However you want to look at it.
难道你看不出来
I don’t have time for girls right now.
我现在没时间交女友
Why, are you dead?
你是猪头吗
I’ve been kind of busy.
我最近很忙
Taking pictures of your friend?
忙着替你朋友拍照
Ould we get off that subect?
别再提了 好吗
I want us to be friends, Harry. I want us to trust each other.
我希望我们成为朋友 哈利 互相信任
Then be honest with me.
那就老实说
If you knew who he was, would you tell me?
你知道他是谁 会告诉我吗
Peter, don’t you understand how I feel?
彼得 难道你一点都不了解我的感受
I want this guy dead.
我要这家伙去见阎王
The same way you want the guy who killed your Uncle Ben dead.
你要杀你班叔的凶手死得跟班叔一样惨
I’m sorry. I don’t mean to rag on you on your birthday.
对不起 我真的不是故意要在你生日这天说教
You’re my buddy, you know that.
你是我的好兄弟 你知道的
You’re family, Pete.
你是家人 彼得
My father loved you. You were like a son to him.
我父亲过去这么疼你 就像疼亲生儿子一样
Thank you, Harry.
谢谢你 哈利
May.

Oh, what, Ben?
班 什么事
Wait.
等一下
Aunt May. Oh, my.
梅婶 哎呀
Oh, Peter. Oh, for a second there, I thought I was years ago.
彼得 原来是你 我还以为我回到从前了
Everybody’s gone, aren’t they?
大家都走了 对吧
Did they have a good time?
他们开不开心
I’m sure they did.
很开心
You okay? Of course. But you go home.
你还好吧 很好 你回去吧
And be careful. I don’t like that scooter thing you drive around.
小心点 骑摩托车很危险
I’m worried about you.
我很担心你
You’re so alone. And I saw the letter from the bank.
你一个人孤零零的 我也看到银行寄来的信
Oh, my. You did?
真是的 你看到了
Oh, well.
别担心
So?
怎样呢
I’m a little behind.
我的经济状况不好
Everybody is.
大家都一样
Anyway, I don’t want to talk about it anymore.
我不想再谈了
I’m tired, and you better start back home.
我累了 你也该回家了
Here, kiddo. Happy birthday.
拿去 生日快乐
You need it more than I do.
你比我更需要
No, I can’t take that from you. Yes, you can!
我不能拿 当然能
You can take this money from me.
我给你就拿去
For God’s sake, it’s not much. Now, take it!
这没多少钱 拿去吧
And don’t you dare leave it here.
别偷偷留下来
Oh, I’m sorry.
对不起
It’s ust that I miss your uncle Ben so much.
我只是太想你的班叔叔
An you believe that it’s two years net month since he was taken?
下个月就是他逝世两周年忌日
I think to myself at times…
我有时候会想
…were I to face the one responsible for what happened, I’d…
如果我该为他的死负责
Oh, I don’t know what I’d do.
我真不知该如何是好
Now…
来吧
…you better take the rest of your cake home.
把生日蛋糕带回去吃
Hey.

Hey. You’re still here.
你还在这儿
I saw your billboard on Bleecker.
我看到你的广♥告♥板
Isn’t it funny? I’m really kind of embarrassed.
很好笑吧 我有够丑了
Don’t be. It’s nice. I get to see you every day now.
一点也不会 我每天都能看到你真好
The photographer liked my face.
那个摄影师喜欢我的脸
I was only supposed to be in the catalogue.
我还以为 我只会出现在目录里
Then I got the part in the play. Everything at once.
后来我拿到那部戏的角色 好像一瞬间实现了
Your dream came true.
你的梦想成真了
How about yours?
你的呢
I’m fine.
我还可以啦
I wish you’d come see the play.
我希望你能来看这出剧
You’re the one who always encouraged me.
你总是一直鼓励我
I plan to.
我是想去
I liked seeing you tonight, Peter.
今天我见到你好开心
Oh, boy, yeah.
我也是
“Oh, boy, yeah” what?
你也是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Do you want to say something?
你想对我说什么吗
I…

…was…
我想问
…wondering if you’re still in the Village.
你还住在东区吗
You’re such a mystery.
我真搞不懂你
Peter.
彼得
What?
什么
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I’m seeing somebody now.
我正与一个人见面
Therapy. No.
喔 是去治疗 不
A person, a man.
一个人 一个男人
You mean, like a boyfriend?
他是你男朋友吗
Well, like I like him.
我挺喜欢他的
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
That’s good, you know? Ompanionship…
交男朋友很好呀
May be more than that. More?
也许他不只是男朋友 不只是
I don’t know.
我不晓得
I’m coming to see your play tomorrow night.
我明晚会去看你的舞台剧
You’re coming? I’ll be there.
真的吗 我一定会到
Don’t disappoint me.
别让我失望
I won’t.
我不会的
Ent.
房♥租
Hi. Hi. What’s “hi”?
嗨 嗨你的头
An I spend it?
我的房♥租咧
I have a paycheck due this week and…
我这礼拜会领薪水
You’re a month late again. Again. I promise as soon as…
你的房♥租又迟交了一个月 我保证
If promises were crackers, my daughter would be fat.
如果保证能当饭吃 我女儿早就变成胖妹了
I’m really sorry, Mr. Ditkovitch. All I got is this 20 for the rest of the week.
真的很抱歉 这是我这星期的生活费
“Sorry” doesn’t pay the rent.
道歉也没用
And don’t try to sneak past me. I have ears like a cat
下次别溜进来 我的耳朵跟猫一样灵
and eyes like a rodent.
眼睛跟老鼠一样尖
Thanks, Mr. Ditkovitch. Hi, Pete.
多谢了 房♥东先生 嗨 彼得
Hello?
有人吗
Ent?
房♥租咧
Doctor? Mr. Osborn’s here.
博士 奥先生来了
Nobel Prize, Otto. Nobel Prize. And we’ll all be rich.
诺贝尔奖是你的囊中物 我们都会发大财
It’s not about the prizes, Harry.
我不是为了得奖 哈利
But you need money. You need Oscorp.
但是你需要奥氏企业的资金
Who do we have here?
这位是谁
This is my good friend I called you about.
我跟你提过的超级天才
He got me through high-school science.
他帮我完成高中理工科
Peter Parker, sir. I’m writing a paper on you for…
我是彼得·帕克 我正在写关于你的报告
I know what you’re doing here…
我知道你来的目的
…but I don’t have time to talk to students now.
可是我没空跟大学生闲扯
But Oscorp pays the bills, so…
不过奥氏企业是我的大金主
That’s why I have to take off. Board meeting.
没错 我得去参加董事会
But my ob is done here. Got you two geniuses together.
你们这两个天才 就好好聊聊吧
Good luck tomorrow, Otto. Nobel Prize. We’ll see you in Sweden!
祝明天好运 诺贝尔奖是你的 瑞典见
Interesting fellow, your friend.
你朋友挺有意思的
I won’t take much of your time.
我不会占用你太多时间
Now I remember you. You’re onnors’ student. He tells me you’re brilliant.
我记得你是老康的学生 他说你头脑很好
He also tells me you’re lazy.
他也说你很懒惰
I’m trying to do better.
我一定会改进
Being brilliant’s not enough, young man. You have to work hard.
头脑好还不够 你一定要努力向上
Intelligence is not a privilege, it’s a gift.
聪明不是特权 那是一种天赋
And you use it for the good of mankind.
你要用来造福人类
Otto, your lunch is ready.
奥图 你的午餐准备好了
This is my wife, osie. Hello.
这是我太太 萝丝 你好
This is Peter Parker. Onnors’ student. The one who falls asleep in class.
这是彼得·帕克 康博士的学生 上课打瞌睡那个
I always fell asleep in physics class.
我上物理课老是睡着
Nice to meet you, Peter. Good to meet you.
很高兴见到你 彼得 我也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!