when he could awaken to a nightmare.
你却要在睡梦中去抹他脖子
A sea of death as our entire army crashes upon him.
我们所有人一起来 杀个痛快岂不更好
Such a force would be discovered in advance of purpose,
这么庞大的阵容在行动之前就会被发现
and advantage lost. A thing a child could see.
我们将优势尽失 连小孩子都能看出来
You would brand me as such?
你当我是小孩子吗
Words foolishly chosen, brother.
是我失言了 兄弟
Stay by my side,
随我一道去
and when Crassus is falls from this world
等克拉苏从这个世界消失后
we shall see his legions swiftly follow.
他的大军也将很快烟消云散
Lay eyes and report.
注意观察 随时报告
We shall hold perimeter against escape.
我们应该在周围看守 以防有人逃走
There shall be none for the mighty Crassus this night.
伟大的克拉苏今晚是无路可逃了
Donar…
多纳
What is carved upon his flesh?
他身上刻的是什么
Death is undeceivable.
必死无疑
Come on.
快走
Naevia!
妮维雅
Come on.
快来
Fall back to the camp!
撤回营地
Flee, you fucking coward!
逃吧 你们这些懦夫
In formation!
保持阵型
Crixus!
克雷斯
Advance!
进攻
Spartacus slips from snare?
斯巴达克斯逃脱了
Along with a small clutch of his men.
还有跟随他的一小撮人
Let him feel the sting of his wounds,
让他吃点苦头吧
and reflect upon the mind that inflicts them.
尝尝聪明反被聪明误的滋味
Raise Tiberius and Caesar from peaceful slumber.
把提比略和恺撒从睡梦中叫起来
The time for ploy and deception draws to an end.
阴谋诡计已经玩够了
Caesar at last rises from the dead.
你恺撒终于死而复生了
As you from specter of punishment.
你也摆脱了惩罚的阴影
What draws concern in advance of morning sun?
凌晨时分叫醒我们有什么要紧事
I depart for Melia Ridge upon dawn’s break.
天一亮我就向米利亚峰进军
A move long in coming.
我早就想这么做了
Let us hasten arrival–
我们这就…
I’d have you pause to gather remaining troops yet in Sinuessa.
我要你去集结希留爱沙城内的军队
Fall to command beneath Tiberius
到时你听提比略命令
and join me before moon greets us.
月升之前与我会合
Should not the man who took Sinuessa lead them?
难道不该是夺下希留爱沙的人带兵吗
Not a boy prone to losing his sword?
怎么要剑都拿不稳的小子担此大任
You find my gratitude short in the coming?
你觉得我对你的感激还不够多吗
The abundant coin awarded to keep head above rising debts?
水涨船高的债钱是谁给你的
Tales of bravery dispatched with Metellus to ply ears of Rome?
是谁让梅泰勒斯去罗马宣扬你的英勇事迹的
Celebration thrown in your honor…
还有专门为你开的庆功会
presented by the man you disrespect.
还是由这个你所不齿的人主持的
I need no reminder of past generosity.
过去的慷慨我从未忘记
I merely offer suggestion.
我仅仅只是提供建议
And I merely give command.
而我仅仅只是发号♥施令
As I commanded your placement
而我刚才命令你
behind city walls to move as my instrument.
守在城墙后面 听我的指示行动
I took this city.
夺下这座城的人是我
As I shall take Spartacus’ life,
夺走斯巴达克斯性命的也会是我
with my son close at hand.
还有我身边的儿子
And where shall honored Caesar find himself
那在这辉煌的荣耀中
in the midst of such glories?
恺撒又居于何处呢
At equal distance.
一视同仁
If he but removes himself from his own path.
只要他别我行我素
He falls to command, Imperator.
遵命 统帅
Stay true to course,
按我说的做
and we shall seize the heavens as promised.
到时候少不了你的好处
I shall greet you upon the ridge.
我们山上见
Move with haste,
风卷残云
and thirst for enemy’s blood.
嗜血杀敌
Here we stand.
瞧瞧
Title restored to me.
我官复原职
And you beneath heel.
你又该卑躬屈膝了
You mind your step, boy.
走路当心 小子
Many a giant has tumbled to the afterlife,
很多巨人就因为太自大了
believing himself too big to fall.
以为摔不死 结果一跟头去了黄泉
Assemble the men.
召集军队
As commanded.
听命行事
Does no one ever sleep in this fucking house?
这该死的屋子里就没人睡觉吗
Apologies.
对不起
I was drawn by argument.
我听到你们在争执 就过来了
And you lurked in the shadow to witness it?
然后你就躲在暗处偷看
It is a dangerous thing to be removed from them.
随着提比略官复要职
Since Tiberius is restored to imagined power.
要摆脱他们都是很危险的了
You rattle tongue against your master?
你竟敢说主人闲话
I but whisper of common threat.
我只是悄悄说出我们共同的威胁
And means of striking it from mutual concern.
希望能够消除我们共同的担忧
Gratitude for private audience.
您愿意听我说 非常感谢
I would not have it known that we break words.
这次谈话我必将守口如瓶
They yet remain whole within fucking mouth.
你现在还什么都没说
You have witnessed foul mood.
你也看到了我心情不好
Do not deepen it with mystery and obscured purpose.
可别再拐弯抹角 给我火上浇油
Much has changed of late.
近来很多事情都变了
The boy that I once held to breast as a child
我视同己出的那个孩子
has now grown far removed from the tenderness of youth.
如今已经不再是当年的黄毛小子了
The thing he has become now threatens
现在的他 已经威胁到了
to turn us both from desired position.
你我所期望的前程
How deeply have you been pierced by the boy?
那小子究竟伤你多深
It must be enough to know that I stand wounded.
您只用知道我受伤很深
As you have been by Tiberius’ return to exalted title.
正如提比略官复原职给您造成的伤害
So you have thought, do you?
这么说你有计划了
Towards dressing such grievous injuries?
目的就是抚平伤痛
One that I should have birthed to action long ago.
我很早就应该付诸行动了
Then do so.
那就行动吧
And leave Caesar far removed from plots and schemes.
不要把我恺撒牵扯进来
If victory over Spartacus is shared with Tiberius,
如果剿灭斯巴达克斯有提比略的功劳
I fear their bond will be forged in permanence.
只怕他们父子之间再无嫌隙可乘
Cut circle with straightest line,
打开天窗说亮话
and give voice to what you would have of me.
你就说要我怎么做吧
It lifts heart.
知道你还活着
To know you are yet among us.
我真是松了一口气
Fate owed to you.
多亏你救我一命
Crixus tells of how you carried me upon back.
克雷斯说是你将我背回营地
It is what any of us would do.
换了谁都会这么做
For another warrior.
别的勇士受伤也一样
She yet requires rest.
她需要休息
She will have it, for a time.
她可以安心养伤了
Storm grows with the passing hour,
这段时间暴风雪势头渐猛
making Roman advance unlikely.
罗马军队无法进军
I would see her undisturbed by the gale of words as well.
我不希望有人讲话打扰她休息
Is this how it is to be now?
现在变成这样了吗
Are we always to find ourselves churning against one another,
我们总是这样互相看不惯
as when we were yet slaves to Batiatus?
就跟当年我们在巴蒂塔斯家做奴隶一样
Forgotten days when you were yet of bolder mind.
那时候你的胆子可没这么小
If we had moved with proper force against Crassus —
如果我们全军出动进攻克拉苏
What would have been result?
结果又会怎样
Peer into future of path not taken
假设我们走了那条路
and break where you believe it to lead.
说说看你认为会怎样
Ground not stained with Naevia’s blood.
妮维雅就不会血洒当场
You would see it but joined by thousands.
只怕有上千个弟兄要抛洒热血了
I would but fight.
我会英勇战斗
Wall and trench block forward tactic.
壕沟围墙还有什么战术可讲
Your plot against Crassus
你跟克拉苏玩策略
you have been bested by more devious mind.
已经证明了你没有他那么狡猾
We should place sword in every hand
我们应该让所有人拿上武器
yet with strength to lift it and fall upon the Romans.
只要一息尚存 就要跟罗马狗干到底
We are bound by canyon walls,
我们的四周是悬崖峭壁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!