And know my eyes are upon you.
别忘了我盯着你
His stare yet holds the promise of violence.
他看我的眼神里还是有敌意
Continue to prove yourself against the Romans,
那就继续杀罗马人 证明你自己
and see it soften.
化敌为友
The man need not fall to worry in such regard.
他完全不用在这方面担心什么
Yet in matters nearer the heart,
不过说到我心中所属
his concerns are well founded.
他倒是有必要担忧的
Rid yourself of them.
不要再想这种事
And break no more upon subject.
也不要再说这种话了
If you had laughed carelessly at my words,
如果你毫不在乎 一笑而过
I would have known feelings misplaced.
那便是我自作多情了
Yet you froth and foam,
可你极力掩饰
showing they strike reflective chord.
反倒说明你有所心动
You mistake reflection for your own.
是你自己会错意了
And do I mistake your eyes stealing glance as I pass?
我走过时发现你偷看我 莫非也是我弄错了
Or breath from lips catching when I draw near?
还有我走近时 你那么急促的呼吸
I had feared night spent beneath open sky.
我害怕要露天席地而睡
Gratitude.
谢谢你
A thing of little note. Little?
不算什么 不算什么
It was but short time past you would have found joy in my suffering.
你把快乐建立在我的痛苦之上可没过多久
Do not think me so far removed from thought.
你别以为我已经忘了
Then why offer hand?
那你为什么要帮我
I offer it towards Spartacus.
我只是在帮斯巴达克斯
It baffles fucking sense,
我是搞不懂
yet he appears to carry affection towards you.
不过他似乎对你有些着迷
I-I’ve have not the words —
我 我不知道说什么
Nor I desire to hear them.
我也不想听到
Spartacus has sacrificed much in this life.
斯巴达克斯这辈子牺牲得够多了
He deserves some small measure of happiness in return.
他应该享受一点点快乐
As so many are owed.
很多人也是如此
Apologies.
抱歉
I am in need of aid.
我需要帮助
You must bear down.
你要用力
As hard as you are able.
用尽全力
Again. I cannot.
再来 我做不到
Calm yourself.
冷静
And do as instructed.
按她说的做
The Bringer of Rain…
携雨之使者
If you wish to live, bear down. Now.
如果你想活下去 就用力生下来 快
Blade. Quickly.
快给我把刀子
You are blessed with a son.
你喜得贵子
Look at the cock on this one,
看这孩子的小♥弟♥弟♥
dangling as if from Jupiter himself!
晃来晃去的多威风
I pray he uses it only upon the willing.
但愿他懂得尊重别人的意愿
He is fortunate to have such skilled hands
他真是幸运 有这么熟练的双手
to bring him into this world.
带他来到世间
You have done this before?
你之前也接生过吗
Many times, for those owned by my dominus.
做过很多次 给我主人的女奴隶
I wonder if I might have known of him.
不知道我是否认识他
What name did he carry?
他叫什么
Pompo.
庞波
A raiser of low animals near Campania —
坎帕尼亚附近的一个畜牧主
She speaks of Pompo.
她说庞波
Yet mark upon her arm tells of a different master…
但手上的印记却显示另有其主
You were slave to Marcus Crassus himself?
你是马科斯·克拉苏的奴隶
I was.
以前是
Another spy, sent to infiltrate rank.
又来一个卧底
What manner of spy pauses in deceit to give aid in child’s birth?
什么卧底愿意暴露身份给孩子接生
One sent by the man trying to end our fucking lives!
那家伙派卧底来就是要我们的命
He did not send me.
他并没有派我来
I fled his tent upon the Melia Ridge.
我是从他在米利亚峰的大帐里逃出来的
Why did you turn from him, in favor of cold and storm?
你为何要背叛他 莫非喜欢这严寒暴雪
Break word.
快说
Or find yourself forever unable.
不然以后休想还能说话
The girl is fugitivus as many among you,
这姑娘和你们很多人一样 都是逃亡至此
regardless of which dominus she fled.
你管她是从哪个主人那里逃出来的
She deserves protection,
她需要保护
not veiled threats.
而不是半遮半掩的威胁
I hide behind no veils.
我从不半遮半掩
Nor shall any bearing mark of my enemy.
带有敌人印记的人也不能隐瞒不答
Crassus himself has seen no harm to me.
克拉苏待我不薄
Yet name of honored son inflicted grievous injury.
但他儿子深深地伤害了我
And would have continued to do so.
而且还不肯善罢干休
My wife stood equally mistreated,
我妻子也有过这般遭遇
by those that called themselves her masters.
也是拜她所谓的主人所赐
She’s your responsibility.
你来照看她
See her provided for.
给她吃喝
And know if her tale falls from truth,
如果她所说有半句虚言
then her life shall swiftly follow.
她的死期也就不远了
Gratitude.
感谢
I hold concern in this.
我有顾虑
Laeta breaks truth in the matter.
莱塔说的没错
We cannot turn from any slave wishing freedom.
我们不能拒绝任何渴望自♥由♥的奴隶
Then let her be free to starve with the rest of us.
她自♥由♥了 终于可以和我们一起挨饿了
See all readied before you take sleep.
今晚睡前把一切准备就绪
We follow second legion at first light.
天一亮我们就跟上第二军团出发
I do not recall commanding your presence.
我好像没有叫你过来
Recent events spur initiative.
最近的事容不得我不来
Fall from sight.
出去吧
I am of a concern.
我担心的是
Towards your father.
你的父亲
What are the lay of your thoughts?
你有什么想法
Fitful.
不少
His manner since Melia Ridge has been…
自从米利亚峰进展不顺 他就…
unsettling.
不太对劲
He but commands with firm hand.
他是个铁腕领袖
Clenched into fist striking ally.
痛揍自己的盟友
Metellus spoke out of turn.
梅泰勒斯口不择言
He is a fool, you will find no argument.
没错 他是个不折不扣的蠢货
Yet one that stands a fucking Senator of the Republic.
但同时还是共和国元老院的人
As does my father.
我父亲也是
Whose reply far outweighed balance of insult.
但他的反应已经失去了理智
Especially for a man who prides himself
而他一向对自控能力
on appearance of control.
特别有信心
We are at war, Tiberius.
我们在打仗 提比略
Against an enemy that will exploit
哪怕只有一点点失策
even the slightest weakness,
敌人摸到了
and bring us all to our doom.
必然要我们万劫不复
Tread path of more direct route, and arrive at point.
你有话直说 不要拐弯抹角
Beloved son has regained favor of his father.
你再次获得了你父亲的信任
Measured counsel spilling from your mouth
从你嘴里提出的建议
may yet again fill him with reason.
或许能让他恢复理智
And dispel troubled thought of Kore escaping —
驱散克芮的背叛带给他的痛苦
The fucking cock between your legs!
你♥他♥妈♥的是为了你自己
That is why you have come to me.
才来这里的吧
To calm storm of his wrath before
想要平息他的怒火
you are swept away in downpour.
以免扫地出门
You mistake intent —
你误会了
Were you not the one who defied command
难道不是你违抗命令
to spirit Kore to Melia Ridge?
带克芮去米利亚峰的
Giving her opportunity to betray him?
为她的背叛大开方便之门
She pleaded with tears upon cheek,
她是流着泪来求我的
to break words with your father about his fucking son.
要跟你父亲谈谈他的混♥蛋♥儿子
A simple ruse,
略施小计
one imagined to make escape upon Melia Ridge
为她逃离米利亚峰 投靠叛贼
to join the rebels.
找个借口而已
Oh I believe there to be ruse.
我相信其中确有把戏
Yet not one formed by mind of loving slave.
但不是深受宠爱的奴隶所玩的把戏
What did you do to her, boy,
你对她干了什么 小子
to make her flee?
逼她逃跑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!