Did you force that tiny cock inside her —
是不是用你那发育不全的小♥弟♥弟♥
You fucking overstep, Tribune!
你太过分了 护民官
Many times each day.
我每天都冒犯你
Yet in this, we both know I do not.
不过这件事 你我都知道是事实
I will uncover the truth of what you have done.
等我揭露了你的兽行
And your father will fall again to reason…
你父亲便能恢复理智了
when wounded heart is balmed by knowledge
知道背叛他的人并不是克芮
that Kore is not the one who has betrayed him.
这对他受伤的心是多么安慰啊
The child is born into a life of piss and shit.
这孩子降临在如此残酷的世界
He is free.
他是自♥由♥的
As so many among us.
和我们一样
As I stand now, because of you.
因为你 我也有了自♥由♥
I wish you blessed with more than just a word.
我希望你得到的不仅仅是自♥由♥两个字
An endless bounty of food.
还有锦衣玉食
And a proper home to keep you warm on coldest night.
和一个为你遮风挡雨的家
Perhaps even a child of our own upon a day…
或许还能养育一个我们的孩子
Yet I have not had the strength to provide you with any of this.
但我现在没有能力给你这一切
Your strength saw me from the mines.
是你把我从矿场中解救出来
Guided me from the shadows, returning life to faded shell.
指引我走出黑暗 重新找回自我
A life stained with blood and battle.
却给了你血肉横飞 刀光剑影的生活
My path has been chosen.
这是我自己的选择
Not by the fates.
不是命运的选择
Not by the gods themselves.
也不是神灵的选择
I choose to walk by your side,
我选择了站在你身边
in this life and the one that follows.
无论今生还是来世
Until we find ourselves upon its shores…
在我们走到生命尽头之前
I desire only to send more fucking Romans there before us.
我只希望多杀几个罗马人
I do not deserve a woman such as you.
有你是我莫大的荣幸
You are the only man who truly does.
这是只属于你一个人的荣幸
Crixus.
克雷斯
Gannicus and Lugo return.
甘尼克斯和卢戈回来了
Spartacus would have words.
斯巴达克斯有话要跟你说
They have laid eyes upon a valley.
他们在一处山谷
Twenty or more villas nestled within.
发现了二十多座宅子
Bounty of cattle and goat grazing lands.
还有数不清的牛羊
Then let us fall upon them,
那还等什么
and see the blood of beasts and Romans
就让罗马人和牲畜的血
mingle beneath night’s moon.
与今晚的月色交相辉映
And upon dawn’s break,
破晓之时
I would press north.
我将拔营北进
Towards rise of the Alps.
向阿尔卑斯山进军
You would set up camp upon the mountains?
你想在山上安营扎寨吗
No.

I would cross them.
我要越过山脉
And upon other side, see our people to the winds.
在山的那一边 让我们的人四散而去
Has he at last gone fucking mad?
他这回是疯彻底了吗
Crassus pursues a single army, easily tracked.
若是一支大军 克拉苏很容易追上
Thousands of slaves running free
可要是成千上万个奴隶
beyond lands of the Republic…?
在共和国的疆域外自♥由♥来去
Not even he has resource enough to find so many
即便是他克拉苏 也没有能力
scattered across foreign soil.
到国外找到那么多人
All that we have done.
我们所做的一切
All that has been lost.
还有我们失去的一切
It will stand for nothing, if we now turn and flee.
要是我们就这样跑了 将会变得毫无意义
If we stay, Crassus will again be upon us and —
要是我们留下 克拉苏还会打过来
Let them come.
让他们来
We have bested them before.
我们打败过他们
And perhaps we may again.
或许我们还能再赢一次
But at what cost?
但是代价呢
How many more among us will fall?
我们之中又会死多少人
How many woman, unable to raise arms?
多少不会舞刀弄剑的女人
Or children, new to this world?
多少呱呱坠地的孩子
I would have them free.
我要让他们得到自♥由♥
Absent darkening shadow of the Republic.
远离共和国渐逼渐近的阴影
Well, then let us pierce its heart,
那就刺穿它的心脏
and see shadow forever lifted.
让那阴影永远消散
Crassus’ army pushes from the south.
克拉苏的军队会从南方压过来
If we were to turn west we would be at the gates of Rome
若是向西进军 我们能在他的军团回防之前
before his legions could turn to defend the city.
先人一步攻打罗马
You would strike at Rome itself?
你想直接攻打罗马
And would see it tremble.
我要它瑟瑟发抖
As the man you once were thundered
正如当年巴蒂塔斯家灭亡时
when Batiatus fell.
你所做的一样
Leave us.
你们先下去吧
You know that I hold higher ground on this.
你知道我所说的更有道理
How many Romans have we seen to the afterlife?
有多少罗马人倒在我们的剑下
The Republic quakes
共和国听到斯巴达克斯
at the name of Spartacus and his army of slaves.
及其奴隶大军时 就吓得发抖
We have but nipped at the ankle of the beast.
我们不过是触动了冰山一角
To bare teeth at its throat, I…
可要推♥翻♥整座大山 我…
I now fear the reprisal.
如今我害怕它的报复
The Bringer of Rain?
你 携雨之使者
The Slayer of the Shadow of Death? Afraid?
屠影之英雄 居然会害怕
Not for myself, no.
我无所谓害怕
But my concerns have grown far beyond such.
但我要考虑的远远不止我个人的安危
I grow tired of running.
我厌倦了避而不战
Then rest.
那就歇息吧
With Naevia at your side.
去陪伴妮维雅
No, she does not want to turn from cause.
不 她不想背离我们的大业
Nor I.
我也不想
Until Rome falls beneath our feet.
直到我们摧毁了罗马
You would have us march to our end.
你这是要我们走向死亡
I would have us free.
我这是要大家得到自♥由♥
Truly free.
真正的自♥由♥
Do you really believe that Crassus will stop
你真以为登上了山顶
once you crest the mountains?
克拉苏就会停止追捕你们吗
That the Republic will let us quietly slip away?
共和国就让我们这样悄悄地溜走吗
We have shown them vulnerable.
我们让他们见识到了自身的脆弱
We have shown them that a trembling hand
我们让他们见识到哪怕是颤抖的手
can become a fist.
也可以捏成拳头
We have challenged the idea
什么奴隶必须明白自己的地位
that a slave must always know his place,
什么必须学会接受主人的棍棒和鞭打
accepting rod and lash because he was taught to accept it.
我们彻底改变了这一无♥耻♥的观念
We built their mighty Republic.
他们强大的共和国是我们建立的
With our hands and our blood and our lives.
是我们用双手 用鲜血还有生命建立的
And we can see it fall, at equal cost.
再来一次 我们必能让它倒下
You opened my eyes to this, Spartacus.
是你让我睁眼看清一切 斯巴达克斯
Do not ask me now to close them.
不要让我闭上眼睛了
It was simpler between us.
从前多么简单
When the bond stood only as hate.
只有同仇敌忾
Those days are sadly past.
那些日子都过去了
With or without you,
不管有没有你
I shall march upon Rome.
我都要向罗马进军
With those who share desire for vengeance.
带领同样渴望复仇的人得偿所愿
We have fought for the choice to forge our own path.
我们为之奋斗的正是自♥由♥选择的权利
I will no longer stand in the way of yours.
我不会再挡在你的面前
At the break of dawn then.
那就破晓之时吧
We shall at last part ways.
我们分道扬镳
Crixus.
克雷斯
There is one final thing I would ask of you.
我要请求你最后一件事
The valley is taken!
谷地是我们的了
Let us share in the spoils of war!
让我们分享胜利的果实
And hold feast for Crixus,
并为克雷斯
and those who follow the Undefeated Gaul!
以及跟随不败战神的人饯行
Blood rains down from an angry sky,
天公发狂 血雨疯降
My cock rages on! My cock rages on!
老屌♥怒胀 老屌♥怒胀
Blood rains down from an angry sky,
天公发狂 血雨疯降
My cock rages on! My cock rages on!
老屌♥怒胀 老屌♥怒胀
Blood rains down from an angry sky,
天公发狂 血雨疯降
My cock rages on! My cock rages on!
老屌♥怒胀 老屌♥怒胀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!