It burns throat.
这酒真辣喉咙
As does all proper drink.
好酒都是这样
Perhaps you should hold with water
或许你该喝水
and more purer thoughts.
别乱了心神
Or perhaps you should get another.
或许你该再拿一杯来
This one’s gone empty…
这杯要喝完了
Recall when head pounds upon morning
早上起来脑袋疼可别怪我
but I but follow command.
我只是遵命行事
You are with little thing, now?
你现在跟那小东西在一起
Apologies.
抱歉
I did not wish to see heart wounded.
我不是故意要伤你的心
You will ruin little thing
你的烈酒还有为人
with drink and ways of your kind.
迟早会毁了那个小东西
And you again will find my bed.
到头你还会到我床上来
You do not share in drink?
不一起喝一杯
I would have clear head.
我要保持头脑清醒
When sun breaks, and Crixus strikes for Rome.
等到天亮 克雷斯就要攻打罗马了
I have often been at cross purpose with the Gaul.
我和高卢人不太合得来
Yet his fucking presence shall be missed.
不过他走了 我还是会想他的
I shall not feel the sting of it.
我就体会不到这种痛苦了
You yet hate the man?
你还是很讨厌他
I will not miss his presence…
我不用想念他
Because I shall not be from it.
因为我不会离开他
You turn from Spartacus to march with Crixus?
你要离开斯巴达克斯 跟克雷斯走
Spartacus stands as a brother.
斯巴达克斯如同我的兄长
Yet in this we are not of like mind.
可惜这次我们想法不同
There is no life for me beyond the Alps.
阿尔卑斯山那边的生活不适合我
I am no shepherd nor tiller of land.
我既不会放羊 也不会耕地
Blood and battle are all I have ever known.
只知道流血打仗
It is settled then.
那就这么定了
Tomorrow we move for Rome with Crixus.
明天我们跟克雷斯同去罗马
To hear such words lifts spirit.
听你这么说我很高兴
Yet I would have you take with Spartacus.
但我要你和斯巴达克斯一起走
My place is forever with you.
我要永远在你身边
Not in this.
这次不行
You once swore the gods themselves
你曾经对天发誓
could not wrest me from your arms.
不会抛下我
And now you fucking cast me aside?
现在就他妈的想把我甩了
My heart will never beat for another.
我的心只为你一人跳动
Yet it would seize within chest,
如果我害死了你
if I were to drag you to your doom.
我的心也就死了
I am a warrior.
我是战士
One I am most proud of.
我为你骄傲
Set skills to aiding Spartacus,
尽力辅佐斯巴达克斯
and see those less able to true freedom.
带领他们获得真正的自♥由♥
Do not ask me to turn from you.
别让我离开你
I ask only that you live.
我只要你活着
And wrest what joy that yet may be found in the remaining days.
快快乐乐地度过余生
Crixus.
克雷斯
I would break words.
我有话说
They will fall upon hardest stone,
要是劝他改主意
if they seek to alter mind.
那还是死心吧
I would seek to share drink.
我不过是想和高卢英雄
With a man most worthy.
更尽一杯酒罢了
A sentiment not always held.
很少这么多愁善感啊
Nor always deserved.
也不该这样
By either of us.
彼此彼此
I’ve been known to be contrary, upon occasion.
有时候他们都认为我冷酷无情
A talent among many that I best you in.
这是我胜过你的诸多优点之一
It is a wonder. We have not yet killed each other.
我们还没有杀了对方 真是奇迹
Would that we could reverse the years,
真希望回到过去
towards better footing.
改变我们的处境
I would not see it different.
我看不出有什么差别
We have done the impossible.
我们完成了不可能之事
Seen the House of Batiatus to ruin.
推♥翻♥巴蒂塔斯家族
Laid waste to the arena of Capua.
捣毁卡普亚竞技场
Defeated Glaber and all of the Roman hordes who followed.
打倒葛雷博以及随后而来的罗马军队
Restored heart torn from chest.
让死了的心重新跳动
If you and I had taken to loving arms,
如果你我所爱之人没被夺走
fate may have led us on a less glorious path.
那么命运会指引我们走上平淡的人生
Batiatus once warned me
巴蒂塔斯曾经警告我
that a man must accept his fate —
人要顺天意而行
or will be destroyed by it.
否则必为命运所毁
The fucking cunt said that to everyone.
那混账跟谁都这么说
I pray that yours holds all you desire.
祝你得偿所愿
And that one day we can greet each other again in this life.
愿今生我们能够再度聚首
Roman blood!
血债血偿
Does it cause pain?
伤口疼吗
All wounds heal upon a day.
伤口都是可以痊愈的
Though I fear injury delivered to Metellus
就怕梅泰勒斯的伤口
may never cease to fester.
只会腐烂生疮
For all his remaining days,
梅泰勒斯有生之年
Metellus will fear the name Marcus Crassus.
都会害怕马科斯·克拉苏这个名字
Times those beneath us must be struck severest blow.
地位更低的人 更要好好地教训
To truly grasp how we tower above them.
要他们知道天高地厚
And to ensure they never betray us.
永远没胆子背叛我们
A lesson well learned by Metellus.
梅泰勒斯这回学乖了
Perhaps if Kore had been given similar instruction —
如果克芮得到过同样的教训…
Do not form sound of her name.
别提她的名字
Apologies.
抱歉
It tears heart to know how deeply she wounded you.
她伤您这么深 我很难过
I gave all that I could.
我什么都给她了
Treated her as if word of slave held no meaning.
全然不顾她奴隶的身份
Why would she risk all to fly from loving arms?
为什么她还是不顾一切地离开我
I hold myself to blame.
这都怪我
What did your hands do to cause such a thing?
这件事怎能怪到你头上
It is what they did not.
因为我不作为
I knew Caesar to be untrustworthy.
我就知道恺撒不可信
If I had laid closer eye upon him,
如果我看紧了他
he would not have been able to see her to the ridge…
他就不能带她到山上去
and allowed opportunity of escape.
她也就没机会逃走了
Caesar is of wild mind.
恺撒行事放荡不羁
Yet I do not believe he knew her thoughts in this.
但我不认为他知道她的想法
And I believe that great power is accompanied
我知道权力越大责任越大
by many burdens, father.
担子更沉 父亲
Knowing whom to trust paramount among them.
要分清谁是最值得信赖的人
Wisdom well received.
你说得很好
You are certain of this?
你确定吗
I have for heavy span been pulled in opposing direction.
我心里左右矛盾了很久
A thing I have noted.
我知道
Gratitude for standing by my words,
谢谢你一直支持我
even when you did not believe in them.
虽然你并不赞同我的观点
I believed in the man.
我信的是你这个人
And always shall.
永远都信
Agron.
艾力冈
I hope you find what you seek.
希望你能得到想要的
And you some measure of comfort, despite all that has happened.
你经历了这么多艰难困苦 希望你得到慰藉
No one is more deserving of it, brother.
你是最应该得到慰藉的人 兄弟
Where is Kore?
克芮在哪儿
Wrapped in arms of relieved slumber.
睡得正香呢
And filled with gratitude that she yet draws breath.
她感到很庆幸 自己还活着
A kindness moved by your tongue.
这是你的功劳
One I did not expect to make sound towards life of a slave.
没想到你会对一个奴隶这么好心
I mistreated none within my house,
我还是女主人时
when I was yet called domina.
可从不苛待奴隶
Yet you held them as possessions.
但你仍将他们视为物品
Things to be bought and traded.
随意买♥♥卖♥♥交易
As I was by Crassus himself, or have you forgotten…
克拉苏待我也是一样 难道你忘记了
You have suffered but briefest moment
你这才多长时间
of that which so many have only ever known.
很多人一辈子深陷苦海

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!