Before you came to the city,
在你来这儿之前
I prayed to the gods that they would deliver me
我祈求诸神把我从主人手里
from the hands of my Dominus.
解救出来
And in you my prayers were answered.
诸神回应了我的祈祷
Then see it repaid, by staying far from my presence.
想还债 就离我远点
And men of my kind.
以及像我这样的人
Spartacus releases a clutch of prisoners from Sinuessa.
斯巴达克斯从希留爱沙山释放了一些俘虏
You gave aid to the man that robbed you of husband’s life,
你帮助那个杀死你丈夫的人
in order to save your own?
就为了自保
A thing I would do again, if so needed.
就算重来一次 我还是会这样做
Your father loves you, Tiberius.
你父亲爱你 提比略
No, he took something from me.
不 他夺走了我的东西
And I would have something in return.
那我也要夺走他的东西
Apologies, brother.
抱歉了 兄弟
I did not wish you such an end.
我也不希望你落到这个下场
We are betrayed!
我们中计了
We must see gate opened and city retaken!
我们要打开城门 夺回这座城
Fucking traitor.
该死的叛徒
No, I’m fucking Roman.
不 是该死的罗马人
Did I not tell you that you should run?
我不是说了 你们该逃跑了吗
We must hold the gate!
我们必须守住城门
There are too many!
敌人太多了
Fall back!
撤退
Fall back!
撤退
Welcome to Sinuessa.
欢迎来到希留爱沙城
Where did fucking these appear from?
这些人是从哪儿涌进来的
The gate has fallen!
城门被攻下了
We have been betrayed.
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
Fuck!

I stand eternal fool for laying trust in Heracleo.
我真是愚蠢 竟然信任赫拉克里奥
Heracleo?
赫拉克里奥
It was Lyciscus that turned upon us.
背叛我们的是莱西克斯
He stands fucking Roman.
他是个该死的罗马人
Fucking shit!
狗♥日♥的♥
That is why he aided the Cilicians.
所以他才会帮那些西利西亚人
They have fucked us as well?
他们也背叛我们了吗
Where is Nasir?
纳西尔去哪儿了
Dispatched with Lugo to call warning.
和卢戈一起去提醒大家了
I must find him.
我必须找到他
Carry word to break for northern gate.
通知大家向北门撤退
We must see all that remain to safety of the ridge.
我们必须确保剩下的人安全撤到山上
You would have us run?
你想让我们逃跑吗
I would have us live.
我是想保全大家的命
Then we must fight and make our stand here —
那我们必须战斗 守住这里
Crassus has seized the moment.
克拉苏现在占据上风
We are not prepared to face him in the streets.
我们还不足以直接与他兵戎相见
Nor will our numbers pass through northern gate
我们的人还没等撤出北门
before he descends upon them.
他就能打过来了
I will cause distraction, and gain needed time.
我来引开他们 争取一点时间
By what means?
你打算怎么做
I have no fucking idea.
我还没想好
No, move with the others,
不 和他们一起撤吧
I will draw the Romans away —
我去把罗马人引开
This is not request!
我这不是请求
You lead these people.
你是他们的领袖
If you were to fall it would be fatal blow.
如果你死了 那将是致命的损失
My passing of lesser concern.
我死了 没多少人在乎
Of concern to me.
我很在乎
Gannicus —
甘尼克斯
Go!
快走
I will find you when it is done.
等我完事了就去找你
We shall wait as long as we are able, brother.
我们会尽量等你的 兄弟
You mad fuck.
你个疯子
Do not die. Nor you.
千万不要死 你也是
Go with them, quickly. Go.
快跟他们一起走吧 走吧
My passing would be of even lesser concern than yours.
我的死 比你更微不足道
Stay close to heel.
跟紧了
I would not greet this night our last.
我可不希望今晚就挂掉
Have you lost mind?!
你疯了吗
Castus came to aid!
卡斯特斯是来帮忙的
He and his people aid only the fucking Romans!
他们这些家伙只帮该死的罗马人
I do not know of what you speak!
我不知道你在说什么
I awoke from drink to find my brothers gone.
我酒醒了才发现兄弟们都走了
He had no hand in this.
他没参与这事
Agron…
艾力冈
More come.
很多敌人过来了
We must go.
我们必须走了
Make attempt to seize weapon,
你要是敢拿武器
and I’ll have your fucking life.
我就要了你的狗命
We move for the ridge.
我们往山上撤
Go!
快跑
Not much of a plan, is it?
这算什么计划啊
If you hold better one, break words.
要是你有更好的 就说出来
Gannicus…?
甘尼克斯
Jupiter fuck me.
操 不是吧
Why are you yet within the city?
你怎么还在城里
I was upon path to leave it when the Romans came.
我正在逃跑的路上 罗马人就来了
I did not know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
Hold tears.
别哭了
Stay by my side, do not make a sound.
跟在我身边 千万别出声
Or see us all to the afterlife.
不然我们都会没命
Go!

They abandon hope and burn the city.
他们已经放弃了希望 开始烧城了
The rebels have set torch to horreum.
叛贼们烧了粮仓
Three centuries have been dispatched to quell —
已派出三支百人队去…
Recall them and move towards commanded path.
撤回来 按原计划前进
Imperator.
遵命
Spartacus attempts to turn victory into ash
斯巴达克斯打算将我们的胜利果实化为灰烬
and you recall your men?
你还要把军队撤回来
I have set plan to motion,
我的计划已经开始了
and will not fall to distraction.
不能为此分心
We advance on northern gate!
我们朝北门进军
Form up!
列队
Keep pace and do not pause!
跟上 别停下
Quickly! Hurry!
快点 快点
Move!
快走
Donar!
多纳
If I am to die,
如果我就要死了
it lifts heart to share final moment with you.
生命的最后一刻能与你共度 真的很开心
Many have fallen this night.
今晚很多人都死了
You shall not be among them.
你不会死的
Keep pace!
跟上
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Castus.
卡斯特斯
You traitorous fuck.
你这该死的叛徒
He knew nothing of this.
他不知情
By his own fucking tongue.
这是他自己的说法
This is not time to fall to quarrel!
现在不是吵架的时候
Bind his hands and see him through the gate with the others.
绑住他的手 让他和大家一起出城
Those who can fight take rear position as you take to the ridge!
能打的留在后面掩护大家上山
Take him!
带他走
Move quickly, and do not turn back!
快走 不要回头
Fall back!
退后
See all through the gate!
护送他们出城
Hold!
列队
Attack!
进攻
We must seal gate behind us!
我们必须关闭城门
Oh, Crixus!
克雷斯
Go!
快撤

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!