Ecuse me.
我先离开
Is that it?
就是这个吗
Yes. My design to initiate and sustain fusion.
对 完成并维持核融合的机器
I understand you use harmonics of atomic frequencies.
你使用原子的谐波频率
Sympathetic frequencies.
其实是共振频率
Harmonic reinforcement?
借以加强核融合的效果
Go on.
继续说
An eponential increase in energy output.
最后产生出强大的能量
A huge amount of energy.
无穷无尽的能量
Like a perpetual sun providing renewable power for the whole world.
就像太阳一样 提供无穷无尽的能源
It’s all so amazing. If it works, it could change the way we live.
太神奇了 如果成功 它可以改变将来
It is amazing, and it will work.
是很神奇 而且一定会成功的
Are you sure you could stabilize the fusion reaction?
你能稳定核融合反应吗
Peter, what have we been talking about for the last hour and a half?
我这一个半小时都在说什么
This is my life’s work.
这是我毕生的心血结晶
I certainly know the consequences of the slightest miscalculation.
我知道计算错误的严重后果
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to question you.
对不起 我不该质疑你
Osie, our new friend thinks I’m gonna blow up the city.
这位小朋友认为 我会把纽约炸掉
You can sleep soundly tonight.
你今晚可以高枕无忧
Otto’s done his homework.
他的研究无懈可击
Ome to the demonstration tomorrow, and you’ll see for yourself.
明天来看测试 你就知道
And you need to sleep soundly tonight, Otto.
你倒是要好好睡一觉
Did Edison sleep before he turned on the light?
爱迪生发明电灯前有睡吗
Did Marconi sleep before he turned on the radio?
马可尼发明无线电前有睡吗
Did Beethoven sleep before he wrote the 5th?
贝多芬写第五交响曲前有睡吗
Did Bernoulli sleep before he found the curves of quickest descent?
伯努利在发明最小作用量原理前合过眼吗
Osie, I love this boy.
我很欣赏这个年轻人
Peter, tell us about yourself. Do you have a girlfriend?
谈谈你自己 你有女朋友吗
Well…
这个嘛
I don’t really know.
我不知道耶
Well, shouldn’t you know? I mean, who would know?
你不是应该知道吗 你不知道谁知道
Leave him alone. Maybe it’s a secret love.
别逼他 也许这是秘密
Love should never be a secret.
爱不应该是秘密
If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside…
把爱这么复杂的事藏在心底
…gonna make you sick.
一定会把自己逼疯
I finally got lucky in love.
我很幸运 能找到真爱
We both did.
我们都一样
But it’s hardly perfect. You have to work at it.
但绝非完美 爱要努力经营
I met him on the college steps, and I knew it wasn’t going to be easy.
我们同校 一开始我就知道会很辛苦
He was studying science, and I was studying English literature.
他念理工 我念英国文学
That’s right. I was trying to eplain the theory of relativity.
我试着跟她解释相对论
And osie was trying to eplain T.S. Eliot.
她试着跟我解释艾略特的诗
Time present and time past
在时间与过去时间
Are both perhaps present Perhaps present
两者都可能是现在时间吗 可能是
In time future In time future
在未来的时间 在未来的时间
I still don’t understand what he was talking about.
我完全看不懂他在写什么
Yes, you do. I’m serious.
你知道啦 我是说真的
T.S. Eliot is more complicated than advanced science.
艾略特的诗比科学更深奥
But if you want to get a woman to fall in love with you, feed her poetry.
不过你想追女孩 就读诗给她听
Poetry.
读诗
Never fails.
屡试不爽
A tall and slender maiden All alone upon a prairie
一个身材高挑修长的少女 独自站在草原上
Brightest green were all her garments
她身穿着翠绿色衣裳
And her hair was like the sunshine
秀发有如阳光般闪亮
Day by day he gazed upon her
他日复一日凝视着她
ent!
房♥租
Where is my money?!
我的钱咧
You seem ittery tonight.
你今晚好像很紧张
You never know who’s coming.
你永远不知道什么人会来
Ladies, five minutes. Five minutes.
各位 五分钟后开演
How’d you do that?
你怎么这么厉害
Work out, plenty of rest.
多运动、多休息
You know, eat your green vegetables.
还有多吃青菜
That’s what my mom is always saying. I ust never actually believed her.
我妈也这么说 我以前都不信
Ome on. Go.
快点
Keep it steady.
稳着点
It’s a web.
那是一张蜘蛛网
Go, Spidey, go!
蜘蛛人 加油
We got trouble!
有麻烦了
Get me down!
放我下来
I am more than content with what Mr. Moncrieff said.
我很相信孟先生说的话
His voice alone inspires one with absolute credulity.
光是听到他的声音 就令人放心
Then you think we should forgive them?
那我们该原谅他们吗
Yes.

I mean, no.
我是说不对
Hey. Hey. Hey, chief. You park there, I’m towing it.
老兄 你违规停车会被拖吊
Whatever.
随你便
Shoelace.
鞋带松了
You might want to…
领带也应该
an I help you? Yeah, I’ve come to see the show.
我能效劳吗 我是来看戏的
Oh, I’m sorry, sir. No one will be seated after the doors are closed.
抱歉 开演后就不能进去
It helps maintain the illusion.
这样才不会打扰到观众
I understand.
我懂了
Miss Watson, she’s a friend of mine. She asked me to come.
华森小姐请我来看戏
But not to come late.
但她没请你迟到
I have to see this show. Just let me in, I’ll stand in the…
我一定要进去 让我站在
Listen, can’t you…?
听着 你难道不能
A Spider-Man A Spider-Man
蜘蛛人啊蜘蛛人
A-does whatever a spider can
飞檐走壁、铲奸除恶
A-spins a web, any size
吐出蜘蛛丝 织成蜘蛛网
Catches thieves a-just like flies
坏人就像苍蝇自投罗网
Look out Here comes the Spider-Man
小心 蜘蛛人来了
You sure you don’t wanna come tonight?
今天你真的不一起来
Yeah, I’m sure.
不了
Okay. All me. I will.
好吧 打电♥话♥给我 好
You were great tonight. Thanks.
你今晚演得很棒 谢谢
May I have an autograph, please, miss?
大明星 请你帮我签名
What are you doing here?
你怎么会跑来
You hungry?
饿了吗
Starved.
饿扁了
What was that?
那是怎么回事
Okay.
好吧
How you doing?
你怎么样啊
Good.
很好
I ust wanna say, I really like what you do.
我只想告诉你 我真的很喜欢你所做的一切
Think it’s great. Thanks.
我想那很棒 谢谢
I’m with Weisenhower, Anderson, Nichols & Knudsen…
我和艾森豪、安德森、尼寇斯和纳德森
…P firm in the building…
在这大楼的PR公♥司♥
…and I ust wanna say I think the image you have is fantastic.
我觉得你的表现 真的是太棒了
It’s really put together. The costume. The… this thing.
组合得完美无缺 这套装束 还有 这个
I mean, it’s really put together. It’s great.
我是说 组合得恰恰好 真是太好了
I think you could do more than print though.
我觉得 你不应该只局限在平面印刷
I think you might wanna try some TV, you know?
可以试试看电视节目 你说呢
An I riff for you? Ome up with a couple ideas?
要我帮忙过目吗 说不定会有哪些新点子
Just what my company would do? Let’s see, what do I got?
在公♥司♥能用上 看 我们现在手上有什么
How about a children’s book? You could…
童书怎么样 你可以
Like Charlotte’s Web, but without the pig. That kind of thing.
像《Charlotte’s Web》 不过没有小猪
How about a line of hammocks?
吊床的绳索怎么样
Because it’s kind of a web thing.
因为它是网子一样的东西
You could do a men’s cologne called Thwip.
你或许能制♥造♥一种“抛射魅力”的男人古龙水
Let me give you a card.
这是我的名片
I don’t have any pockets.
我没有口袋
Yeah.
是啊
Well, we’re right in the building.
我们正好就在大楼中
That doesn’t help. I do that all the time.
我常常这样 那没有用
Slow elevator. Yeah.
慢速电梯 是啊
Thus, the second-order term…
因此 从一次项摄动能量中
…in the epansion of the eact order…
计算出来的二次项
…is identical to the second order…
和从展开式中 精确项次的二次项
…calculated from first-order perturbation energy.
是完全相同的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!