absent hope of flanking maneuver.
侧翼包抄是行不通的
To face superior numbers possessed of armor and discipline
面对兵力装备占优 军纪严明的罗马军
will gain us nothing but our own deaths.
我们只能自寻死路
Then let the Romans see how we fucking embrace it.
那就让罗马狗看看 我们如何视死如归
As we were taught to upon the sands.
正如我们在沙场上学到的
You return to spent argument.
你又在说废话了
Few among us stand as gladiators.
我们之中并没有多少角斗士
They do not pray for a glorious death.
他们可不想壮烈赴死
No. They pray to be led.
不 他们盼着有人带头
I will not march my people to the afterlife!
我绝不会带着他们去送死
And I will not die with a Roman sword in my back!
我也绝不会让罗马狗从背后捅刀子
I will gather those of a like mind
我去召集志同道合的人
and press attack upon Crassus.
出兵迎战克拉苏
You will fall to command —
你胆敢违抗命令
You are not a fucking God!
你还真当自己是神了
And I do not heed to voice upon high!
我不会听凭你指手画脚
Crixus!
克雷斯
Have you fallen from fucking reason?!
你们都他妈的疯了吗
A question better posed to your leader.
这话还是问你的领袖吧
Crixus!
克雷斯
Now is not time for quarrel!
现在不是争吵的时候
Medicus tent has been struck by rising winds!
大风已经吹翻了医护帐篷
The storm approaches!
暴雪将至
See those exposed to shelter!
必须带他们到掩蔽处
The Gods threaten to wipe clean the blight of rebellion
诸神这是要在我们进攻之前
before we’re able to mount attack.
先行扫清叛贼啊
Then we shall rise with morning sun,
那我们明日一早就出兵
and finish any they have chosen to spare.
把诸神赦免的叛贼清扫干净
Caesar.
恺撒
I did not hear welcoming horns
我好像没听到
announcing Tiberius’ approach with balance of men.
欢迎提比略及其军队前来的号♥角
They stand as absent as his presence.
他们都没来
You were to aid him in troops’ movement.
你应该随军行动
Was command not clear?
我说得不够清楚吗
As the air between us.
我听得一清二楚
Yet pressing matter clouds thought,
但有更紧急的事
and thunder sound toward higher duty…
我只能抗命前来了
You would bring her here,
你竟敢带她来这儿
upon field of battle?
来到战场
Apologies, Dominus.
对不起 主人
Caesar but bends to tearful plea.
是我苦苦哀求恺撒
From mournful tongue that must break word.
只因我心中哀痛 要一吐为快
Leave us.
退下吧
Caesar!
恺撒
Caesar!
恺撒
Why did you not wait at northern gate as ordered?
你为何不遵守命令待在北门
Apologies.
抱歉
Urgent task drew me from the pleasure of your company.
我也舍不得离开你 可是有急事
My father will not stand pleased by word of insubordination.
我父亲要是知道你不服从命令 肯定不高兴
I would pause before seeking audience.
换作我 现在就不去找他
The Imperator is otherwise taken…
统帅正忙着…
by presence of beloved slave.
见他最心爱的奴隶呢
Kore?
克芮
You disobey command to bring a fucking woman to encampment?
你违反军令就是为了带女人来军营吗
She was desperate to break word with your father.
她非常急切地要与你父亲谈话
I could not find heart to deny her opportunity to gain his ear.
我实在不忍♥心拒绝给她见面的机会
What concerns so move her?
她有何事如此急迫
Ah, that’s the mystery, is it not?
那就是他们的秘密了 不是吗
Yet calm rattled nerve.
不过别着急
I’m certain father will share with trusted son
你是父亲的好儿子 她说了什么
all she reveals.
父亲肯定会告诉你
Is my will to be defied at every turn?
今天怎么总是有人违抗我的命令
Did I not tell you that wanted moment
我不是说了 等打完了仗
would find you at battle’s end?
我自然会找你吗
I know my presence stands in violation of rule,
我知道我来是坏了您的规矩
yet I could not wait upon the hour to see you.
但我迫不及待想要见您
Drink, see yourself warmed.
喝了吧 暖和暖和
Gratitude.
谢谢
Storm’s fury stays hand in returning you to Sinuessa.
现在暴雪肆虐 无法送你回希留爱沙
At first sign of its passing,
等势头减弱些
Caesar himself shall see you again to safety of city walls.
恺撒会亲自把你送到城内
Where I am to remain when you return to Rome,
等您回罗马时 我就留在那里吗
forever banished from your arms.
被您永远地抛弃掉
Banished?
抛弃
You mistake intent.
你误会了
I claimed Sinuessa for you.
希留爱沙就是为你夺来的
So that we may have a place to ourselves when I am to visit,
这样我要去见你的时候就有地方了
frequently, far from jealous eyes and wagging tongues.
随时可去 不受监视 避开闲言蜚语
It is not punishment, but gift.
这不是惩罚 是礼物
You shall rise as my name does,
你将受我名号♥的恩泽
as vilica of the House of Crassus in Sinuessa.
成为克拉苏家族在希留爱沙的女管家
Beneath Tiberius.
服侍提比略
He will be beside you,
他会在你身边
receiving benefit of your company and wisdom.
你可以陪伴他 以你的智慧指导他
As I so often have.
像你对我一样
I know how much he cares for you.
我知道他很看重你
And you for him.
我知道你也关心他
You’ve helped move him from the boy he was
你把他从青涩懵懂的男孩变成了
to the man he is.
今日的男人
I can think of no one more suited to further guide him.
我想不出还有谁比你更适合辅佐他了
I fear the prospect of blame,
若是他达不到您的期望
should you find him less than expected.
恐怕您要怪罪于我了
Strike worry.
不用担心
It is a thing beyond imagining.
这我们无从预料
He has proved bitter disappointment in the past,
他曾经无药可救 令您大为失望
has he not?
不是吗
It is true that Tiberius fell to grievous error.
提比略的确犯过大错
And I to wrath threatening to shake the heavens.
我也曾怒发冲冠 暴跳如雷
Yet we now stand as one,
但现在我们父子同心
and I know in deepest heart
我还知道 在我内心
there is no misstep that would see father
他毕竟是我心爱的儿子
withhold forgiveness from treasured son.
无论犯下什么错 都是可以原谅的
I’d hoped soothing words to stem tide of overflowing tears.
我还以为劝你两句 你便不会泪流满面了
Pay them no mind.
别担心
They are but lingering shadows of a foolish girl.
不过是以前那个傻丫头没流完的泪罢了
As long as the woman stands clear to heart’s desire.
作为女人 你只用知道自己想要什么就行了
Yes, Marcus.
是的 马科斯
Everything is very clear to me now.
现在我再清楚不过了
If we take in any more our difficulty
再来人我们就不用担心风雪了
may be lack of air to breathe, not cold or snow.
该担心我们没空气可呼吸了
I prefer the pressing of rancid flesh
我倒宁愿挤在一起臭哄哄的
to having cock become as ice.
也不愿意老屌♥冻成冰
Am I never to be free of this fucking shit?
我他妈的就不能摆脱这混♥蛋♥吗
Add to storm’s bluster and see tent blown from strained mooring.
同样摆脱不了咆哮的狂风和被吹跑的帐篷
Castus.
卡斯特斯
Spartacus commands me here.
斯巴达克斯要我来的
Choice is removed from hand.
我别无选择
Yet not from mine.
我有
You would see me free?
你要放了我吗
Action born of Nasir’s plea.
都是纳西尔的恳求
Know that absent them my blade would be slick with Cilician blood.
要不是他求情 我一刀子捅了你
Gratitude.
多谢
Do not fucking cast that look.
别露出这种表情
Where is Gannicus?
甘尼克斯呢
He’s not with you?
他没和你在一起吗
No.

Gannicus!
甘尼克斯
Gannicus!
甘尼克斯
With this blood… we humbly…
以此鲜血…我们诚恳地…
entreat…
恳请…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!