Since we are free to choose an arbitrary origin for our energy…
能自♥由♥选择一个源源不绝的能量供应
Hi. It’s me. Sing your song at the beep.
是我 请在哔声后留言
Hi, M.J.
玛莉珍
This is Peter.
是我彼得
I was on my way to your show and…
昨晚我赶去看你的戏
Well, I was on my bike…
我骑着摩托车
Are you there?
你在家吗
I really was planning on it all day.
我真的计划了一整天
And…
但是
…I know you predicted I’d disappoint you.
我知道 你早料到我会让你失望
Bingo.
那还用说
It’s amazing, isn’t it?
真是不可思议
How complicated a simple thing…
我连八点准时到 这么简单的事
…like being someplace at 8:00 can become.
都会把它搞得这么复杂
Actually, there was this obnoxious usher.
其实都怪那讨厌的影作员
Somebody has to talk to that usher, M.J.
应该有人去警告他
Your time has expired.
通话时间到了
Please deposit 50 cents for the next five minutes.
请再投入五毛钱
I wanna tell you the truth.
我很想告诉你实话
Here it is.
那就是
I’m Spider-Man.
我是蜘蛛人
Weird, huh?
奇怪吧
Now you know why I can’t be with you.
所以我不能跟你在一起
If my enemies found out about you…
如果我的敌人 知道你的存在
…if you got hurt, I could never forgive myself.
而你因此受伤 我会永远自责
I wish I could tell you how I feel about you.
我真希望 能说出我对你的爱
Ladies and gentlemen…
各位先生 女士
…my wife osie and I would like to welcome you this afternoon.
我跟内人欢迎各位大驾光临
But first, before we start…
但是我要先问一声
…has anybody lost a large roll of 20-dollar bills in a rubber band?
谁丢了一捆用橡皮筋绑的钞票
Because we found the rubber band.
我们只找到橡皮筋
It’s a terrible oke.
好冷的笑话
But thank you for coming.
谢谢各位大驾光临
Today…
今天
…you will witness the birth of a new fusion-based energy source.
各位将目睹一种新能源的诞生
Safe, renewable energy and cheap electricity for everyone.
一种安全永续性能源 为所有人提供廉价电力
And now let me introduce my assistants.
我要介绍我的助手
These four actuators were developed and programmed…
这四只机械手臂
…for the sole purpose of creating successful fusion.
是为了处理核融合而设计
They are impervious to heat and magnetism.
它们能抗高温和磁力
These smart arms are controlled by my brain through a neural link.
我的大脑透过神经连结 操控这些具有人工智慧的机械手臂
Nanowires feed directly into my cerebellum…
纳米神经导线 直接传递指令
…allowing me to use these arms to control fusion reaction…
让我在极度危险的环境
…in an environment no human hand could enter.
使用机械手臂 控制核融合反应
Doctor, if the artificial intelligence in the arms…
这些机械手臂具有
…is as advanced as you suggest…
这么先进的人工智慧
…couldn’t that make you vulnerable to them?
你不会反被它们控制吗
How right you are.
问得好
Which is why I developed this inhibitor chip…
所以我研发了一枚抑制晶片
…to protect my higher brain function.
保护我的大脑功能
It means I maintain control of these arms, instead of them controlling me.
让我左右这些机械手臂的行动 而不是被它控制
And now on to the main event.
压轴好戏开始了
Give me the blue light, osie.
请打蓝灯
Precious tritium is the fuel that makes this proect go.
最重要的关键是 稀有的氚元素
There’s only 25 pounds of it on the whole planet.
全地球只有25磅的存量
I’d like to thank Harry Osborn and Oscorp Industries for providing it.
我要感谢奥哈利的大力赞助
Happy to pay the bills, Otto.
我很乐意替你付帐单
Ladies and gentlemen…
各位先生女士
…fasten your seat belts.
系好安全带
Doctor, we have a successful fusion reaction.
成功达到核融合反应
This is a breakthrough beyond your father’s dreams.
这是令尊梦想不到的非凡成就
Thank you.
谢谢
We’re producing a thousand-megawatt surplus.
我们达到一百亿瓦的发电量
The power of the sun…
太阳的能量
…in the palm of my hand.
就在我的手掌心
Keep calm! It’s only a spike!
别惊慌 这只是跳电
Lt’ll soon stabilize!
很快就会稳定
Ladies and gentlemen, please clear the room.
各位 请尽快离开
We have a containment breach!
防护罩破裂
Otto, please get back!
奥图 快回来
Shut it off, Otto! Shut it off!
快关掉 快关掉
It will stabilize! It’s under control!
它会稳定 我能控制它
I’m in charge here!
这儿我作主
It’s my money! I’m in con…
我出的钱 我作主
This doesn’t change anything.
我还是不原谅你
What are you doing? Pulling the plug.
你在干嘛 关掉电源
No!

Osie!
萝丝
Watch it.
小心
That was too close.
差点就酿成大祸
If he had more than a drop of tritium, he could have destroyed the city.
用超过一滴氚元素 纽约就毁了
I’m ruined.
这下我毁了
I have nothing left, ecept Spider-Man.
我要跟蜘蛛人算这笔帐
He saved your life, sir.
他救了你一命
He humiliated me by touching me.
我才不屑他来救我
The press will be here soon. I suggest we move on.
记者马上赶到 快走吧
What was he doing here anyway?
他跑来干嘛
Molten metal penetrated the spinal cavity…
熔铁贯穿他的脊髓腔
…and fused the vertebrae at multiple points…
脊椎多处受损
…including the lamina and the roof of the spinal column.
包括脊椎板和脊柱
We won’t know the etent of the damage until we get in there.
一定要开刀 才能进行诊断
I suggest we cut off these mechanical arms, slice up the harness…
我们要锯断这些机械手臂
…and, if need be, consider a laminectomy…
有必要的话 必须切除脊椎板
…with posterior spinal fusion from 7-T1 to T12.
并进行后侧脊椎融合固定
We’re ready, doctor.
准备好了
Anybody here take shop class?
有人锯过木头吗
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Help me! Help me!
救救我
No!

It’s all over town, obbie. Gossip. Umors.
消息传开来了 到处都有谣言跟八卦
Panic in the streets, if we’re lucky.
幸运的话 会引起全城恐慌
Razy scientist turns himself into some kind of a monster.
疯狂科学家变成怪物
Four mechanical arms welded right onto his body.
他的身上装了四只机械手臂
Guy named Otto Octavius winds up with eight limbs. What are the odds?
姓巴的家伙变成八手怪 太玄乎了
Hoffman!
小何
What are we gonna call this guy?
这怪物要叫什么
“Dr. Octopus.” That’s crap.
八爪博士 烂名字
“Science Squid”? Rap!
章鱼科学家 逊毙了
“Dr. Strange.” That’s pretty good.
怪异博士 这名字挺炫的
But it’s taken. Wait, wait! I got it. “Dr. Octopus.”
可惜有人用了 有了 八爪博士
I like it. Of course you do.
可是 超炫的 当然啰
Dr. Octopus. New villain in town. “Doc Ock.”
八爪博士 全新的大坏蛋八爪博士
Genius. What, are you looking for a raise?
你真是天才 你等着加薪吗
Get out.
快滚吧
Hief, I found Parker.
老板 我找到帕克了
Where you been? Why don’t you pay your phone bill.
你死到哪儿 没缴电♥话♥费吗
Mad scientist goes berserk, we don’t have pictures!
你没拍到疯狂科学家的照片
I heard Spider-Man was there.
我听说蜘蛛人也在场
Where were you? Photographing squirrels? You’re fired.
难不成你跑去拍松鼠吗 你被开除了
Hief, the planetarium party.
今晚的天文馆派对
You’re un-fired. I need you, come here.
你没被开除 我需要你
What do you know about high society?
你对上流社会了解多少
Oh. Well, l… Don’t answer that.
嗯 我 你不用回答
My society photographer got hit in the head by a polo ball. You’re all I got.
原来的摄影师被马球K到 我只有你了
Big party for an American hero. My son, the astronaut.
为美国英雄举♥行♥庆功宴 我儿子是太空人
Ould you pay me in advance?
你能预支我薪水吗
You serious? Pay you for what? Standing there?
你是说真的 我付你钱傻傻地站着吗
The planetarium, tomorrow night, 8:00. There’s the door.
明晚八点整 快滚吧
My osie’s dead.
我心爱的萝丝死了
My dream is dead.
我的梦想破灭

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!