In Crixus’ hands.
在克雷斯的手中
And the boy’s upon field of battle as it…
那小崽子在战场上拿这把剑…
His name is Tiberius.
他的名字叫提比略
He is the son of Marcus Crassus.
是马科斯·克拉苏的儿子
He stands prisoner with a clutch of his soldiers.
他现在正与他的一帮士兵关在一起
I will have his fucking life.
我要把他千刀万剐
The reason he yet clings to it.
所以我们暂且留着他的小命
Let us build pyre
让我们搭起柴堆
and gather around imagined sands of storied arena.
聚拢在假想中的传奇竞技场上
To bear solemn witness to the clash of sword and shield.
庄重地看那沙场上刀剑相交
And pay final tribute to the Undefeated Gaul.
向高卢战神致以最后的敬意
Who shall forever stand so in my eyes.
他的英勇将永存我心
There was a time not along ago
不久之前
when he turned from you.
他质疑你的权威
A thing I moved him towards.
这些都是我怂恿的
The past is seldom as we would have it.
过去的事常常不能如愿
The future yet to be known.
但未来在我们手中
Embrace the present,
拥抱当下
and strike all else from concern.
别的什么都不要想了
Let us have your games.
那便来一场角斗吧
Each drop of Roman blood spilled
每一滴溅出的罗马人的鲜血
in honor of those who have been taken from us.
都在向那些逝去的人致意
Die Roman dog!
死吧 罗马狗
I know this one.
我认识这一个
Agron. From the lands east of the Rhine.
来自莱茵河东岸的艾力冈
A savage people, holding no trust even among their own kind.
野蛮民族 他们连自己人都不信任
This one is of a difference.
这一个有些不同
A gladiator standing beside Spartacus in valued position,
他是斯巴达克斯身边的要人
the Celt Gannicus and the fallen Gaul
就连凯尔特人甘尼克斯和阵亡的高卢人
his only equals.
也不过跟他平起平坐
Has he given voice?
他开口没有
Only to rude curse, Imperator.
骂声不断 统帅
There is yet more upon tongue,
我还没骂完呢
you fucking cunts…
你们这些该死的贱♥人♥
More dead than living,
都半死不活了
yet still conjures breath toward insult.
还骂得这么起劲
I would care to own gladiators such as this,
我很想拥有这样的角斗士
and turn hard men toward harder purpose.
好好磨砺一番这个顽固的家伙
As I would see this one softened.
我倒是想看顽石点头
Nail him to cross…
将他钉在十字架上
…stand warning to all who refuse to break proper word.
给那些不肯乖乖开口的人一个警示
I shall yet… have your fucking head.
我他妈迟早要将你的头砍下来
An impressive feat,
想法不错
For one who will never again grasp sword…
只可惜你再也不能用剑了
Would that all who follow Spartacus shared like fate.
要是跟随斯巴达克斯的人都有这种下场就好了
Imperator.
统帅
An envoy from Pompey has arrived.
庞培的使者到了
What of Tiberius?
提比略呢
He does not stand among them.
他并未和他们一道前来
Imperator Crassus.
克拉苏统帅
I carry message from Proconsul Pompeius–
我从庞培总督那里带来口信
Where is my son?
我的儿子呢
Your son…?
您的儿子
Dispatched with two of your reflection
和你们的两个信使一道
to break word with your commander.
找你们的将军谈话去了
Apologies, I know nothing of your son,
抱歉 我对您的儿子一无所知
nor others sent to you in my place.
派到您这儿来的只有我
I am sole envoy–
我是唯一的信使
They stood before me bearing fucking mark of Pompey!
当时他们身上戴有庞培的徽章
Other messengers were dispatched.
有其他信使派出来
Yet not to you.
但不是到您这里的
Have any failed to report?
有没有信使未返回营地的
A clutch of men, heading south towards Latium.
有一队往拉丁姆去的信使下落不明
Leave us.
下去吧
They were Spartacus’ men,
他们是斯巴达克斯的人
posing as Pompey’s.
装扮成庞培士兵的样子
You can not know this —
你不可能知道的…
You do should have! You stood among the rebels in Sinuessa!
可你该知道 你在希留爱沙的叛贼当中待过
There were thousands within the city.
城里有数以千计的人
Fortune would be most kind for me to know
我要是能认出那家伙是谁
the one that presented himself.
简直是撞了大运
The gods rain shit upon us.
诸神把我们害惨了
Yet is it not blessing,
亏得诸神保佑
that they stayed you from being ensnared in clever plot?
没让你掉进叛贼所设的陷阱
If the Imperator were to fall to Spartacus —
要是统帅你死于斯巴达克斯之手
We do not know that Tiberius has fallen.
提比略现在生死未卜 不要乱说
He carries the name of Crassus.
他是克拉苏家族的一员
And with him the worth of the world towards bargain.
我愿意拿世上所有的财物换他一命
You believe him alive?
你相信他还活着
As any father would,
和任何父亲一样
absent eyes laid upon lifeless form.
活要见人 死要见尸
Then we must pray towards proper outcome,
那么我们祈祷事情有好的结果吧
and wait for Spartacus to return–
等待斯巴达克斯把你儿子…
I will not stand idle while my son’s life
我不会在我儿子命悬一线之时
dangles by fraying thread.
还无所作为
We know which direction Spartacus heads
我们知道斯巴达克斯的行军方向
A few men fleet upon horse could overtake him and broach trade.
一小队人快马加鞭就可以赶上他并与其谈判
Spartacus will kill you upon sight,
斯巴达克斯一看到你就会动手
regardless of cost.
不计代价
I shall set Rufus towards task.
我派鲁弗斯去执行任务
I would place trust in someone
我倒是认为某个
with greater knowledge of Spartacus and his horde.
更熟悉斯巴达克斯及其走狗的人比较适合
Someone who’s lived among them,
某人曾经潜伏在其中
and knows of their treacherous ways.
对他们的把戏一清二楚
You would send me to my death.
你这是让我去送死
They will not lay hand upon you.
他们不会对你动手的
We hold something I’m certain Spartacus desires.
我们手里有斯巴达克斯想要的人
And if you are in error?
要是你错了呢
Then I shall mourn your passing as well.
那我就为你哀悼了
Fucking shits.
这帮混账
I hold share of blame.
这都怪我
I latched upon bait lured with praise and paternal pride.
我急于取悦父亲 才不慎上了钩
He must have known they stood Spartacus’ men,
他肯定知道那些人是斯巴达克斯的人
draped in false mantle.
伪装而成的
Do not raise weapon when called upon.
等叫到我们时 不要跟他们打
We will not give entertainment in our deaths.
我们宁死也不能成为他们的玩物
Remember that we are Romans,
记住 我们是罗马人
and they nothing but slaves.
他们只是该死的奴隶
Yet you are the one in chains.
可戴着镣铐的是你
A heavy thing, is it not?
是不是觉得很重
To be so condemned to the whims of a master?
因为主人一时性起就宣判你的命运
You were never placed in chains.
你从来没有戴过镣铐
You forged them with your own hands.
是你亲手给我戴上的
Each unseen link binding heart
将无形的镣铐戴在我心头
forcing me from the arms of your father.
逼迫我离开你父亲
See me from these chains, and I shall return you to them.
帮我逃走 我就让你回到他的身边
His heart yet beats for you, Kore.
不管发生了什么事 克芮
Despite all that has happened.
他仍然深爱着你
He still hold love for me?
他还爱着我吗
And would move the heavens to regain you.
为了你 他愿意付出一切
I have not dared to hope such a thing.
我想都不敢想
Gratitude.
谢谢
Know that I shall return at night fall.
夜幕降临时我会再来
When it is your time to die.
看你是怎么死的
A thing I long to lay eyes upon.
我已经渴盼许久了
It’s been a lifetime since I last stood gladiator.
距离我当角斗士的那会儿已经很久了
Title and purpose I never desired.
我不想杀人 不想要什么头衔
Rome forced such upon me and many of my brothers.
罗马却逼迫我和许多兄弟这样做
And this night…
今夜
we shall return favor!
我们以牙还牙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!