Do not move me to regret coming to aid.
别让我后悔帮你
Brictius is a dim brute,
布瑞克提斯是头畜生
but his tongue carries knowledge.
但他说的也有道理
I stand a Cilician,
我是西利西亚人
and by tether of name a traitor.
躲不开叛徒之名
None should be darkened by shadow of another’s actions.
谁也不该为别人的行为负责
A thing of no importance.
这不重要
I find myself where the fates have led.
命运指引我来到这里
And call it blessing to find you there as well.
有你陪伴 那是几辈子修不来的福气
In chains and bloodied, yet still attempting to flatter.
双手被缚 浑身是血 还不忘花言巧语
I attempt but to live life to the fullest measure.
我只想尽可能活长一点
And would take arms against Crassus
我想要拿起武器对抗克拉苏
to continue doing so.
从而活下去
You wish to fight?
你想打仗
Killing Romans was how I gained your trust, was it not?
当初我杀了罗马人才赢得你的信任 对吧
Perhaps if enough fall to my blade,
如果我能杀死更多罗马人
your brothers shall one day be so moved…
你的兄弟们总有一天也会信任我
It is a decision removed from my hands. But…
这不是我说了算的 不过…
know that thought is well received.
我感到很欣慰
I did not think to lay eyes upon you again.
没想到还能见到你
Nor I you.
我也是
The gods mock us both.
真是造化弄人
Used rich day of your bravery within the city,
你在城里的时候是那么勇敢
risking life to save your people.
冒生命危险救你的人
I still absent choice.
还不是别无选择
Position known well of late.
如今我算是体会到了
You are still of this world.
你现在还活着
Yet shall slip from it if you do not eat.
但再不吃饭 恐怕就不行了
See it to one more deserving.
给更值得的人吃吧
Do you seek to be pitied?
你想博取同情吗
I seek nothing.
我什么也不想
I am but ash.
我什么也不是
The remains of heart’s flame,
那携雨之使者
cooled by the Bringer of Rain,
血洗了我的城市
who brought death to my city
把我的生活搅得天翻地覆
and tore me from the life I knew.
让我心如死灰
Smothered by Crassus,
而那个克拉苏
who cast me off in chains
解开我的锁链
for the pleasure of a savage.
却拿我满足蛮子的兽♥欲♥
You have known pain.
你经历了痛苦
And loss.
体会了失去
A misfortune shared by many among us.
和我们当中的很多人一样
How do you move past it?
你是怎么熬过去的
That’s a question I’ve asked many times.
我也问过很多次同样的问题
Live.
活下去
And help provide answer.
找到答案
Caesar favored oysters in his celebration.
恺撒很喜欢庆功会上的牡蛎
I would have the finest city has to offer towards my own.
我要在我的庆功会上吃到城里最好的
Your father graces you again with favor.
你父亲又看重你了
A thing well earned.
那是我赢来的
I no longer the “Pouting boy” of days past.
我不是以前那个撅嘴撒娇的小男孩了
The man my father has always longed for me to become.
我成为了父亲一直想让我成为的人
I but wish Sabinus were yet among us.
我只希望萨比努斯还活着
Do you think he would gaze upon me with pride?
你说他会为我骄傲吗
He held you to heart, did he not?
他很爱护你 不是吗
As you once did.
你曾经也是
Your path carries you far from such concerns.
你大可不必在意这些
Spartacus shall fall,
斯巴达克斯必会灭亡
and you shall rise to conquer foreign lands,
而你将去征服更多的土地
and build upon your name.
建立丰功伟业
Far from those who once cared for you.
远离曾经关心过你的人
I yearn to honor the name of Crassus
我渴望用胜利和荣耀
with victory and laurels.
为克拉苏家族增光添彩
Yet after rebellion is struck
不过等讨♥伐♥完叛贼
I shall remain rooted firmly upon current ground.
我要在这里扎根
You are not to return to Rome with us?
你不跟我们回罗马了
I will be tasked with securing my father’s concerns within Sinuessa,
我奉命在希留爱沙为父亲操持大事
until I reach proper age for title of Tribune.
等年龄到了再接过护民官的头衔
A duty of great import.
这是很重要的职责
One you shall aid me in.
而你要留下来帮我
I am to remain in Sinuessa?
我要留在希留爱沙
Within this very villa.
就在这座宅子里
My father grants you title of vilica
我父亲可以让你当女管家
to oversee all who serve me beneath storied roof.
监管所有伺候我的奴仆
And to see comforting hand continue to guide me in life’s journey.
同时在人生路上继续安抚我 指引我
One that drew me from edge of dire precipice.
是你让我悬崖勒马
I owe you much, Kore.
我欠你太多 克芮
And soon I’ll have the leisure of time to indulge repayment.
等我有了时间 我要好好补偿你
Imperator.
统帅
Your praetorium stands ready upon the ridge.
您的大帐已经设好
Call for my standard bearer.
叫旗手来
Imperator.
遵命
Apologies, Dominus.
打扰一下 主人
I have prepared afternoon meal —
晚饭准备好了
I have appetite towards bloodier repast.
我要吃的是叛贼的血肉
Again, apologies.
抱歉 主人
Yet I would also break needed words.
有些话我想跟您说
Well, shatter them quickly,
有话快说
or see them to ground I once stood upon.
我马上就要走了
Is it true I am to serve Tiberius in Sinuessa?
我真的要留在希留爱沙伺候提比略吗
By his tongue did news fall upon ear?
是他亲口跟你说的吗
The boy carries my word yet spills it absent consideration.
这孩子转达我的话之前也不好好想想
I had meant to share thought with you in more intimate fashion.
我本想在更私密的场合先跟你谈谈的
As I would share with you troubled mind,
我也要倾吐我的忧虑
and cause of it–
以及其缘由
All stands upon command, Imperator.
所有人整装待命 统帅
Time conspires against will of the heart.
只可惜时与愿违
We shall break words again when battle is won,
等战斗胜利后我们再好好谈谈吧
will see tears evaporate beneath warming sun of deeper intent.
到那时你就不会再忧伤流泪了
Come, let us make show of presence upon ridge.
来吧 我们到山里演一出戏
I’d have the Rebel King know what doom falls upon him.
我要让叛贼头子知道什么叫末日
Crassus erects pulvinus,
克拉苏居然支起了看台
as if we fight for his entertainment
就好像这儿是风雪竞技场
upon snow of fucking arena.
我们以命相搏是为他取乐
Then he shall behold what miracles
那他将亲眼目睹
of blood a gladiator is yet capable of.
角斗士创造的鲜血奇观
You speak as though all stand so.
你说的好像所有人都是角斗士
The ways of us do.
我们是就够了
Passed on from our very hands.
他们可都是我们亲手训练出来的
Too few to make difference against hordes we are pressed between.
可要面对夹击我们的大军 人数太少了
Crixus is not wrong in his belief.
克雷斯的信念没有错
We have done the impossible, time upon time.
我们一次次地完成了不可能的壮举
Yet by inspired tactic, not brute force.
但靠的是战术 而不是蛮力
What are the lay of your thoughts?
你是怎么想的
Crassus has become overly bold by advantage he holds.
克拉苏占据绝对上风 因此过分大胆
He places his praetorium forward of proper position,
为了方便观赏预期的大胜
to better view anticipated victory.
他的大帐放得过于靠前
Perhaps we should pay visit,
或许我们应该去拜访他
and explain fatal error.
告诉他这一致命错误
Does not closer position suggest heavier guard surrounding praetorium?
大帐安置得这么靠前 难道守军不会更多吗
The wind grows restless in advance of storm.
风暴到来之前 狂风会吹个没完
By night’s fall, it shall serve as cloak
待夜幕降临 只要去的人不多
if our number is not swollen beyond intent.
我们就能神不知鬼不觉地摸进去
How many?
要多少人
Only the most skilled among us.
只要我们之中的精锐
We must strike as the serpent, fast and sure.
我们必须像毒蛇一样发起攻击 又快又准
If Crassus falls to our venom,
如果克拉苏死在我们手下
his legions will froth and foam absent proper command.
他的军团将会群龙无首 成为一盘散沙
A plan well served against Cossinius and Furius.
对科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯时这招很管用
You would send a sleeping man to the afterlife
明明可以让他经历人间炼狱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!