Let us show the son of Crassus and his men
让克拉苏之子和他的鹰犬们见识一下
what we have learned beneath the heel
我们在罗马的淫♥威♥之下
of their mighty Republic.
学到了什么本事
And in such lesson,
我们以此
honor the dead
用罗马之血
with Roman blood!
祭奠阵亡将士
I would know what challenge you present.
我很想知道你的感受
Absent legions to give aid,
没有战友 孤身作战
as they did against Crixus and Agron.
就像你们对克雷斯和艾力冈所做的那样
Begin!
开始
I am a Roman!
我是罗马人
I will not fight for your fucking entertainment —
我他妈的才不会为了取悦你们…
You will fight, or fall where you stand!
不想打 那就统统杀死
If a single Roman lacks courage enough to face me…
既然罗马人没有勇气独自面对我
send two to brace nerve!
那就两个一起上
I have never laid eyes upon the games.
我从没看过这种比赛
They are but dim reflection of their glory.
让人回想起昔日的荣耀
You speak as if heart yearns for such days.
你好像还很向往这种日子
To return to shackle and lash, no.
回到镣铐加身的时代吗 才不
To stand upon the sands again…
重温脚下的血与沙
To know a clear purpose
认清自我
of who you are and what must be done…
和肩负的使命
That is a thing that calls to all of my kind.
这才是召唤我们的力量
I would have more blood,
我要更多的血
to honor my brother Crixus
来祭奠我的兄弟克雷斯
and all who have followed him to the afterlife!
和所有跟随他英勇赴死的兄弟
Gannicus!
甘尼克斯
Take position!
你来
Two Romans seem to deliver no contest!
二打一毫无难度可言
Send three, so that I may deliver proper tribute!
一次来三个 才够祭奠我兄弟
Gannicus seeks to best you?
甘尼克斯想要打败你
Gladiators seek to best all.
角斗士都想击败所有人
It is the only way to survive in the arena.
只有这样才能在竞技场存活下来
Gannicus stands the only among us
在我们这些人里 只有甘尼克斯
to win his freedom upon the sands.
在竞技场赢得了自♥由♥之身
If free, why does he raise arms with the slaves
既然已经自♥由♥了 他干吗还要帮奴隶
against the Republic?
对抗共和国
He took up cause to honor a fallen brother.
他投身起义是为了纪念一位死去的兄弟
One that taught us the ways of battle
那位兄弟教会了我们如何战斗
and the bond that joins all men in such pursuit.
以及让所有人团结一心的兄弟情谊
It holds difficulty?
你受不了吗
To see one of your people fall?
看着你的族人死去
They no longer stand as such.
我早就和他们划清界限了
I have been cast from the Republic,
我被共和国所抛弃
with less thought towards loss or suffering.
对于死亡和伤痛已经见怪不怪了
I may flinch from gory sight…
我也许会逃避这些血腥场面
…yet know that I revel in its meaning.
但要知道我很享受其中的意义
Would that you stood a thousand men.
只当你代表一千条罗马狗
Your deaths by my hand worthy of Agron’s memory.
我要亲手了断你 祭奠艾力冈在天之灵
You stand prepared for final contest?
你准备好最后一战了吗
Crixus once boasted of his prowess as a gladiator,
克雷斯曾吹嘘他在竞技场上多么厉害
in first words he ever broke with me.
那是他第一次跟我讲话的时候
I said I did not favor the games…
我当时说我不喜欢角斗比赛
now they are all that I long for.
但现在我只求一战
You’re certain that’s him?
你确定是他吗
Do not lower guard.
别放松防守
Who do you speak of?
你们在说谁
One I long to greet.
一个我很想见的人
I offer fair trade!
我提的是公平交易
Five hundred of your men
拿提比略的性命来换
taken in battle against Crassus for Tiberius’ life–
你们被克拉苏所俘的五百个人
Hold!
住手
I would hear of this–
我会考虑你的条件
He lives then?
这么说他还活着
The boy?
那小子
Perhaps.
或许吧
For yet a moment.
暂时还没死
Tell me you do not fall prey to this viper’s tongue?
你还嫌这卑鄙小人骗你不够惨吗
The words they form are not my own.
这个条件不是我开的
Do not think me the fool to greet you
你们别以为我会傻到
with willful fucking intent.
主动跑来找你们
Crassus would offer such a bargain?
克拉苏竟然会开出这种条件
He would offer Jupiter’s throne in return
为了那个该死的臭小子
for festering disease that sprung from noble loins.
他连朱庇特的王座都可以给你
He but attempts to draw us into another plot turning upon itself.
他肯定又设了个套 诱骗我们往里面钻
He attempts nothing!
他设个屁的套
The man is of singular mind.
这家伙脑袋一根筋
One I do not fucking share–
我可没有他那么…
Five hundred?
五百人
Take my life as I know you desire…
我知道你很想杀了我
and end theirs as well.
但我死了他们也没命
Fuck the Gods.
操♥他♥妈♥的
You honored Agron well.
你没有辱没艾力冈的威名
As you shall honor Crixus.
希望你也不辱克雷斯的威名
For you!
献给你们的
I would have my sword returned to me, slave.
把剑还给我 奴隶
You claim the sword as your own?
你说这剑是你的
The way it fits hand,
可这手感
I thought it forged for woman or sickly child.
不是给女人 就是给小屁孩打造的
Do you yet consider me sickly child?
你还当我是小屁孩吗
I find you more than expected.
这样打起来才有意思
Gratitude. I held worries you would die to quickly.
多谢 我还担心你死得太快
I will have your life…
我要取你狗命
As I took the fucking Gaul’s —
就像我♥干♥掉那该死的高卢人一样
I would see blade returned to you now.
我现在就把这剑还给你
Naevia!
妮维雅
Take pause.
别急着下手
Crassus offers trade!
克拉苏提了个条件
His son’s life for five hundred captured in battle with Crixus!
用他儿子的命 换克雷斯手下五百人的命
Let her finish him!
干掉他
Another Roman lie!
不过是罗马狗的谎言
I do not believe it so.
我相信不是谎言
Yet I lay choice with the one most wronged by the boy.
不过我把选择权交给受这小子伤害最深的人
I held your life in my hands.
你的性命在我手中
Live each moment knowing that one day soon
我要你活着的每一刻都知道 总有一天
I shall reclaim it.
我会取你狗命
Are yet feel come skin conceiving bitter end?
你就不担心上当吗
Crassus will not risk in cost of one he loves.
克拉苏不会拿他儿子的命冒险
We thought the same upon Glaber towards his wife.
当初我们也是这样想葛雷博和他妻子的
We have received words. Hundreds of our people
有信了 我们有几百个人
march towards where agreed upon to exchange Roman soldiers.
正往约定的人♥质♥交换地点前进
Take Tiberius to there.
把提比略带过去
Seize the boy’s life so set upon.
保证那小子的生命安全
Kill them! Fucking kill him!
杀了他 杀了他
Delivered into hands, as agreed upon.
你要的人我已经带到了
I would break words.
我有话跟他说
He has been too long from embrace.
他离开温暖的怀抱太久了
It lifts heart. To see you yet of this world.
看到你还活着 真让人振奋
Do not ply me with silver tongue.
少跟我油嘴滑舌
You knew them to be Spartacus’ men, under guise of Pompey’s.
你知道那些庞培的人是斯巴达克斯的人假扮的
A bold claim.
你这话好大胆
Well one my father will surely take interest in.
我父亲肯定会听进我的话
The journey to return you to his arms is fraught with peril.
送你回他身边的旅程可是危险重重
For one needing to be taught severest lesson in who towers above you.
尤其对于你这种不教训不知道天高地厚的小子
No!

You mad bitch. Do you know what you have done?
你这个疯婊♥子♥ 知道你做了什么吗
I have balanced fucking scale.
我只是讨回公道
Five hundred of our people will suffer for this.
我们五百个兄弟都将因此受难
The boy holds no value now.
现在这小子毫无价值
Nor does life of Caesar.
恺撒也一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!