That we are but shit-eating Cilicians,
我们都是该死的西利西亚人
no match for a god of the arena.
哪能跟竞技场之神相提并论
Perhaps this is true, my friend.
也许不假 朋友
Perhaps my sword will find your woman’s throat, before I fall.
也许我死之前 我的剑会割开你女人的喉咙
A thing you must appreciate
眼下这种状况
in such a delicate situation.
你要理解我才是
She is not my woman.
她不是我的女人
Sibyl!
希贝儿
So you do care for the little one, huh?
看来这小丫头对你很重要嘛
But it’s a pity now that you have killed her.
不过很遗憾 你害死她了
No!
不要
You are hurt?
你受伤了吗
We must move quickly before we are discovered.
我们快走 免得被发现
What of Laeta?
莱塔呢
What of her?
她怎么了
We cannot leave her.
我们不能丢下她
She stands Roman.
她是罗马人
She won’t be seen with us.
不能让人看到她和我们一起
I stand nothing but a slave.
我现在只是奴隶
As you once did.
跟你们过去一样
You are truly gifted at motivating your men, Crassus.
你鼓舞士气可真有一套 克拉苏
As all great leaders must be.
这是伟大领袖的特质
Do not allow the Senate to hear you describe me as such.
这话别传到元老院去了
They might well tear you asunder in like fashion.
他们也许会把你五马分尸
Give no worry to such thought.
别担心这些
You shall gain their gratitude
你击退了斯巴达克斯
in blow struck against Spartacus,
他们必定很感谢你
and return of Sinuessa en Valle to
你还让希留爱沙山的市民
rightful embrace of its citizens.
又回到了他们的家园
We’ve just begun!
这才刚开始呢
Apologies, but I must serve correction.
抱歉 我要更正你的话
The citizens of this fair city
这座美丽城市的市民
were all laid to grass by rebellion’s fury.
全都惨死于暴怒的叛贼之手
Not all.
并非全部
All of note.
所有贵族都死了
What of the Aedile’s wife?
市政官的妻子呢
She has left these walls, never to return.
她走了 永远不会回来
You would claim entire fucking city for yourself?
莫非你要占有这座城吗
A wise man does not fight for glory alone.
聪明人打仗不只是为了荣誉
The Senate will not easily swallow bitter news of such greed.
元老院绝不会轻易答应如此贪婪的要求
Greed is but a word jealous men inflict upon the ambitious.
贪婪无非是嫉妒之人对雄心壮志的说法
They will be made to see past it
他们只能任其自然
and oblige us in the spoils of war.
将这一战利品赐给我们
Us?
我们
I would share in good fortune, of course.
我当然要与你共享了
Perhaps the villa you now occupy
也许你愿意得到现在住的宅子
and a portion of the taxes levied upon port?
还有港口的一部分税收
If the Senate could be persuaded that we are
只要有人能说服元老院
deserving of such bold claim?
答应我们的正当要求
We have done the impossible.
我们完成了不可能的任务
Surely we should be rewarded for it.
当然值得奖励
Let us have final tribute of blood,
最后一份血之献礼
in honor of Gaius Julius Caesar!
向盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒致敬
Caesar!
恺撒
Caesar!
恺撒
Roman fucking cowards.
该死的罗马懦夫
Shit running your leg in thought of giving sword
要是拿着剑来一场公平决斗
and proper contest.
你们就屁滚尿流了
And what would you do if graced with such opportunity, savage?
如果有这样的机会 你会怎么做 野蛮人
Such spectacle is deeply appreciated.
受到这样的待遇 我万分感谢
Yet the fall of Spartacus greeted more so.
要是斯巴达克斯伏法那就更妙了
Carnificina comes to an end.
屠♥杀♥大戏要结束了
The rebel king to soon follow.
马上就轮到叛贼头子
Imperator.
统帅
Honored guests.
贵宾们
We come this day to praise a man
今天我们齐聚此处
considered above all others.
称颂一位出类拔萃的英雄
A man possessed of such good fortune
他肯定有诸神的庇佑
that he must indeed be blessed by the gods themselves.
否则怎能有如此好的运气
In storied tradition of Carnificina,
屠♥杀♥战俘有个传统
the ultimate kill signifies pinnacle of victory.
最后一杀代表了胜利之巅
Shall we award Caesar the privilege of delivering fated blow,
我们是否应当把最后一击的荣耀交给恺撒
with sword of steel in a war he began with but…
让他使用打仗所用的利剑 而不是…
tongue of silver?
如簧巧舌
Caesar! Caesar!
恺撒 恺撒
You choose your words with care.
你的发言真是深思熟虑
As all who must, in such position.
无论谁身在此位 都应当如此
This man shall fall not in honor of Caesar.
这个人的死 不是恺撒的荣耀
Nor the great House of Crassus.
也不是伟大的克拉苏家族的荣耀
He shall fall in honor of the glory of Rome!
他的死 是伟大罗马的荣耀
Glory of Rome!
罗马万岁
Kill him!
杀了他
Hold!
住手
It is the will of the gods,
这是神的旨意
that this beast shall see himself free of shackles.
诸神要这头野兽挣脱镣铐
So that I may prove myself worthy of the praise
让我得以证明我实至名归
bestowed upon me by our Imperator…
不负我们的统帅 以及…
and his boy.
他儿子的好意
Come then.
那就来吧
Let us see what challenge your rebellion truly offers.
让我们看看你们叛贼有什么本事
They hold celebration?
他们在庆祝吗
Executions, for those among you yet of this world.
处决你们当中还幸存的人
I will have blood in their name, upon a day.
总有一天 我要让他们血债血偿
Stay to the alleys and lesser streets as I guide.
照我说的 尽量走小巷或人少的街道
And perhaps live to see it so.
你才有可能活到那一天
If this man stands for all of the rebellion,
如果叛贼都像此人这么厉害
celebration may hold premature.
那我们可能庆祝得太早了
Let this man’s death serve as
这个人的死
harbinger for the fate
是斯巴达克斯本人
that we shall inflict upon Spartacus himself!
即将遭受同样下场的先兆
Well fought, brother.
打得好 兄弟
Swallow cock, you Roman shit.
吃屎去吧 罗马狗
Behold!
瞧啊
Their greatest warriors take their own lives in fear of Caesar!
他们最伟大的战士也因惧怕恺撒而自杀了
Caesar!
恺撒
We will not make it.
我们出不去了
Can you ride?
你会骑马吗
I’ve seen it done.
我骑过
Stay close.
跟紧点
We will not turn back for you.
我们不会回来救你的
You there.
你站住
I thought Heracleo granted but one woman.
赫拉克里奥不是只要一个女人吗
Where did he come by this one?
另外这个哪儿来的
Go!

Sound the alarm, you worthless shits!
去敲警钟 一帮废物
Close gate!
关闭城门
The rebel escapes! Man the gate!
叛贼逃跑了 守住城门
Why do we not move after him?
为什么我们的军队不追击
Must Julius fucking Caesar risk life to kill every last Rebel himself?
非得让我恺撒冒生命危险亲手杀死每个叛贼吗
To attempt the ridge at night would see us to disadvantage.
夜晚上山 对我军不利
And by morning he will be to the wind with Spartacus
到了早上 他就和斯巴达克斯
and the rest of his rebel horde you allowed to escape.
还有你放走的那帮叛贼会合了
I have allowed nothing but the illusion of hope.
我不是放他们走 是给了他们虚无的希望
When sun breaks my legions shall begin final march,
日升之时 我军将在十一抽杀律的威胁下
spurred by dread of decimation
开始全面围剿叛贼
and dreams of glory sparked by celebration in your honor.
他们渴望得到你昨晚所拥有的那种荣耀
Spartacus is no fool.
斯巴达克斯不是傻子
You expect him to wait in driven snow,
你觉得他会在大风雪中
for you to arrive and announce his end?
等你到来 给他致命一击吗
That is exactly what I expect.
那正是我所期待的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!