angry for the son of Crassus been set free.
对释放克拉苏之子感到愤怒
One broke from crowd with knife punch ahead
有一个奴隶拿刀冲出人群
at Caesar and Tiberius way
冲到恺撒和提比略的路上
Give voice to slave that robbed him of life.
告诉我 杀他的奴隶什么样
A man long in years.
那人上了年纪
With scars of his master etched upon flesh.
主人的标记深深地烙进了肉里
Would that he had been struck from this world,
要是他早点死
so that Tiberius may yet be of it.
提比略或许就能活下来了
Apologies for intrusion.
很抱歉打搅您
We have received word from forward scouts.
前方斥候回报
Spartacus?
斯巴达克斯的消息吗
A clutch of his men sighted to the north.
他有一小队人往北边去了
Give order to break encampment
传令下去 拔起营寨
and fall to march.
全军出发
Imperator.
遵命
War at last draws to its end.
战争终于要结束了
As all things must,
这是必然的
born of man and misplaced desire.
不该做的梦 总有醒来的一天
The guards will see you returned to where you belong.
卫兵会带你回到你该去的地方
You have not asked yet why I turned from you.
您还没有问过我为什么要背叛您
Could answer reverse course of time’s passing?
答案能使时光倒流吗
Or erase memory of deepest wound?
能抚平心中最深的伤痛吗
No.
不能
Yet I would give life to gaze upon
但我愿意拿性命
forgiveness in your eyes again.
换得您的原谅
For all that I have done.
这都是我造成的
If but I could be so moved.
我不会再心软了
Once beyond camp, you will divide number and path.
一离开营地 你我就分道而行了
Better give chance of reaching mountains absent discovery by Pompey.
这样你们才能瞒过庞培 有机会进山
I would count fortune more assured, were you to lead us.
我觉得如果由你带领我们 机会更大
Crassus must be given pause.
必须有人挡住克拉苏
So that you and the others may slip beyond grasp.
这样你们才有时间逃走
We will wait for you then, at foot of the mountains.
我们会等你 就在山脚下
But I would not have it so.
我不许你这么做
Am I not free, to make own choice?
我想怎么做 难道不是我的自♥由♥吗
As you frequently remind.
你总这么说
Yet do not hazard life,
但别拿生命冒险
in hopes that I yet cling to my own.
说不定我能活下来
You will not fall in battle against Crassus.
你不会在和克拉苏的战斗中死去的
You now hold power to pierce future’s uncertain veil?
你现在还能够预知未来了
I hold but faith.
我只是相信
In a man like no other.
相信这个与众不同的男人
Gratitude. For your words.
谢谢 谢谢你这样说
And for what comfort your presence has given.
还有你的陪伴带给我的安慰
Go.
去吧
Do not fall to the Romans, you well, cunt.
别死在罗马狗手里 贱♥人♥
I fuck them all
老娘操翻他们
you will return.
再来找你
You are clear of purpose?
你的任务搞清楚了吗
Never more so.
再清楚不过了
Yet Nasir and I shall not be among those
纳西尔和我不跟他们一起
striking towards mountains.
往阿尔卑斯山走
We have broken words towards subject.
我们已经说好了
You cannot fight —
你不能战斗…
He has yet found way,
但他找到了方法
forged by loving hands.
是我亲手帮的忙
Do not ask my own to lay idle in coming battle.
大战在即 休想叫我袖手旁观
I have born witness to the fall of many I have called brother.
我亲眼看见很多兄弟死去
You are the last yet living
当年和我一起
that stood with me when Batiatus’ ludus was laid to ruin.
大闹巴蒂塔斯家的兄弟 只有你还活着
You honor me,
我很荣幸
by standing again at my side in final conflict.
能和你在决战中再次并肩
They are ready to journey.
他们准备好出发了
My friends.
朋友们
The time of our parting has come.
我们分别的时候到了
Know that you will be heavy upon thought
记住 当我们面对克拉苏的大军时
when we face Crassus and his legions.
我们最挂念的就是你们
Many of us will fall.
很多人会死
There remains strategy nor deception
无论什么谋略和计策
that can bend course of inevitable fate.
都已无法改变这一命运
Yet know that our blood…
但请记住 我们的热血
…shall purchase needed opportunity
换来的是宝贵的机会
for you to gain mountain paths.
好让你们翻山而去
Beyond snapping jaws of Rome
离开罗马的尖牙利爪
that have plagued us with death… …and misery.
离开带给我们死亡和不幸的血盆大口
Part ways.
就此分别
And live free.
自♥由♥生活吧
Gratitude. For all you’ve done.
感谢你所做的一切
Gratitude. Gratitude, Spartacus.
谢谢 谢谢 斯巴达克斯
Gratitude. Gratitude Spartacus.
谢谢 谢谢 斯巴达克斯
May the gods bless you.
愿诸神护佑你
May the gods bless you.
愿诸神护佑你
Gratitude…
谢谢
Gratitude.
谢谢
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Roman scouts have laid eyes upon us to the south of the valley!
有罗马探子看到我们往山谷南面去了
What markings did they bear?
他们佩戴的是什么徽章
Fearsome bull upon chest.
胸前是可怕的公牛
Crassus.
是克拉苏的人
Fucking bait is seized upon.
总算是上钩了
Set upon path, and do not turn from it!
赶快出发 不要回头
Go!

I shall lend prayer.
我会祈祷
Toward the end of Crassus.
希望克拉苏灭亡
And the triumph of Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯凯♥旋♥
I have had my fill of words and tearful farewells.
我已经受够了眼泪和道别
I desire blood,
我现在要的是
and cries of our enemy.
敌人的鲜血和惨叫
Let us make it so.
那我们便去要来吧
Halt!

Balistae ready!
弩炮准备
Do not engage unless given command!
没有命令不许妄动
Stand ready!
预备
Spear.

I do not seek quarrel!
我不是来挑衅的
Only to deliver message from Imperator Crassus!
只是代克拉苏统帅传达口信
Spear.

Break words.
有话快说
And pray to your gods I find them of worth.
如果说的是废话 别怪我不客气
Have you ever witnessed such a thing?
此情此景你可曾见过
So many hearts,
多少颗跳动的心
beating towards inevitable end?
即将不可避免地迎接死亡
Why did you call me here, Crassus?
为何叫我过来 克拉苏
The same reason you came.
跟你一样
Curiosity.
出于好奇
Well has it been satisfying?
那你满意了吗
We’ve vexed each other for many months.
我们这对冤家纠缠了许久
Both suffering grievous wound upon effort.
彼此都遭受了巨大的伤痛
Yet have never broken single word.
却从来没有机会说两句话
There are none that would hold difference.
说与不说又有什么区别
Perhaps.
也许吧
Yet I would stil l have them regardless.
但是无论如何 我还是想跟你谈谈
Leave us.
退下
Imperator —
统帅
Fall to command.
服从命令
It is a thing known, is it not?
结果显而易见 不是吗
That you cannot win this conflict.
你不可能赢
A sentiment shared.
很多罗马人
By all the Romans I have killed who held such belief.
都有过同样的想法 最后死于我的剑下
My son among them.
我儿子就是其中之一

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!