Legends are but bone and meat of dreams.
传奇不过是有血有肉的美梦而已
Rotting in the harsh sun of reality.
在现实的烈日下唯有腐烂一途
It is hard sight.
真不忍♥心看
To see one so loved among the damned.
曾经深受宠爱的人也在受刑之列
She was known to be of the rebellion.
众所周知她也是叛贼的一员
I have forgiven reason.
我有心饶恕
Yet do what I must.
但别无选择
Pompey.
庞培
Praise the gods to find you well old friend.
看到老朋友安然无恙 真是谢天谢地
I’d feared that Spartacus and his Rebels
我还担心我在北边剿匪时
had overrun you before I routed him in the north.
斯巴达克斯及其叛众把你给灭了呢
The north?
北边
He came upon rebel army attempting to gain the mountains.
他率军剿灭了逃往山中的叛贼
Dispatch has already been sent to Rome,
消息已经送往罗马
naming Pompey victor
认定庞培有功
against enemy you could not quell.
剿灭了你没能镇♥压♥的敌人
You claim false laurels.
功劳不是你的
Spartacus was defeated —
斯巴达克斯是…
in the north. By valiant Pompey,
在北边覆没 多亏了勇猛的庞培
hero of Hispania.
伊伯利亚的英雄
You honor me.
承蒙夸赞
I but honor Rome.
我夸赞的是罗马的胜利
And those of like mind, that would see it flourish.
各位同心协力 罗马必能繁荣昌盛
Then we are one in such regard.
英雄所见略同
Let us break meal on your return.
我们为你接风洗尘
After all that we have suffered,
费了千辛万苦
you allow Pompey to snatch triumph from deserving hands?
你就让庞培抢走了胜利果实
Supporting claim he will be made ally.
我们表态支持 便可以拉拢他
We shall stand fearsome triumvirate,
我们将成为强大的三巨头
with means to bend the course of history.
强大到足以影响历史的进程
You forever speak of the future.
你总是说未来的事情
The past cannot be altered.
过去已经无法改变
The present holds but regret and loss.
当下只有遗憾与损失
It is only in the days to come that a man may find solace.
唯有未来 可以抚慰人心的伤痛
When memory fades.
让回忆烟消云散
Gannicus! Gannicus! Gannicus!…
甘尼克斯 甘尼克斯
He yet lives.
他还活着
We’ve gained the mountains.
我们到阿尔卑斯山了
We waited for you, as promised.
我们在等你 说好了的
All safe?
都没事吗
Pompey set upon other half.
庞培袭击了另一路人
Many were lost.
很多人死了
We must see him to mountain path,
我们必须带他上山了
before we too are discovered.
否则我们也会被发现
Stay hand.
别动
I would rest awhile.
我要休息一会儿
We cannot stay here.
我们不能留在这里
No, you cannot.
你们当然不能
Nor can I follow.
我也不能跟你们走了
Spartacus… Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯
That is not my name.
这不是我的名字
I shall finally hear it again.
我终于能再一次听见
Given voice by loving wife…
心爱的妻子呼唤我的名字
in greeting longed for…
发出渴望已久的问候
Do not shed tear.
不要流泪
There is no greater victory…
没有比这更伟大的胜利了
than to fall from this world…
死的时候
a free man.
是自♥由♥之身
One day Rome shall fade and crumble.
终有一日 罗马将不复存在
Yet you shall always be remembered.
但所有追求自♥由♥的人
In the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.
都将永远把你铭记于心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!