I suggested a club called the Id around the corner.
把录影带带回去
Get the tape.
我要去派对,但没有男伴
I’ve got a party to go to and no one to take me.
在哪儿了?
Where is this party?
不知道
I don’t know.
哇,你不能在此停车!
Whoa, you can’t park there!
退回去!
Back that out!
你不可以进去 – 发生什么事?!
No, you can’t go in there. – What’s going on?!
这儿发生谋杀案 – 不准离开!没有人可以离开!
There’s been a murder! – No one leaves here! I mean, nobody!
这地方总是会有各种行动的
There’s always some action in this part of town.
蓝眼睛、金发
Blue-eyed blonde.
黑色紧身裤、粉红色毛衣 五尺十寸高,她跟谁走的?
Black leggings, pink sweater, 5′ 10″ tall. Who’d she leave with?
金发美女跟男人走并非大新闻
Blonde leaves with a guy is hardly news around here.
说出最受欢迎的人 不要说出没出,急的人
Name the top attractions. No losers.
他会帮她逃走
Assume he’s socially adept. He’ll be helping her out.
他是好人,并非坏蛋
A friendly guy, not an asshole.
我在想着
I’m thinking.
罗比跟一个金发女子离开 – 就是他
Robbie left with a blonde. – That’s him.
是他
That’s him.
让我带你参观这房♥子
Come on. Let me show you the rest of the house.
我在那里弄得满身臭汗
I’m still sweaty from that place.
太挤拥了
It’s so crowded.
喜欢吗?
Like it?
喜欢
Yes.
我想淋浴
I feel like a shower.
你想吗?
You want one?
告诉你
Tell you what.
我现在去淋浴
I’m taking one.
如果你稍后也想…
You wanna take one later…
没有问题
No problem.
脱去衣服
Take off your clothes.
我想看一看
I want to see you.
好美
Very nice.
送我回去好吗?
Take me back.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你知道为何我们要来这
You know why we came here.
我改变主意了
I’ve changed my mind.
你说〝不〞
All right. You said “no.”
我听到了,过来
It’s duly noted. Come here.
我想离开!
I wanna go!
太迟了,你休想离开!
Too late. You’re not leaving! You’re not!
好吧 – 这才像样
All right. – That’s better.
什么回事?在夜♥总♥会♥杀掉女子 又杀掉这家伙
What’s happening? Kills a girl at the club, kills this guy.
她像是精神病患者
I’d say she fits the definition of a psychopath.
没什么会抑制她
Nothing inhibits her.
没道德观念,没社会结构
No moral sense, no social structure.
她并非沉溺在母爱之中
She wasn’t exactly smothered with a mother’s love or taught good manners.
究竟发生了什么事
I asked what was happening.
他做了一些事使她生气
He did something, she was angry.
若她感到受威胁或有人阻碍她 她就会杀死对方
She’ll kill if she’s threatened or if anyone gets in her way.
阻碍她什么?
Of what?
她的生命周期
Her life cycle.
她似乎想交♥配♥
I think she’s trying to mate.
进行繁殖
Reproduce.
好
Okay.
为何她要杀那女子?
So why did she kill the girl?
性竞争
Sexual competition.
她不会在竞争上屈服
She’s hard on the competition.
她想交♥配♥
Now she managed to mate.
似乎不成功,他仍穿着裤子
Doesn’t look like a success. He’s still got his pants on.
她很沮丧 – 谁不会?
She’s frustrated. – Who isn’t?
她有什么问题?是她跟他来的
What’s her problem? She was here with him.
或许她拒绝他
Maybe she rejected him.
她大概有特别感官
She probably has special senses.
老鼠能够感应配偶 是否有病或基因不健全的
Rats can sense diseased or genetic damage in their potential mates…
…所以我们可以测试他
…so we can test his body…
…检查他有没有遗传病或缺憾 让他不能做她的…
…for hereditary diseases or defects that would make him a loser…
…配偶
…essentially.
是注射针
Needles.
也许他是瘾君子 或是糖尿病人
Maybe he was a doper, or a diabetic.
两者都不能够接受 对不起
Either way would make him unacceptable. Excuse me.
是了
All right.
胰岛素,他是糖尿病患者
Insulin. Diabetic. There you have it.
她可以离开的 为何要杀死他?
She could have just walked out. Why kill him?
他让她生气
He pissed her off.
有些家伙被拒绝了 也死缠烂打的
Some men, when rejected, get insistent.
追踪他的汽车 – 已发了通报
Put an APB out on his car. – We have.
我们要返回旅馆 我要查个水落石出
We’ll go back to the motel. I want to check it out.
还说比较温驯和易受控制?
More docile and controllable, huh, Fitch?
你认为怎样? – 我认为怎样?
What do you think, Dan? – What do I think?
我想她现在想独自一人
I think she’d want to be alone now.
这么多辆车停在外面 她是不会来的
She won’t come here with all these cars outside.
你指她自有方法回来?
You’re assuming she could find her way back here.
有可能
She could.
这是什么?
What is it?
也许是经血
Maybe menstrual blood.
如果她有经期 即是她可以繁殖
If she’s menstruating, she can reproduce.
对,我知道
Yes, I know.
糟糕
Shit.
天
Oh, Jesus.
请让开
Excuse me.
快叫救护车来 谁人有电♥话♥?
Call a paramedic! Anybody got a phone?
十号♥公路向西行的交通
If your commute takes you westbound on the 10 freeway…
…将有一小时的延误
…expect an hour delay.
往.马里布的车程将会缓慢
The drive will be slow to Malibu.
只限无铅汽油
录影带的清晰度仍不理想
The video enhancement is not that great.
你猜她多大? 二十岁?二十三岁?
How old do you think she is? Twenty, 23?
她的生殖系统应该完全成熟
Her reproductive system should be fully developed.
她的生理时钟必定很亢奋
Her biological clock must be in hyperdrive.
她想要孩子
She wants a baby.
若她有孩子,我们就有麻烦
If she has a child our problems have just begun.
若她怀着的是个男孩 而他的成长速度如西尔一样
If her offspring is male and develops at the same rate as Sil…
…六个月后就有能力繁殖了
…it could reproduce in 6 months.
天晓得他能使多少个女性怀孕
God knows how many females it could impregnate.
菲奇
Fitch.
当一个掠食性品种来到
When a predatory species is introduced…
…一个封闭的生态系统
…into a closed ecological system…
…较弱的品种就会灭绝
…the extinction of the weaker species is inevitable.
他们在圣莫尼卡 找到已没汽油的宝.马
They found the murdered guy’s BMW, out of gas in Santa Monica.
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name?
我不知道 – 你是谁?
I don’t know. – Who are you?
她没有身分证 我想确定她没大碍
She didn’t have any ID. I thought I’d make sure she was okay.
她有医疗保险吗?
You think she’s got insurance?
我不知道 算在我信♥用♥卡♥的帐上吧
I don’t know. Just put it on my credit card for now.
但你连她的名字也不知道 像你这样的人真难得
And you don’t know her name. Guys like you are hard to find.
让实验室做个实验
Get a lab workup on that, stat.
给她照X光片,要照这里
Get her up to x-ray. I want an x-ray on this.
看似是肩胛骨碎裂
It looks like a scapula fracture.
你的肩膀
Your shoulder wound.
怎会这样的?
What’s going on here?
医生,我们现在需要你.一个孩子烧伤刚进来
Doctor, we need you now. A child burn victim just came in.
这是怎么回事? – 请医生
What is going on here? – Doctor, please.
天!你看到她的肩膀吗?
Jesus Christ! Did you see her shoulder?
请你立刻过去
Please. We need you immediately.
你没事
You’re okay.
我没事
I’m okay.
但你受了重伤的
I was sure you were seriously injured.
我没事
I’m okay.
这真是奇迹
You are. It’s a miracle.
可以离开了吗?
Can we go?