I am for Sicilia with those yet loyal and points beyond.
我要带上忠于我的队伍去西西里
The mighty Spartacus.
强大的斯巴达克斯
Turning from noble cause.
放弃了宏图伟业
I but choose another path.
我只是另选一条路
One slick with blood, as any you travel.
一条边走边杀人的路
One Rome set me upon.
是罗马逼我这样的
Be thankful I leave its shores.
我走了 你要谢天谢地
And pray to your gods I never return.
向你的神祈祷我再也别回来
Move them back.
退后
Move! Stay back!
快点退后
We shall have your blood upon a day!
总有一天我们会要了你的命
You are blessed because Spartacus stands a fool.
你能苟活 都因为斯巴达克斯犯傻
Move aside.
让开
You put us all at risk!
你害我们陷入危险
I but move more to victory!
我是往胜利迈进了一步
By setting our enemies to the winds?
放了敌人还能获胜
You place wrath upon errant hem.
你要发泄怒火找错了人
Crassus stands truer enemy.
克拉苏才是真正的敌人
And you deliver weapon into waiting hands.
而你把武器送到人家手里
Laeta and the others have been among us too long.
莱塔那些人在我们这里太久了
What they might have heard or laid eyes–
他们很可能听到了什么 看到了…
They laid eyes on two brothers divided.
他们看见了兄弟决裂
A chasm we must bridge.
我们必须重归于好
One widen by your schemes in Sicilia.
算了吧 你还瞒着我们去西西里
A thing Crassus will believe as well.
克拉苏也会和你一样相信这件事
When Laeta tells him of it.
莱塔肯定会亲口告诉他
You release her, so he will know of your plans?
你放了她 是为了让克拉苏知道你的计划
And when he moves to halt them…
当他出兵阻止我的时候
We shall see the man and his legions to their end.
我们就彻底消灭克拉苏和他的罗马军团
Heracleo and his ships will carry half our forces in waves to Sicilia.
赫拉克里奥的船载我们一半人去西西里岛
Sanus and a clutch of trusted men to ensure
赛纳斯带一批可信的兄弟
the Cilicians stay true to bargain.
确保西利西亚人履行承诺
Am I to remain in the city?
我就留在城里吗
With those known to be loyal to you.
还有那些忠于你的兄弟
At least that is what Crassus will believe.
至少克拉苏是这样认为的
The Roman bodies we have salted will be clothed to our cause,
给盐渍过的罗马人尸体乔装打扮
and placed to give the illusion of presence.
给他们造成人数未减的假象
You shall lead your forces through northern gate
你带人从北门出去
and across Melia Ridge,
穿过米利亚峰
while we set upon Crassus’ grain holdings on the island.
同时我们袭击克拉苏在岛上的粮仓
He will have no choice but to break men
他就只能兵分两路
in order to protect his supplies.
以保护粮草
Dividing his legions…
分散他的军队
Giving you time to crest the ridge…
你们便有时间到山上去
and drop upon his remaining forces
等他们认为你们还在城内时
while they yet believe you within city walls.
你就对克拉苏的残军发起攻击
I will be too few to defeat him.
我人不够 打不过他
Alone, perhaps.
只有你可能是不行
Yet I would not have you so.
我也不会让你孤军作战
We shall slip from Sicilia
我们悄悄撤离西西里
after Crassus’ men have landed to engage us.
让克拉苏的军队登陆后扑个空
And from the sea we shall join our brothers.
然后我们从海上支援你们
Setting upon Crassus’ weakened forces from two sides.
对克拉苏的残军形成腹背夹击
You knew of this, when we broke words?
当时你就知道这个计划吧
I held only Agron to confidence.
只有艾力冈帮我保密
Gannicus being brought to knowledge during return from sea.
甘尼克斯在返回来的路上才知道
I could not risk Laeta and the others
我不能冒险让莱塔他们
discovering true intention.
知道我们真正的意图
You fucking shits!
一帮混♥蛋♥
You have been disagreeable of late.
你最近火气那么大
Any wonder you and your woman were left from fold?
难保你跟你女人破坏了这个计划
We must move past it.
我们不能再纠结于过去
Or fall to ruin.
否则全都完蛋
Diotimus told of the ridge being impassable this late in season.
迪欧特莫斯说过 这个季节不能上山
A thing the Romans will believe as well.
罗马人也是这么想的
You shall prove them in gravest error.
你要证明他们想错了
A lesson I long to teach.
我早就想给他们教训了
See our people quietly upon land.
我们的人上岸时要隐秘行动
and make swift return for more.
再神鬼莫测地杀个回马枪
I shall try not to kill to many Romans short of your presence.
你不在时 我尽量少杀几个罗马人
You’ve had your fill of women and drink?
你吃喝玩乐爽够了
I’m a man of the sea.
我在海上讨生活
And do not belong from it.
离开了海就不自在
If Castus ever awakes form drink,
什么时候卡斯特斯酒醒了
give word and we shall return for him.
带个话 我们来接他
Gratitude, for all you have done.
感谢你所做的一切
None deserved.
不用谢
I am but for coin,
我就是为赚钱
and the weight of it in my hand.
要有足够的分量
You shall have it upon return.
你回来就有了
A glorious day for all.
荣耀的一天
Until such time.
下次再见
King Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯大王
It is a mad fucking plan.
这计划真♥他♥妈♥疯狂
The sort I most favor.
对我的胃口
You deem report from northern efforts accurate?
从北方传来的消息准确吗
I do, Imperator.
是的 统帅
Then we but await divinity of the moment.
那我们便静待时机吧
If sign from the gods is all you seek to spur intent…
如果你要等的是诸神的预兆…
Then lay wanting eyes upon it.
那就看看这个吧
Spartacus releases a clutch of prisoners from Sinuessa.
斯巴达克斯从希留爱沙山释放了一些俘虏
You will find what this one carries upon tongue of pressing interest.
你肯定对她带来的消息感兴趣
Well come. Break silence,
过来 说吧
and see more discerning mind gauge worth of it.
让我掂量掂量你带来的消息
Spartacus and his men move against Sicilia.
斯巴达克斯他们往西西里去了
What of the remainder?
其他人呢
They have fractured from the man and yet hold the city.
他们和斯巴达克斯决裂了 还留在城里
Now is our chance!
大好机会
Sinuessa stands but partially defended.
守卫希留爱沙的叛贼少了一半
So it would appear.
看起来是这样
Must brought great suffering, to witness the fall of your city?
眼睁睁看着家乡沦陷 肯定不好受吧
Beyond the telling of it.
难以形容
And yet you survived.
可你没有死
A most fortunate blessing.
实在太走运了
Bestowed only by name of Aedile’s wife.
只因我是市政官的妻子
You stand married to Ennius?
你是恩尼乌斯的妻子
Do not see the point.
你问这些做什么
Give reply.
回答我
When he was yet of this world, yes.
他死之前 是我的夫君
Spartacus knew of this, and forced me
斯巴达克斯知道我的身份
to lend aid in dealing with the Cilicians.
逼迫我帮忙与西利西亚人做交易
You gave aid to the man that robbed you of husband’s life,
你帮助那个杀死你丈夫的人
in order to save your own?
就为了自保
To save as many of my people that yet drew breath.
我是为了保护城内还活着的人
A thing I would do again, if so needed.
就算重来一次 我还是会这样做
Imperator.
统帅
The woman gives vital information.
这个女人提供了重要情报
Why do you continue to stand idle?
你为什么还是按兵不动
As I have said, I but pause for opportunity, now presented.
我说过 我在等待时机 如今机会来了
Gratitude for your spirit.
感谢你的忠诚
We shall break words again, once we retake your city.
等我们夺回你的城市 我们再聊
Give command to prepare for march.
传令下去 准备出兵
You have wine?
你这儿有酒
Falernian.
白葡萄酒
A gift from your father.
你父亲赐的
Come, let us share a cup.
来 喝一杯
The legions have been called to formation.
部队正在集结
I pray it a favored sign.
但愿是好兆头
That the war will soon be over, and we may return home.
希望战争赶快结束 我们就能回家了
To be met with glory and laurels.
他们便能荣耀加身

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!