And I’m your father.
我是你父亲
You’re weak.
你太软弱了
You were always weak. You’ll always be weak until you take control.
你一向都很软弱 除非你真的当家作主
Now you know the truth about Peter.
现在你看到彼得的真面目
Be strong, Harry.
你就要学会坚强
Avenge me.
替我报仇
Avenge me! No!
替我报仇雪恨 不
All Deborah.
打给黛博拉
The caterer?
外烩厨子吗
Tell her not to open the caviar.
叫她不要打开鱼子酱
Had to do what I had to do.
我非这么做不可
Mary Jane.
玛莉珍
Peter.
彼得
I can’t survive without you.
没有你我活不下去
You shouldn’t be here.
你不该来的
I know you think we can’t be together.
我知道你认为 我们不能在一起
But can’t you respect me enough to let me make my own decision?
但是请你让我做自己的决定
I know there’ll be risks.
我知道往后会很危险
But I want to face them with you.
但是我要跟你一起面对
It’s wrong that we should only be half-alive…
我们不该被拆散
…half of ourselves.
这是不对的
I love you.
我爱你
So here I am, standing in your doorway.
我现在站在你的门口
I’ve always been standing in your doorway.
我一直都在这儿守候着你
Isn’t it about time somebody saved your life?
现在也该有人来救你了
Well, say something.
说话呀
Thank you, Mary Jane Watson.
谢谢你 玛莉珍·华森
Go get them, tiger.
去吧 大英雄

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!