For the Imperator and the men that yet serve beneath him.
加在统帅和那些尚在军中的人身上
To move without cherished son
他现在能轻松对敌
weighs upon his heart.
不用担心爱子
I do not speak of myself.
我没说我自己
But of those robbed of life by intemperate command.
我说的是在残酷的命令下丧命的人
Know that it was not given lightly.
要知道他下令也不容易
Nor absent regret.
也并非毫无悔意
Would that I had drawn this stone,
真希望是我抽到这颗石头
and had fallen in Sabinus’ place.
代替萨比努斯死去
You do not mean that.
你不能这么想
Would the world not still turn absent my presence?
没了我 这个世界有什么不同
Would the Imperator not still march towards desire’s end,
统帅就不会实现他的野心了吗
absent dragging weight of constant disappointment?
摆脱了平庸无能的儿子岂不更好
Your father loves you, Tiberius.
你父亲爱你 提比略
It appears he loves you more.
看起来他更爱你
A thing far removed from truth.
这说得太离谱了
Everything will be as it should, little master.
一切都会回归正轨 小少爷
Everything will be as it should…
一切都会回归正轨
Apologies.
抱歉
You mistake intent.
你误会我了
No.

You mistake mine.
是你误会我了
He took something from me.
他夺走了我的东西
And I would have something in return…
那我也要夺走他的东西
Stop this… Tiberius —
别这样 提比略
You forget your place.
你忘了自己的身份
Despite fine appointments and elevated worth,
虽然你现在备受宠爱
you are yet a slave.
但你还是奴隶
And shall do as I fucking command.
必须服从我的命令
See all amphoras of pitch from atop wall.
把沥青罐子都运下来
Crixus shall find need of them upon the ridge.
克雷斯在山上肯定用得着
Vertiscus! Correus! With me!
维提斯克斯 柯瑞斯 跟我来
Move along.
快走
Keep moving.
快走
Move. Move.
快走
Move along!
别停
Litaviccus.
利塔威克斯
See her safely towards encampment.
把她安全送到营地
All we could lay hands.
能拿的都拿了
No more in city.
城里都空了
I pray we hold enough.
我希望带足了
I pray we hold enough wine.
我希望带足了酒
We forge journey towards new beginnings.
我们要开始新的旅程了
I would have one between us as well.
希望我们之间的关系也是如此
Would you now?
是吗
Your friend, the blacksmith.
你的朋友 那个铁匠
Though he forced my hand,
虽然是他逼我动手
I know now,
我现在知道了
he did not deserve such a fate.
他不该是那样的下场
And your hand so forced when you made assault upon me?
你对我出手也是被逼的吗
Would you not have done the same,
难道你不会那么做吗
to protect one you love?
如果你要保护爱人
You are a true warrior now, Naevia.
你现在真成了战士 妮维雅
Lay hand upon me again for whatever reason,
那么下次无论你以何理由对我出手
and I will treat you as one.
我肯定把你当战士对待
Keep moving!
继续走
Move!
快走
Move!
快走
Move!
快走
Keep moving!
继续走
Clear streets! Move out!
清空街道 出来
You move in wrong direction, brother.
你走错路了 兄弟
We are for Crixus and Melia Ridge.
我们跟克雷斯去米利亚峰
I would move towards more promising opportunities.
可我不愿意走那条绝路
Well as would fucking I.
我他妈也一样啊
Yet Crixus has come to terms,
不过克雷斯都妥协了
and we are but mortal men following in the path of gods.
我们都是凡人 只能随波逐流了
We follow path to frozen death,
可我们最后会冻死
while Spartacus sails towards warm embrace of Sicilia.
而斯巴达克斯却去了温暖的西西里岛
He would not have you, so stained with the blood
他不会带上你 因为你手上沾了
of those Roman shits he gave protection.
他所保护的那些罗马渣滓的血
The die has been cast,
没办法了
and we must see game to bitter end.
这场戏反正要唱到底
I suppose we must.
看来是的
Come.

Let us join Crixus–
我们跟克雷斯会合
Have you lost your fucking mind, Lyciscus?
你疯了吗 莱西克斯
It has always been my own.
我盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒
That of Gaius Julius Caesar.
可是一点也没疯
You stand Roman?
你是罗马人
As you stand for the afterlife.
而你是死人
Wait! Wait–
等等
stay your hand and I will offer aid!
你手下留情 我能帮你
You would turn against your people?
你愿意背叛你的兄弟
These- these are not my people!
他们不是我的兄弟
I come from lands east of the Rhine,
我来自莱茵河东岸
and I would draw breath to return to them upon a day.
我还希望有一天能活着回去
I can see you close to Spartacus.
我可以让你接近斯巴达克斯
And together–
然后一起
we can end the mad fuck.
干掉那个疯子
An offer much appreciated…
我很感激你的提议
yet I have made other arrangements.
但我已经有别的计划了
Move to your purpose and clear the streets!
赶快过去 街上不留人
Clear the streets!
街上不留人
See what delays Agron and Donar.
去看看艾力冈和多纳怎么这么慢
I would have leave of this fucking city.
我早该离开这鬼地方
As would I.
我也是
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
I thought you for the ridge.
我以为你去山上了
I did not wish to leave without words.
我去之前有话要跟你说
Would that I could stop them.
真希望你不要说
Before you came to the city,
在你来这儿之前
I prayed to the gods that they would deliver me
我祈求诸神把我从主人手里
from the hands of my dominus.
解救出来
And in you my prayers were answered.
诸神回应了我的祈祷
I have heard this tale before.
我以前听你说过
and found it equally misguided.
但你完全想错了
I do not ask you to believe it true.
我不求你相信这是真的
Only to accept that it is what I hold to heart.
只希望你知道我是这么想的
I accept it.
我知道了
Now on your way.
你走吧
May the gods watch over you.
愿诸神保佑你
And you, if I can not.
你也是 如果我不能保佑你的话
Drive on! Secure the ship! Make ready!
继续开 抛锚 准备
Their return stretches hour.
他们回来晚了
Cilicians are not known to be of such concerns.
西利西亚人从来没有守时的概念
Nor of good manners
而且没礼貌
nor proper bath.
也不洗澡
Apologies.
抱歉
The fates conspired towards unfortunate delay.
我们遇到了事 所以耽搁了
Where is Sanus?
赛纳斯呢
Gone from this world.
死了
He fell to the Romans?
罗马人杀了他吗
To their desires…and to the weight of more coin
他们欲壑难填 想要很多钱
than even a king could offer.
国王都给不起的钱
Apologies, brother.
抱歉了 兄弟
I did not wish you such an end.
我也不希望你落到这个下场
Over here we must see that the be retaken!
全都过来 我们要打开城门 夺回这座城
Gather the last of the pitch and see it to Crixus.
把最后一批沥青送到克雷斯那里
Meet upon the docks when you are finished–
完事后到码头见面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!