Laura and Press, they like each other.
他们不流露自己的感受
They just don’t like to show how they feel.
什么?
What?
罗拉和普雷斯顿 喜欢对方
Laura and Press, they like each other.
随你怎说吧,丹
Yeah, whatever you say, Dan.
这儿烟雾弥漫,我打算出去
Look, it’s really smoky in here. I’m gonna go outside, get some air.
在货车上歇一歇 这简直是浪费时间
Think I’ll lie down in the van. Have a rest. This is a complete waste of time.
感觉上像是在浪费时间吗?
Get a feeling you’re on a wild goose chase?

Yeah.
请让开
Excuse me.
滚出去,这是我的地盘
Get out of here. This is my trashcan.
是你
It’s you.

Hey!
她在这儿
She’s here! Hey!
是她吗? -是
Dan. Is that her? – Yeah.
这儿
Here.
上车
Get in the van.
上车!
Everybody get in the van!
他们朝山区走 我们需要直升机
They’re heading into the hills. We’ll need the helicopters.
我们要上尼科斯峡谷 在茂贺兰拦截她
We’re going up Nichols canyon. One of you try to block her at Mulholland.
小心
Watch it!
我的天!
Oh, my God!
已封锁道路 我们一定得告诉报界些消息
We blocked the road. We’ve gotta tell the press something.
随便你怎么告诉他们 但别说出事实
Tell them what you want, just don’t tell them the truth.
我不认为她会在夜♥总♥会♥出现 那太简单了
I don’t buy her showing up at the club. It’s too damn convenient.
眼见为实 你不相信你双眼吗?
Seeing is believing or don’t you trust your eyes?
回去!叫这些人统统回去!
Get back! Get all these people back!
有些不对
Fitch. Fitch. It doesn’t feel right.
长官!
Sir!
我们在其中一道车门 发现一只断指
We found a severed thumb in one of the doors that got ripped off.
让我看看 – 她或许给夹在门中
Let me see that. – She may have caught it in the door.
拿去实验室,看看是否属于她
Get to the lab, see if it’s hers.
可从基因上辨别出来 – 这件事完了
It’ll be genetically identifiable. – It’s all over, everyone.
明天你可重过自己的生活
Tomorrow you can go back to your lives.
恭喜你们,做得好
Congratulations on a job well done.
就这样结束了?
Just like that, huh, Fitch?
我不认为
I don’t think so.
留话给我 法兰克,我会和你吃晚餮
Leave me a message. And Frank, I’m going to dinner.
我们在哪见面?再见
Where are we meeting? Bye, sweetie.
服务生
Waiter.
我猜我们赢了
Well, I guess we won.
我们赢了,科学输了 – 我不认为我们会这样赢
We won, science lost. – I didn’t think we’d get her this way.
没那么容易 – 你会怀念她吗?
Not that easy. – You sound like you’ll miss her.
会的
I guess I will.
我想我尊重她
I think I respected her.
这的确是不好做的工作 但我很高兴跟你们三人合作
I know this was a hellish job, but I really enjoyed working with you three.
既然国税局请客 让我们再多喝一杯
And since Uncle Sam is buying, let’s have another round.
服务生!
Waiter!
我不喝酒的
I don’t… I don’t drink.
今晚你会的
Don’t worry, Dan. Tonight you will.
想跳舞吗?
You wanna dance?
谁?我? – 没错
Who, me? – Yeah, you.
好 – 对啊
All right. – Okay.
我知道你没家室 在纽约有女朋友吗?
I know you don’t have a family. Do you have a girlfriend in New York?
曾经有几个,不过都不久
I guess I’ve had a few, but they don’t hang around very long.
可能我有太多秘密
I guess I keep too many secrets.
跟我分享一个
You wanna share one with me?
现在? – 对
Right now? – Yeah.
我知道你是做什么的 吓不到我的
I know what you do, and it doesn’t scare me.
真的? – 真的
Really? – No.
但却使许多人害怕
Well, it does most people.
我还要再见你
I wouldn’t wanna never see you again.
喂 – 你在…?
Hey. – What are you…?
对不起 我认错人
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I thought you were somebody else.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没事吗?
You okay?
我以为是西尔 我见到一头金发
I thought it was Sil. I saw the blonde hair.
她死了
She’s dead, Press.
拇指的化验,证明是她的
The tests on the thumb proved it was her.
你相信化验,而我则有胆识 我不相信
You got your test and I got my gut. I just don’t buy it.
只要你还感到她存在 你都不会放弃
I think as long as you feel she’s out there, you got a mission.
或者你不想结束这任务
Maybe you don’t want this job to be over.
或者是,那又如何?
Well, maybe not. So what?
谢谢你那支舞
Thanks for the dance.
晚安
Good night.
这是什么?
What do you call this?
长岛冰茶
It’s called a Long Island Ice Tea.
有茶的成分吗?
It’s got tea in it?
没有
Nope.
很香,我可以试试吗?
Smells nice, can I try some?
请便
Help yourself.
这会迷倒你男朋友吗?
Does it work on your boyfriend?
令他厌恶
Yeah. As a repellent.
他这个年纪 身型还保持得很好
I don’t know. I think he’s in remarkably good shape for a man his age.
一杯长岛冰茶
One Long Island Ice Tea.
我喜欢这些茶
I like these cups of tea.
什么? – 太好了
What? – That’s great.
嘿,给我一杯
Hey, give me one of those.
我喜欢这些茶
I like these cups of tea, man.
我很累,我要去睡了
You guys, I’m tired. I’m gonna go to bed.
那又怎样?
So?
她说要上♥床♥睡觉
She’s going to bed.
没错
I guess.
但她仍然…
She still…
…想见你
…wants to see you though.
我去看看你的话是否正确
Maybe I’ll go find out if you’re right about that.
地震时我不想在这里
I’d hate to be in here during an earthquake.
没错
Yeah.
你到哪一层?
What floor do you want?
十楼,麻烦你
Ten, please.
我喜欢你的香水
I like your perfume.
是吗?
You do?
谢谢 – 对不起,我要出去
Thank you. – Excuse me. I get out here.
晚安
Good night.
你好 – 你好
Hi. – Hi.
请勿打扰
你想要什么吗?
Did you want something?
也许 – 也许?
Maybe. – Maybe?
打扫房♥间
Housekeeping.

Dan. Dan.
我猜那两个女子 会喜欢像我们这样不平凡的男人
Those two over there. Bet they like unusual men like us.
女人觉得我很奇怪
Women think I’m strange.
我有点不舒服
I don’t feel well.
别说傻话
Don’t be silly.
过去跟她们聊天
Just go over there and talk to them.
我要走了 我觉得你该跟我一起走,好吗?
I have to go. And I think you should leave with me, okay?
我想多留一会
I’m gonna stay for a while, actually.
好吧
Okay.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
打扫房♥间
House keeping.
你好 – 你好
Hi. – Hi.
我在那边坐着,我在猜…
I was sitting over there, wondering…
…这两位聪明漂亮的女子 怎么没有男伴
…what two intelligent, glamorous women were doing without dates.
我叫史蒂文阿登
My name’s Stephen Arden.
在哈佛教授人类学的
I teach anthropology at Harvard.
我曾住在波士顿 – 是吗?
I lived in Boston once. – Yeah?
一年
For a year.
冷得要命 – 的确很冷
Froze my butt off. – It’s cold in Boston.
他们是比尔和东尼 我忘了你的名字
This is Bill and Tony. I forget your name.
有趣的袜子
Cute little socks.
起来
Stand up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!