Yearning to balance scale.
讨回公道的渴望
I know of his wife,
我知道他妻子的事
and his thirst to avenge her death.
也知道他渴望复仇
No he is not consumed by a thirst for blood.
他并非嗜血成性
Perhaps he stood as such once,
也许他曾经是
yet now…
但现在
he fights for what he believes is just.
他为自己的信念而战
There is no cause more dangerous.
没什么比这更危险的了
He will not stop.
他不会停下脚步
I do not believe he could, even if he so wished it.
我想他不会 即使他自己想
Then he and I stand the same.
这么说他和我一样
Each believes himself the hero,
都觉得自己是英雄
the other villain.
对方是恶人
It is for history to decide who is mistaken.
历史会证明谁对谁错
Until such a day,we shall play our parts upon fortune’s stage.
在此之前 我们都要在命运舞台上各饰其角
As each of us must.
我们都要如此
The city is yours, mighty Crassus!
城归您了 伟大的克拉苏
I would see to agreed upon price
我来拿说好的奖赏
for aiding in its return to Roman hands.
因为罗马收复失地有我的功劳
You set bargain with this fucking shit?
您和这些混账做了交易
One of gravest cost.
代价沉重啊
Coin to set Midas to envy is carried to your ships.
连米达斯都眼红的钱财已经送到你船上
See yourself far from my presence.
不要出现在我面前了
Or witness rise of morning sun from the shores of the afterlife.
否则要你们看不到明天的太阳
I will take most welcomed leave by night’s end.
我今晚便如您所愿
With all that I have been promised.
带着应得的奖励离开
I am a Roman.
我可是罗马人
One that gave aid to our enemy,
你帮了我们的敌人
for whatever the reason.
无论是何原因
You cannot do this.
你不能这么做
It is already done.
事情已经定了
It is the rarest of things, to see a man that honors his words.
遵守诺言的人如今很少见了
Stay beyond agreed upon hour,
要是过了时间还不走
and you shall know the bitter truth of it.
你就会看到我是怎么遵守诺言的
May the gods grant all that you deserve.
愿诸神给予你应得的赏赐
mighty Crassus.
伟大的克拉苏
As they have granted Heracleo.
就像他们对待我赫拉克里奥
Come, my love.
来吧 亲爱的
There are many wonders beyond these walls
城墙之外有数不尽的奇观
I long for you to see.
我盼着你能见识
You wish to break words?
你想谈谈吗
Tiberius.
提比略
It warms heart,
真令人欣慰
to see you recovered from your recent misfortunes.
看到你从最近的不幸中走出来
Come, drink wine, let us regail —
来 喝酒 让我们好好…
My time is of short offering.
我可没有时间陪你
I am taken with preparing celebration in your honor.
我忙着准备你的庆功会
Gratitude for the effort.
谢谢你的付出
Is there anything you desire towards it?
到时候你想来点什么呢
Honeyed wine?
蜂蜜酒
Roasted boar?
烤野猪
Oysters plucked from Poseidon’s garden?
来自波塞冬花♥园♥的牡蛎
I would merely attempt to honor you with gift.
我只是想表达一下对你的敬意
As you honor me.
就像你对我一样
This is Canthara.
这是坎莎拉
Born east of the Nile,
出生于尼罗河东岸
but do not judge her for it…
不过别拿这个说她
Followers are not allowed within city walls.
随从不能进城
It is a gift from your father.
这是你父亲的礼物
One I would share.
我愿意和你分享
Did he command you to do this?
是他命令你这么做的吗
As he commanded me to pay tribute to you?
就像命令我称颂你一样
Return to more willing flesh.
还是回到我身边吧
The boy favors contention over cunt.
这孩子更喜欢辩论 而不是上♥床♥
I but favor truth.
我喜欢事实
The Imperator would see us to common ground.
统帅希望我们和平相处
I find us far removed.
可你我隔阂甚大
As mortal from a god.
简直是云泥之别
One set upon a small band of rebels
一人面对一小撮叛贼
with support of a century,
有百人队的支持
lost his sword, turned heel and fled.
却丢盔弃甲 夺命而逃
While the other, strolled into the jaws of the beast.
而另一人 孤身闯虎穴
absent weapon, and brought down
手无寸铁 仅凭如簧巧舌
an entire city with but cunning and silver tongue.
拿下了一座城池
Refresh mind.
想想吧
Which do you stand?
你是哪一个
Upon a day my title shall be returned to me.
终有一日 我能官复原职
And place you beneath heel —
把你踩在脚下…
I have delayed you too long from pressing charge.
我耽误你太久了 你还有要务在身
And the opportunity it brings,
你做的这件事
to earn small sum of respect
多少能赢得一点点
from those of us that stand as soldiers.
我们这些小兵的尊重呢
Oh, and Tiberius?
还有 提比略
Oysters.
别忘了牡蛎
The streets stand too swollen.
街上防守严密
And rooftops alone will not carry us free of the city.
只在屋顶上行动是没法出城的
Gannicus…
甘尼克斯
Halt.
站住
Part way.
让开
The traitor yet lives.
那叛徒还没死
I move beneath protection of your Imperator.
我的行动受你们统帅的保护
Your ship stands in opposing direction.
你的船不在这个方向
I would present precious bounty
我要向刚收到的宝贝
with offering of affection,
表达一下喜爱之情
before taking to unforgiving sea.
然后再回海上去
Let them pass.
放他们过去
You look upon me as a monster.
你看我就像看怪物
Yet am I not more desirable fate?
觉得我配不上你是吗
With husband fallen to the afterlife,
可你丈夫死了
what life would you have among the Romans?
跟着罗马人 你又能过上怎样的生活
You are a woman.
你只是女人
No better than a slave to them.
对他们来说跟奴隶差不多
I bestow loftier consideration.
我可是很看重你的
I would never bargain you off,
我绝不会像克拉苏那样
as Crassus has done.
把你卖♥♥掉
Nor would I lock you in a cage
也不会把你关在笼子里
and pass you about,
让他们轮流玩
as my men would have me do.
虽然我手下希望我这样做
No…
不会
you shall stand beside me,
你会站在我身边
a queen upon the sea.
成为海上的王后
My greatest treasure.
我最贵重的珍宝
And all who cross our path
见到我们的人
shall know that you are mine.
都会知道你属于我
No!
不要
Heracleo, no!
赫拉克里奥 不
Apologies for the pain I cause, my love.
很抱歉要让你吃点苦头 亲爱的
No, no!
不 不
That is the worst if it my love.
以后都不会这么痛苦了
I do not believe it so.
我看不是
It lifts spirits to see you alive,my friend.
看你还活着 真令人振奋 朋友
Many of my brothers did not fare as well.
我的很多兄弟就没这个运气了
An act born of necessity,
这是不可避免的
and raised with heavy heart.
我也很难过啊
I much liked King Spartacus and his companions…
我很欣赏斯巴达克斯大王和他的兄弟
Well, most of them.
大部分吧
Yet I was given a choice
可我面临一个选择
between a wealthy life, or die a merciless death.
是荣华富贵还是凄惨死去
Which to a man of my sort, is no choice at all.
像我这种人 这根本没得选
I know what thoughts pass through mind.
我知道你怎么想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!