They are of joy,
这是高兴的泪水
to find myself delivered from followers’ camp.
为我终于能摆脱随从营地
Delivered?
摆脱
Has it grown so unpleasant?
有这么不开心吗
Unbearably so…
难以忍♥受
The fault is mine.
是我的错
I lay upon Kore heavy burden,
萨比努斯的死让我很悲伤
of lending ear to my grief
我对克芮倾诉太多
in the passing of Sabinus.
给了她很大的精神负担
And my hand in it.
是我造成的
A man does what is required,
当命运召唤之时
when fate calls upon him.
你尽到了责任
As all soldiers must.
军令如山
Kore served greater comfort
克芮给我的安慰
than you will ever know.
是您难以想象的
Yet I fear my pain has,
就怕我的痛苦
pressed hard against her.
给她造成了太大的压力
I pray you are not too delicate to bear such weight.
但愿你足够坚强 不要垮掉
I stand no soldier in this conflict.
我虽然不是战士
Yet I too shall do what I must.
但该我做的我绝不逃避
I am forever grateful.
感激不尽
See wine and food prepared.
去准备一下酒和食物
Yes, Dominus.
遵命 主人
This war has forever changed her.
这场战争永远地改变了她
She does not stand alone is such regard.
改变的不止是她一个人
I am but hardened by it,
也同样磨砺了我
and the lessons it has taught.
使我教训深刻
I had thought decimation
我本来担心十一抽杀
in threat of pulling you from reason.
有可能让你丧失理性
Yet you rise like the phoenix,
可你如凤♥凰♥涅槃
the fire of purpose filling eye.
眼中充满火焰
And soon shall take your place again as my word and my will.
不久你便能官复原职 代我行使权力
Soon?
不久
You did not summon to reinstate me into the legion?
您还没有恢复我的职位吗
I would have you present carnificina for the men.
我安排你负责主持屠♥杀♥战俘一事
It will elevate you in the eyes of the legion
当着军团的面提升士气
to be seen in such giving spirit.
你便能出出风头
And ease the way for you to again assume command.
为你重新掌握军权铺平道路
A privilege then.
承蒙关照
And opportunity to honor you and your triumph.
这也是称颂您此次大捷的好机会
You mistake intent.
你搞错了
We shall honor Caesar as the victor.
我们要宣扬的是恺撒
There is no love lost between us.
我跟他向来不和
Surely there must be more fitting service that I might —
当然了 等我掌权 他很适合在…
A shrewd man turns rival to valued ally.
聪明人懂得如何化敌为友
Caesar is blessed with storied name,
恺撒背负家族的传奇名号♥
and shall one day rise to shame the very sun.
终有一天他的成就堪与日月争辉
Make peace,
与他交好
and bask in glorious light.
到时候你自然受益无穷
He shall be awarded all respect deserved.
他会得到应有的尊重
Many a boy may enter a war.
很多孩子投身战场
Yet at it’s end,
但到了最后
only a man will emerge.
走出来的只有男人
It warms my heart to see you become one.
很高兴你能成为这样的人
I am what you have made me.
是您造就了我
More soldiers return.
来的人更多了
They pry wood and beams searching for vermin.
他们正在拆开木板到处搜索
If we stay, will they not find us?
如果我们不走 他们能发现我们吗
They will.
当然
Is there nothing we can do?
我们就坐以待毙吗
There is but one thing.
有一件事可以做
Pray.
祈祷
If any but my visage return,
如果回来的人不是我
take your life.
你就自刎
It will be a kindness in comparison to what they will do to you.
比起他们的手段 这是最好的结局
Rebel! Here!
叛贼 在这里
I got him!
逮住他了
I begin to believe in your gods.
我开始相信你说的神了
Let us see how far they will take us.
看看他们能眷顾我们多久吧
Falernian.
白葡萄酒
A taste I recall you favor.
这酒让我想起你的滋味
It is for your father.
这是给你父亲准备的
As are many things.
他拥有的太多了
The Imperator has much pressing upon mind.
统帅有很多事情要考虑
Laying more upon it
给他增添烦恼
would only serve to open grievous wound.
无异于往胸口插刀子
Do all the years I have cared for you stand for nothing?
多年来我对你的关心难道毫无意义吗
They have brought me greatest comfort.
你给了我极大的抚慰
It would sadden heart,
你要是离开我们家
to see you turned from our house.
我该有多么伤心
Or set to cruelest punishment…
又或者你受到最残酷的惩罚
If he ever learned how you willingly
要是让他知道你为了安慰我
gave yourself to me in attempt to ease my pain.
主动献身的那股殷勤劲…
If errant word falls from mouth,
说错一个字
only suffering will follow them.
就等着受苦吧
At the hands of the Imperator.
动手的不是统帅
Or my own.
就是我
And I will not be as gentle next time.
下次我就不会这么温柔了
You stand a vision.
你真美
One to rival my own beloved wife.
堪比我的爱妻
It is as a dream, to be resurrected so.
恢复原来的样子 真像做梦
Come.
来吧
Crassus awaits your company.
克拉苏等着你
She has been prepared,
遵照您的指示
as commanded.
她准备好了
When last I laid eyes,
上次见面
you appeared as defiled effigy,
你就像一尊
marred by calamity of war.
因战祸而蒙尘的雕像
Now restored to graven image of Venus herself.
现在恢复了维纳斯般的美貌
Gratitude.
感谢您
For all that you have done.
为您所做的一切
I would take my leave,
如果没有别的事
if I am of no further use.
我告退了
Fall to your chambers in advance of celebration.
在庆功宴前先回趟房♥间
You shall find welcomed gifts,
有份礼物等着你
most deserved.
这是你应得的
You hold celebration?
你们要庆功
Carnificina.
屠♥杀♥战俘
In honor of our victory against the rebel king.
庆祝我们战胜了叛贼
Apologies.
请原谅
I fear I am not yet of strength —
恐怕我还打不起精神
I did not imagine you would be of attendance.
我没指望你会出席
It is a blessing you yet draw breath.
你能活着就是万幸了
One bestowed by Spartacus himself, was it not?
斯巴达克斯手下留情 对吧
As I have told you,
正如我告诉您的
I exchanged words with the man only in hope
我只为了解救我的人♥民♥
of sparing what remained of my people.
和他说过几句话
Know that I find no fault in it.
我认为这没错
The whole of Rome echoes with
携雨之使者的传奇
inflated legend of the Bringer of Rain.
在整个罗马传得天花乱坠
I would hear air filled with truer tale,
我希望听听真实的故事
of Spartacus the man.
关于斯巴达克斯的说法
I knew him only as captor.
我只是他的俘虏
I do not move to trap you.
我不是在套你话
I but crave honest appraisal of worthy adversary.
我渴望听到对这位罕见敌手的中肯评价
One I shall soon meet upon field of battle.
我们很快要在战场上见面了
Spartacus seems…
斯巴达克斯似乎
not the beast, one would form thought of.
不是人们想象中的野兽
And in place of horns and sharpened claw?
没有尖牙利爪 那他有什么呢
A wounded heart.
一颗受伤的心