure showed him.
我们把他打败了
What do you mean, “we”?
是我把他打败的吧
Take me with you, SpiderMan. Take me.
带我走 蜘蛛人
May I? Sure. Go ahead.
来拍一张吧 好 拍吧
Penny! Over here!
潘妮 过来
Leave it.
别拿走
Hey. Might wanna take it easy, buddy.
你别喝这么多
Why? It’s a party.
何不呢 这不是个派对吗
Wouldn’t you be drinking if you lost a bundle on some crackpot…
我以为 那疯子会让我名利双收
…who you thought was gonna take you with him to fame and fortune?
结果却被他弄得身败名裂
Not to mention your friend the bug.
还有那只大昆虫
Not tonight, Harry.
今晚别提他
Every night! Until I find him, it’s 24-7.
我每晚都要说 我无论如何都要找到他
Parker!
帕克
Parker!
帕克
Parker! What, are you deaf? I called you twice.
你聋啦 我叫了你两次
Think I’m paying you to sip champagne?
我是请你来喝香槟吗
Get a shot of my wife with the minister.
替我老婆跟部长拍一张
Beautiful tie.
好帅的领带
Get a shot of us with the DA.
替我们跟检察官拍一张
Beautiful dress.
好美的礼服
Here, get a shot of the mayor and his girlfriend.
替市长跟他的二♥奶♥拍一张
Wife.
我是说老婆啦
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening.
各位先生女士 晚安
The committee for the Science Library of New York…
纽约科学图书馆协会
…is pleased to present our guest of honor.
很荣幸介绍今晚的贵宾
He’s the first man to play football on the moon.
他是第一个在月球踢足球的人
The handsome, the heroic, the delicious…
英俊勇敢 秀色可餐的
…aptain John Jameson.
詹约翰上尉
Hi.

You. Listen, I’m sorry.
是你 对不起
But there was a disturbance.
那天我有事耽搁了
I don’t know you.
我已经不认识你了
And I can’t keep thinking about you. It’s too painful.
我不能老是对你念念不忘 这太痛苦了
I’ve been reading poetry lately.
我最近在读诗
Whatever that means.
随你便啦
Day by day he gazed upon her
他日复一日凝视着她
Day by day he sighed with passion Day by day…
他日复一日为爱叹息
Don’t start.
省省吧你
An I get you a drink?
我替你拿杯酒
I’m with John. He’ll get me my drink.
我是约翰的女友 他会为我服务
John.
约翰
By the way, John has seen my show five times.
约翰看过我的戏五次
Harry has seen it twice. Aunt May has seen it.
哈利看过两次 梅婶看过一次
My sick mother got out of bed to see it.
我病重的老妈也来看过
Even my father.
就连我那死鬼老爸
He came backstage to borrow cash.
都跑到后台向我借钱
But my best friend, who cares so much about me…
但一向最关心我的好友
…can’t make an 8:00 curtain.
却一次也没来过
After all these years…
过了这么多年
…he’s nothing to me but an empty seat.
对我来说 他竟是一张空座位
It pisses me off, your loyalty to Spider-Man and not to your best friend.
我对你很不爽 你为了蜘蛛人背叛好朋友
I find him with my father’s body, and you defend him.
他杀死我父亲 你却为了靠他赚钱 替他辩解
Take it easy. Don’t push me.
冷静点 别推我
Don’t act like you’re my friend.
别假装你是我朋友
You stole M.J. From me.
你从我手上抢走玛莉
You stole my father’s love.
你也抢走我的父爱
Then you let him die because you didn’t turn in the freak. Isn’t that right?
你不肯交出蜘蛛人把我爸害死
Huh? Isn’t that right?
对不对 是不是这样
Huh, brother?
好兄弟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!