I will consider terms.
我要考虑一下
See them to food and wine.
给他们吃的喝的
Imperator.
告退
You cannot seriously be turning offer upon mind?
您不是真的考虑跟他会面吧
Pompey but seeks your knowledge of Spartacus
庞培只是想利用您对斯巴达克斯的了解
so that he may snatch victory from deserving hands.
窃取我们的胜利果实
Caesar, you agree, do you not?
恺撒 你同意我的说法吧
I share your concerns.
我也有和你一样的顾虑
Yet Pompey returns the hero against Sertorius,
但庞培打败塞多留后荣耀加身
ripe with laurels.
携英雄之名归来
To refuse offer would be considered insult.
拒绝他的协助 也许他视其为侮辱
One that could be set against you within the Senate.
到时候他在元老院中以此对你不利
To shit with the Senate.
去他妈的元老院
There is practical reason as well to accept terms.
跟他联手还有一个实际的好处
We could press attack from the south,
我们可以从南边进攻
Pompey could stay Spartacus
而庞培可以阻止
from gaining the mountains and slipping from grasp.
斯巴达克斯遁入山中逃跑
With all who follow him.
一网打尽
A thing I would not see come to pass.
我决不能放他们逃走
Father, you cannot go.
父亲 您不能去
It would appear Pompey commands you.
这样一来 庞培成了发号♥施令的人
Again, I share concern.
这一点我也考虑过了
You should give no impression that you are beneath him.
你不能给他低人一等的印象
Instead send honored name in your place to broach negotiation.
派个有头有脸的人物代你去谈判即可
And I suppose such name holds letters forming “Caesar”?
我猜你说的那位人物就是恺撒吧
No. Only the imperator’s word
不 只有代统帅行使权力的人才
and will holds such lofty position.
有这个资格
Pompey stands shrewd opponent.
庞培是个精明的对手
I would have one of more seasoned years to set against him.
我希望找个经验更丰富的人来对付他
Tiberius has proven himself worthy advisory.
提比略提出过良策 证明了他的能力
His youth will but cause Pompey to lower his guard,
看他年纪轻轻 庞培自然也会掉以轻心
to deepest regret.
最终要他后悔莫及
Caesar at last breaks words that I am moved to embrace.
恺撒终于说了几句我爱听的话
We shall pause advance until your return.
我们在你回来前暂且按兵不动
Weigh Pompey’s true intent yet give upon no issue.
搞清庞培的真实意图 但不要涉及关键问题
I shall stand as my father, unforgiving in command.
我代表父亲 必定不辱您的威名
Was it so short a span,
转变可以如此之快吗
when he stood uncertain boy?
不久前他还是个迷茫的孩子
Such days have faded from memory.
那些日子已经随风而去了
He stands a man now.
他现在是个顶天立地的男人
And I wish for him all that he deserves.
我希望他得到应得的一切
You lower the fucking guard.
你没注意防守
Do so against the Roman, fought your ass!
你要拿我当罗马人 拿命来拼
Nasir.
纳西尔
Point new army.
这是新兵
take me upon a lesson.
记住我给你上的这堂课
come, let’s feel so content as well
走吧 我们吃点东西去
I have no desire.
我没兴趣
No larish words?
说两句也不愿意吗
You have taken nonsense and fortunate news.
你要打起精神 兴许有好消息
You bold say.
还真能说
Does not lift spirit now in the man sill between you and your heart
可惜你跟他根本就不是一路人
forever removed from path.
这话说出来毫无作用
I often disagreement with Agron,
我跟艾力冈有过节
yet I am not absent feeling towards his fate.
但不代表我不关心他的命运
Or wounded upon the one he deserving.
以及为他伤心的人
You take it fucking opportunity?
你这是要乘虚而入吗
I seek only to give confidence.
我只是想给你信心
You seek what you always have.
你还有这样的心思
Agron has gone because of it.
艾力冈就因为这个才走的
He is gone.
他不在了
because he made choice.
是因为他自己做的决定
He is gone because of me.
他是因为我才死的
He would not leave with Crixus
若非他发现我看你的眼神
if he did not see the way my eyes fell upon you!
他就不会跟克雷斯走
The only thing the time we live
我们的生活够苦了
and the gods turn away the suffering.
但愿诸神不要再折磨我们
You were slave to Marcus Crassus?
你曾是马科斯·克拉苏的奴隶吗
The one that slipped from him upon Melia Ridge?
在米利亚峰从他营中逃脱的吗
I have heard rumor.
我听说过传言
That he was of a favor towards you.
说他曾宠幸过你
There stood such a time.
确实有过这样一段日子
Then you were of a closeness to him.
那你一定跟他很亲近吧
Before you fled.
在你逃跑之前
I shared his tent that night.
我那晚在他的帐篷中
I took knife and
我拿着刀
slipped from presence while he slept.
趁他睡着悄悄溜走了
Why did you not seize opportunity?
你为什么没有趁机下手
And end his life?
结束他的性命
If Crassus had fallen that night,
如果克拉苏那晚死了
then Crixus would yet be of this world.
那克雷斯就不会离开人世了
I am moved by your loss.
我为你失去爱人深感痛心
Yet I cannot be held for it.
但我不该为此负责
We are all held for our actions.
我们都该为自己的行为负责
The choices we make.
我们做出的选择
The things that we do.
我们所做的事
And those that we should have.
我们本该做却没有做的事
We cannot reverse the sun.
我们无法让太阳西升东落
Nor relive days past.
也无法让时光倒流
No.
是不能
We can but brace against uncertain future.
我们只能准备迎接不确定的未来
And when moment presents,
等时机一到
balance scale against those who have most deeply wounded heart.
让那些伤心欲绝的人得到安慰
Inform Pompey of my arrival.
通知庞培我到了
Stay at my side.
守在我旁边
If the man makes but slightest move, unleash sword.
如果他敢稍有动作 就拔剑
Let us break words with your commander.
让我们和你的将军说话
And divine his intent.
听听他有什么要说的
He stands most eager to greet you.
他非常热切地盼望见到您
Honored Pompey.
尊敬的庞培
My father sends regret that he could not —
家父深表遗憾 他不能…
The regret is mine.
感到遗憾是我
I had hoped to embrace the Imperator himself.
我原以为会见到统帅本人呢
Yet fate delivers mere shadow of the name Crassus.
结果送上门的只是克拉苏的小崽子而已
Is this the blade?
就是这把剑
The one that robbed Crixus of his life?
夺走了克雷斯的性命吧
See the boy’s men bound and readied for march.
把这小子的手下都绑起来带走
Get up!
起来
You would keep them alive?
你要留他们的性命吗
I would see them give honor to the dead.
我要用他们来向死者献祭
In advance of joining their ranks.
然后再要他们的狗命
You will have no need of that.
你不必拿刀
I had no hand in Canthara’s fate.
我跟坎莎拉的死无关
The one who commanded her so rudely from this world
那个让她凄惨离世的人
will never again cause harm.
再也不能作恶了
You know the animal that took her life?
你知道害她性命的禽兽是谁吗
A bleating sheep who mistook himself as fearsome wolf.
一只乳臭未干的羔羊 自以为是恶狼
Maneuvered towards deserved slaughter.
他已经中计 必死无疑
I would give all to lay eyes upon his suffering.
我愿不惜一切 看他受苦受难
Let us take comfort in thoughts of blood.
我们为他的死来庆祝一下吧
And the warmth of flesh, yet among the living…
肉体的温暖 活人的欢愉
What of Crassus?
怎么抓到的不是克拉苏
Plan to lure him to his doom falls short of mark.
引他上钩的计划出了点意外
Stay your hand!
住手
I would not have the boy and his men fall to errant wrath!
我不希望这小子和他的人轻易就死了
Their blood is to serve higher purpose!
他们的血还有更大的用途
Games?
角斗
To honor the fallen.
祭奠死者
And give comfort to those left in death’s wake.
宽慰那些还活着的人
I have seen this before.
我见过这把剑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!