罗杰·唐纳森
电影
异 种
本·金斯利
迈克尔·麦德逊
阿尔弗雷德·莫利纳
福雷斯特·惠特克
以及
马格·海根伯格
韦帕·赫布利
米歇尔·威廉姆斯
特别介绍
娜塔莎·亨斯屈奇
三十年以来
强大的无线电
望远镜扫射天空
寻找异外文化的讯号♥
这个计划名为S.E.T.I.
就是探索地球之外的生命
美国政♥府♥实验室 犹他州达格韦市
氛化物毒气体
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起?
I’m sorry?
她逃出来了
Sir, she’s breaking out!
我们去找什么?
What are we looking for?
她跳过围栏!
She jumped over the fence!
她逃离时有两班火车.驶经这里
A couple of trains came through here about the time she escaped.
在那短时间内 她能走这么远?
Do you think she could have gotten this far in that time?
她有这么快吗?
Is she that fast?
她就是这么快
She is that fast.
还有这个
And this too.
三元一角 – 三元一角?
$3. 10. – Three dollars and ten cents?
你的零钱 – 谢谢
Your change. – Thank you.
有什么可帮你吗?
Can I help you?
总共十七元九毛五
The total is $ 17.95.
你的卡
Here’s your card.
你想买♥♥那些吗?
Are you gonna buy those?
旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
是褐色斜纹的帆布袋 有见过吗?
It’s brown tweed bag, like a duffel. Do you see it anywhere?
先生,不在这里 – 服务生说是放在手谁车上的
Sir, it’s not here. – The porter said he put it on the cart.
这就是手谁车 不过没有帆布袋
This is the cart. There’s no bag here.
政♥府♥当局说 这是最大型的地震
Government authorities said it was the largest earthquake to strike…
他骑着油脂闪电
He’s riding Greased Lightning.
那是金凯德
That was Shorty Kincaid.
请享受风景
Enjoy the view.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们不应给别人看到
We shouldn’t be seen together.
父亲死去不久 你认为阿伦会怀疑吗?
Father hasn’t been dead long. Do you think Arlen suspects?
不,我们也不是 立刻在一起的
No. It’s not too soon for us to be together.
请拿出车票
Tickets.
你独自旅行吗?
Are you traveling by yourself?
你十二岁?
You’re 12?
有人在洛杉矶接你吗?
Someone meeting you in Los Angeles?
当你十一岁吧 那么你只须付半价
We’ll say you’re 11. Then you only pay half price.
是我们的小女孩做的?
Our little girl did this?
她不是小女孩
She’s not a little girl.
伤口发现的DNA类别和组织 都证实是属于她的
DNA typing and material found in those wounds proves it was her.
她可到任何地方,芝加哥 拉斯维加斯、洛杉矶
She could be anywhere. Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, anywhere.
我们要截停火车
We should stop the trains.
铁路人员和警方查问时 我们怎么回答?
And have the railroad and police ask questions we can’t answer?
我们会派人在这些路线上的 每个站守候
We’ll put key personnel at every stop along these lines.
我要派一个队伍追踪她
I want a team to track her.
把她搜寻回来
Hunt her down.
早安,吉尔 – 你好
Good morning, Jill. – Hello.
麻烦你照顾我的猫 – 我们会好好照顾他
Thanks for taking care of my cat. – We’ll take good care of him.
我很快就会回来
I won’t be gone very long.
保重
Take care.
再见
Bye-bye.
你的工作还不顺利吗?
Are you still having problems with the people at work?
他们都说我…
They point their finger at me saying…
我是怪人,很古怪
I’m the weird one, I’m the strange one.
为什么?因为我有感觉?
Why? Because I have feelings?
因我有感应?
Because I feel?
门外有人
There’s someone at the door.
我不打算应门 任何人也可以稍后再来
I won’t answer that. Whoever it is can come back at the end of the hour.
是找我的
That’s for me.
抱歉打扰你们 我们需要你帮忙
Sorry to interrupt. We need your help, Dan.
我知道
I know.
我得先离开了
Gotta go.
菲奇先生稍后就会来
Mr. Fitch will be with you all in just a moment.
是了…
Well…
似乎我们都是为了 相同原因而来
I guess we all must be here for the same reason…
不论那是什么原因
whatever that is.
我是丹史密森
I’m Dan Smithson…
我也不知道我为何会来
and I don’t know why I’m here either.
不过他们说需要我,而且这是 重要事情,所以我才来
But they said they needed me and it was important, so I came.
你做什么工作的?
What do you do, Dan?
我是心灵感应者
I’m an empath.
有时他让我看别人做的可怕事情
Sometimes they show me awful things people have done.
我尝试告诉他们为何会这样做
I try to tell them why they did it.
你有什么资格这样做?
What qualifies you for that?
我对事物有深切感受 就是这样
I feel things deeply, that’s all.
我现在有什么感受?
What am I feeling now?
你相信没什么会影响你
You wanna believe that nothing affects you…
你什么也不怕
that you’re not afraid of anything.
不过你很好奇
But you’re curious…
就像我们所有人一样
just like the rest of us.
史蒂文阿登,哈佛人类学系
Stephen Arden. Harvard Anthropology Department.
专门研究跨文化行为
Expert at cross-cultural behavior.
罗拉贝克,分子生物学家
Laura Baker. Hi. Molecular biologist.
你呢?你做什么的?
And who are you, and what do you do?
普雷斯顿伦诺斯
Preston Lennox.
我来到这里
And if I’m here…
就证明有灾难发生
the shit has hit the fan.
伦诺斯先生 你的专长在哪一方面?
What exactly is your area of specialty, Mr. Lennox?
偶尔会为政♥府♥解决问题
I’m a freelance solution to our government’s problems.
会是什么问题?
What exactly might they be?
一些别人不爱提及的问题
The kind people don’t usually like to talk about.
你追捕别人,是吧?
You hunt people, don’t you?
可以这样说
I guess so.
你在吗?时候不早了 还看电视
You in here? It’s a little late for Tv.
你在吗?
You in here, honey?
晚安,我是萨维尔菲奇
Good evening, I’m Xavier Fitch.
这次行动由我负责
I’m in charge of this operation.
坐靠近一点可以吗?
Would you sit a little closer, please?
1974年11月
In November of 1974…
S.E.T.I.的一个小组…
a small group from S.E.T. I…
S.E.T.I.就是 〝探索地球之外的生命〞计划
S- E-T-I, Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence…
利用阿雷西沃的无线电天线
used radio dishes at Arecibo
向所有人发放一个讯息
to send a message to whoever was listening.
他们发放了250位元的讯息
They sent a quarter of a kilobyte…
包括人类DNA的构造
including structure of human DNA…
我们太阳系的图表
a map of our solar system…
地球人口等有帮助的事实
population of the Earth. Helpful facts like that.
1993年1月 阿雷西沃接收到一个讯息
In January of 1993, Arecibo received a message back…
由外太空传送来的…
from an extra terrestrial…
但来历不明
unknown source.
真酷
That’s great.
地球以外的智慧生物?
Intelligent life beyond this planet?
对
Yes.
讯息有两个
There were two communications.
第一个讯息促使 我们发现到甲烷
The first message turned out to be a superior catalyst for methane.
我们现在有潜能…
We now have the potential…
从这燃料制♥造♥无限的能源
to produce infinite energy from this clean-burning fuel.
这使我们相信 他们是友善的生物
This convinced us we were dealing with a friendly intelligence.
第二个讯息 是一个DNA的新排列
The second message turned out to be a new sequence of DNA…
并友善的指示 怎么与我们的DNA结合
with friendly instructions on how to combine it with ours.
那是技术上的数据 该由贝克博士解说
Here’s some technical data. Get feedback from Dr. Baker.
基本上
Basically…
新组合的DNA排列次序
the new combined DNA sequence…
被注进一百个…