If you go to war,
如果你参战了
you are destined for great and unfortunate things.
必将遭受可怕的不幸
I would press north, towards the Alps.
我将拔营北进 向阿尔卑斯山进军
Let’s see our people to the winds.
让我们的人四散而去
We could press attack from the South.
我们可以从南边进攻
Pompey could stay Spartacus
庞培可以阻止
from gaining the mountains and slipping from grasp.
斯巴达克斯遁入山中逃跑
I will not be as gentle next time.
下次我就不会这么温柔了
She has moved to join rebellion?
她跑到叛贼的队伍里了
Five hundred of your men for Tiberius’ life —
拿提比略的性命来换五百条人命
The boy holds no value now.
现在这小子毫无价值
Crassus will yet honor trade.
克拉苏会如约交易的
If you give him something else his heart desires.
只要他得到另一样他所渴望的东西
Prepare the men for march.
准备行军
I would press towards Spartacus
我要大举进攻斯巴达克斯
and see him to deserved end.
要他死无葬身之地
Spread word to your kind to strike shackle from their slaves.
带话给你这样的奴隶主 立刻释放奴隶
Or see their houses follow yours
否则他们的宅子就跟你的一样
in blood and death.
遍地鲜血和死尸
Who are you?
你是谁
I am Spartacus.
我就是斯巴达克斯
Another villa set upon.
又一座宅子遭袭
What number holds total?
总共有几座了
Six in half as many days.
这几天来 就有六座了
I am Spartacus.
我就是斯巴达克斯
I am Spartacus.
我就是斯巴达克斯
I am Spartacus.
我就是斯巴达克斯
I am Spartacus.
我就是斯巴达克斯
He lays assault with swiftness to rival winged Mars.
其袭击之迅猛 堪比战神
Spartacus stands but mortal man.
斯巴达克斯只是个普通人
I have yet held privilege of one that
凭借我军的装备
could span distant ground within single breath.
才可以做到日行千里
You believe reports false?
你认为情报是假的
I believe he lays strategy,
我认为他是用计谋
to set Pompey to confusion,
目的是迷惑庞培
chasing veiled spectre of the man himself.
让他跟着斯巴达克斯的影子乱追
We were charged with bringing spartacus to heel, not Pompey.
镇♥压♥斯巴达克斯是我们的任务 与庞培无关
If the Thracian slips beyond the mountain,
如果让色雷斯人跑到山的那边
burden of defeat shall rest upon our shoulders.
败者之名就会落到我们头上
And those that have given life towards campaign.
还有那些在战争中死去的人
There was nothing save cooling embers
提比略牺牲的那个叛贼营地
in the rebel camp where Tiberius met his end.
已经人去营空 只剩熄灭的篝火
Forward scouts are yet to have set eyes
我已经派出斥候去侦察
upon Spartacus and his army.
斯巴达克斯的动向了
See efforts doubled.
再派
I would press the Thracian upon field of battle
我要尽快逼迫色雷斯人
at soonest opportunity.
与我军决战
And gaze into his eyes
我要亲眼看到
as life and hope forever drain from them.
他的眼里永远失去活力和希望
Lugo. See it done.
卢戈 交给你了
Many times have I marveled at
我多少次惊叹于
mad scheme sprung from fevered mind.
你那狂热脑瓜子想出的疯狂计划
Yet one you now set forth towers above all.
但跟这次相比都是小巫见大巫
We have confounded Pompey to the north,
我们已经把庞培引去了北边
yet Crassus still advances from the south
但克拉苏还是从南面攻过来了
with overwhelming advantage.
他的兵力远远超过我们
Hope lies only in deciding field of final battle.
希望只能寄托在战场上
You weave barest tether to the promise of such.
你就别空口说大话了
It will hold long enough
我们争取的时间
for the others to slip from grasp.
足够让其他人逃走
I pray it so.
但愿如此
And would lend much needed aid in giving Crassus fucking pause.
希望我能在阻击克拉苏一战中帮得上忙
Grip sword. And have it so.
握住这把剑 就让你来
They have taken all from me.
他们夺走了我的一切
You will yet serve purpose in coming battle.
你在即将到来的战斗中还有用武之地
By seeing those who cannot fight to the mountains.
带领那些无法打仗的人上山去
Return to task with Nasir,
跟纳西尔一起完成任务
and prepare for journey.
收拾行装吧
The man is more dead than living.
他与行尸走肉无异
And yet eager to give life to your cause.
却还愿意为你的大业牺牲
My cause?
我的大业
It does yet not stand your own?
到现在还认为这与你无关吗
I’m no martyr upon cross,
我可不想以身殉道
that will gladly give my life,
为了让更多人活下去
so that those more deserving may live.
主动献出生命什么的
Then take pause,
那就别急
see heart attended in advance of parting.
道别之前 先安抚你的心吧
It seems another life.
恍若隔世啊
That I last stood in equal embrace with Crixus.
那时我还在和克雷斯拥抱亲吻
Much has been taken from us.
我们失去的太多了
Soon we will face the legions of Rome.
很快我们就会面对罗马的大军
And we will return bitter favor.
我们要让他们以血还血
You crafted this?
这是你做的
We will lash hand to grip.
我们把手绑在上面
So it is not torn from grasp
这样在杀罗马人的时候
if called to split Roman flesh.
剑和盾就不会脱离掌握
I cannot flee to the mountains with the others.
我不能跟他们一起逃到山里去
Despite command, my place is upon field of battle.
无论命令如何 我都要上场杀敌
As mine is forever by your side.
而我要永远陪在你身旁
The hour is upon us.
到时间了
I do not want to leave your arms.
我不想离开你
Nor I see you from them.
我也不想
Yet you must go with the others.
可你必须跟他们一起走
Come with me.
跟我走吧
You know I must stay.
你知道我必须留下
That you may reach the mountains,
这样你们才能到达阿尔卑斯山
live free of the Republic beyond them.
离开共和国 自♥由♥地生活
There is no life absent your touch.
没有你 活着有什么意思
You once said to me that the gods
你以前跟我说过
had sent me to save you.
诸神派我来拯救你
And you were mistaken.
你说错了
You were the one sent.
诸神派的人是你
And I in need of saving.
而我才是需要被拯救的人
Would you when the battle is end
等到这场仗打完了
if I may…
如果我…
May what?
什么
Then as you wish upon the shores of after life.
但愿我们在来生的彼岸相见
Oenomaus, keep me accompany
有奥诺玛默斯的陪伴
till I hold you again.
等你再回我的怀抱
May the gods protect you.
愿诸神保佑你
See Crassus and his legion to their end.
打败克拉苏和他的大军
Your skills remain keen, Imperator.
您的招术依旧锐不可当 统帅
I would sharpen them to deadly edge,
在对阵携雨之使者前
in advance of facing the Bringer of Rain.
我要磨炼到锋锐无匹
He appears at peace.
他的表情很安详
Does he not?
不是吗
Yes, Dominus.
是的 主人
It is false image of the boy I knew.
我熟悉的他不是这样子
Forever of furrowed brow
永远是眉头紧锁
and pressing concern.
苦想深思的样子
A reflection of his father,
跟他父亲一模一样
grave of face and disposition.
不苟言笑
He was not always so. Was he?
他以前不是这样 对吧
No, Dominus. He was not always so.
是的 主人 他以前不是
The passing of years hardens a man to the simple joys of life.
岁月磨砺了他 剥夺了单纯的快乐
Until all that is left is a thing of stone,
直至磨灭一切 只剩铁石心肠
cold and unforgiving.
冷酷无情和坚韧不屈
I wish nothing more than journey had set towards different path.
我真希望事情不是这个样子
Tell me again of his passing.
再给我讲讲他是怎么死的
The rebel crowd were thick of slaves
那些围观的叛贼奴隶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!