Apologies Imperator
很抱歉 统帅大人
I cannot give voice to regret of passing.
对于那个杀了克雷斯的罗马战士
To the soldier that robbed Crixus of life.
我可不能表达哀悼之情
The Gaul died upon field of battle.
高卢人死在战场上
An honor denied Tiberius.
提比略却不是
It is not as I had commanded.
并不是我这样安排的
Yet the woman had been rudely treated by his hands,
可惜那个被你儿子虐待过的女人
and her own claimed vengeance.
一心想要复仇
As mine are so moved in memory of my son.
我也深切地体会到丧子之痛
And yours towards wife no longer —
而你对你妻子的…
Do not think to place your loss upon equal footing.
不要以为我们的伤痛可以相提并论
Your son took up arms for the Republic.
你儿子为共和国而战
The same one that saw my innocent wife torn from grasp
正是共和国夺走了我无辜的妻子
and condemned to slavery and death.
将她贬为奴隶 害她死去
And now you would lead thousands to join her in futile attempt.
而现在你还要垂死挣扎 害千万人送死
Whatever happens to my people
我那些兄弟姐妹的命运
it happens because we choose for it.
都是自己选择的
We decide our fates. Not you.
我们自己决定命运 不由你
Not the Romans.
不由罗马
Not even the gods.
也不由天上的诸神
You choose but time and place of journey’s end.
你们选择的不过是灭亡的时间和地点
Better to fall by the sword
死于剑下
than by the master’s lash.
好过死在主人的鞭下
And will it balm festering wound?
这能抚平你的伤痛吗
If the Bringer of Rain heralds miracle
如果携雨之使者再次创造奇迹
and defeats Crassus and his legions,
击败克拉苏和他的军团
will he withdraw from the Republic?
他会不会离开共和国呢
Content that he’s brought those
为他所带来的公正
who so injured him to justice?
而感到心满意足
There is no justice.
根本没有公正可言
Not in this world.
这个世上没有
At last.
终于
A thing we agree upon.
我们也有意见一致的时候
When we again meet, I will kill you.
下一次见面 我必定要你的命
No. You are going to try.
不可能 你只能试试
It is all a free man can do.
这就是自♥由♥人的权利
You cannot place trust in the words of Spartacus.
你可不能相信斯巴达克斯的话
What reason would he have to twist tongue upon subject?
他有什么理由在这件事情上骗我
I do not pretend to know lay
我可不会假装知道
of a savage’s fucking thoughts.
奴隶的脑子在想什么
Tell me again.
再说一次
What hand struck Tiberius from this life?
杀死提比略的凶手到底是谁
One belonging to a man long in years, as I have said —
我说过了 是个上了年纪的男人…
Spartacus spoke of a woman.
斯巴达克斯说是个女人
Moved by vengeance.
而且是为了复仇
He but attempts to turn us against each other with plotted lie.
他无非是企图用谎言离间我们
The threat of ruin carries upon such deceit, if so embraced.
这话若有半分虚假 我决不轻饶
Yet only in the breaking of truth
只有道出真♥相♥
swells hope of forgiveness.
才有可能得到原谅
It was my hand that moved against Tiberius,
对提比略下手的人是我
and saw him from this world.
是我亲手杀了他
Was my touch so cruel?
我待你太残酷吗
That you would strike at heart through noble son?
以至于你杀死我高贵的儿子 来伤透我的心
Speak!
快说
While you yet have throat to give voice!
趁你的喉咙还没有断掉
You place blame upon victim!
你岂能怪罪受害者
Your “Noble” Fucking son forced himself inside her.
你那臭小子真是高贵 竟然强♥奸♥了她
One of many acts that lead to deserved fate.
他恶行累累 罪有应得
More lies!
还说谎
It is the truth!
他说的是真的
His love for you turned to hate
十一抽杀刑毕后
in the wake of the decimation.
提比略对您由爱转恨
And he struck at you the only way he could.
他用唯一可行的方式报复了您
One he knew would inflict deepest wound.
他知道只有这样才能伤您最深
Why did you not tell me?
你怎么不早跟我说
I made attempt, upon Melia Ridge.
我在米利亚峰曾想说出来
There is no misstep that would see father
他毕竟是我心爱的儿子
withhold forgiveness from treasured son.
无论犯下什么错 都是可以原谅的
We did not wish to cause you further pain absent reason, Marcus.
我们不想再给你增添无谓的痛苦 马科斯
The cause of withholding truth.
所以才没有说出真♥相♥
Leave us.
下去吧
A son is but reflection of the father.
有其父必有其子
Is this how I stand?
难道我是这样的人吗
Twisted and grotesque?!
扭曲而怪异
You stand as you always have.
您从来没有变过
A good man. That does what he must.
正直无私 恪尽职守
Apologies.
抱歉
Apologies.
抱歉
Apologies for all you’ve suffered.
让你受了这么多苦
Know that it shall end when Spartacus falls.
等剿灭斯巴达克斯 一切都会结束
And unfortunate events of war
战争中的种种不幸
trod path of distant memory.
必将烟消云散
It is heavy burden.
担子不轻啊
Gaze at war’s end. And weigh bitter cost of it.
眼看战争接近尾声 掂量代价有多沉重
You do not believe that we can defeat Crassus?
你不相信我们能打败克拉苏
You are forever conjuring the impossible.
你总能变不可能为可能
And I would not wager against you in final gambit.
这最后一把我也不会赌别人赢
Yet odds are not of a favor.
但局势不太乐观啊
No. They are not.
是啊 的确不乐观
I would offer drink to lift spirits,
我本打算请你喝一杯快活快活
but I have turned from it of late.
但最近我已经戒了酒
A thing not escaping notice.
我注意到了
I too turned from wild pursuits.
当那颗纯洁的心占据我的身心
When possessed by purest heart.
我也不再放荡不羁
You speak of your wife?
你是说你的妻子
When we first lay together,
我们第一次相拥而睡时
she told of how the gods delivered oracle in her dreams.
她说诸神托梦给她 以传达神谕
And foretold that I would never love another woman.
预言我不会再爱上别的女人
Did prophecy hold true?
预言成真了吗
I found comfort in others.
我在别人那里找到过安慰
Yet there’s an emptiness that can never be filled.
但心中总有空虚 永远无法填满
A void left where heart once beat,
那里原是心脏跳动的地方
when Sura was taken from me.
在苏拉离开我的时候掏空了
You once questioned how victory can be defined.
你曾经问过我胜利该如何定义
I thought answer held in Roman deaths.
我认为罗马人的死就是胜利
A position no longer taken?
现在不这么想了吗
Life is what defines it.
生命 而不是罗马人的死
Not the death of Romans.
定义了何为胜利
Nor ours, nor those that follow us into battle.
不是我们的命 也不是兄弟们的命
But the life of Sibyl.
而是希贝儿的命
Of Laeta, the mother and her child,
莱塔的命 那对母子的命
so many others.
还有许许多多人的命
They are all Sura.
他们都是苏拉
And I would see them live.
我要他们活下去
A cause even I can embrace.
这样的大业 即便是我也愿意接受
If we are to give the others any chance against Crassus,
如果我们要其他人逃脱克拉苏的魔掌
you must do more than embrace it.
你仅仅接受是不够的
You must lead.
你必须领导
An old argument, Spartacus.
别老调重弹了 斯巴达克斯
One that must now stand settled.
现在必须说清楚
I cannot do this without you assuming rightful position.
要是你不能负起应有的责任 我是做不来的
One that there is none more deserving of.
只有你能扛起这副担子
What would you have me do?
你要我做什么
The impossible.
不可能的事
The men stand ready?
士兵都就位了
They do, Imperator.
是的 统帅
Gratitude.
谢谢
For loyal service.
为你的忠诚效力
Spartacus stands the fool,
斯巴达克斯是傻瓜
to face our legions with so few.
带这么点人对抗我们的大军

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!