Yet you may appear
但你或许可以
as bright as the North Star,
成为他的北极星
constant in its guidance.
永远为他指路
I’d do anything to ease the suffering
只要能平复父子俩的痛苦
of both son, and noble father.
我愿意献出一切
When you are within my arms,
当我拥你入怀
the world falls from concern.
什么事情都不重要了
You will forever find me there.
我永远陪在您身边
Until the gods tumble from the heavens.
直到诸神从天上摔下来
At last the fucking dice from favor.
总算掷了一次好点
I shall see balance of what you have stolen returned.
我要把你从我这儿偷的钱赢回来
I shall see balance
我可要把
of wine drained from cock.
一肚子的酒都尿出去了
The night is young and so are the whores.
天色还早 女人也嫩
Linger, see both properly aged.
留下来吧 等夜深了女人玩够了再回去
Another game, then.
那好 再来一局
I came about winnings easily,
我赢得这么容易
I would part with them hard.
输的时候可舍不得
Would that all profited so in dealings with Spartacus.
但愿你跟斯巴达克斯做交易也能大赚一笔
I fear blood soon to replace desired coin,
等西西里岛传来消息吧
when news meets of the rebel king’s madness in Sicilia.
就怕没钱可赚 到头来只有死人
It is a thing to trouble thoughts.
这事儿确实让人担心
And Spartacus commanding your ship,
斯巴达克斯指挥你的船
forcing you to shore as he sails towards uncertain fortune.
跑去捞钱了 却要你们留在岸上
A decision made of own fucking mind,
他那是脑子一热
absent cracks threatening foundation.
却没有考虑清楚
To set upon holdings of the richest man
敢去动全共和国
in all the Republic
最富有的人的财产
is invitation for
那不是
calamity and collapse.
自己找死吗
Spartacus moves against Crassus on Sicilia?
斯巴达克斯到西西里岛打克拉苏去了
I would clear head and cock,
我还是去醒醒酒吧
before more piss flows from errant tongue.
免得这张嘴不听使唤了
Move my darling.
来吧 宝贝
Come on.
来吧
I think Crixus would be eager to learn this.
我想克雷斯会很想听到这个消息
Pause.
先等等
Let us see what more can be drawn from Cilician waters.
看从西利西亚人那里还能不能套出什么
I was of similar mind.
我也是这么想的
You must eat.
你得吃点东西
The man resents we yet draw breath.
那人很不乐意看到我们还活着
You do not stand object of his displeasure.
他的怒气不是朝着你们来的
Agron. Pause a moment.
艾力冈 稍等片刻
Spartacus is due upon docks.
斯巴达克斯快到岸了
I would greet his return.
我要去接他
And I would have much needed words.
我有话想跟你说
I yet have none to break.
我没有什么话要说
Is it a common trait among men east of the Rhine to run from a fight?
莱茵河东岸的人是不是经常临阵脱逃
No.

Yet I have learned it one of a Syrian to shit lies
可我知道了有一个叙利亚人
from mouth and deem them sweetest nectar.
满口谎言 还好意思说是甜言蜜语
I have not broken trust with you.
我没有做出有负于你的事
You were with Castus.
你跟卡斯特斯在一起
After I commanded you remain absent his company.
我当时命令过你不要跟他在一起
Commanded?
命令我
The collar that once bound my neck is but distant memory.
我脖子上的项圈早就不在了
Do not think I will slip it ’round again for you.
别以为我会为了你重新戴起来
Do not raise fucking hackle.
不要失态了
If I had been discovered with the Cilician
要是我在对你做出保证后
after promises made to you, you would be of equal passion.
还跟西利西亚人在一起 你也会这样
I came upon Castus in the street
克雷斯他们发疯的时候
while Crixus and the others were seized with madness.
我在街上撞见了卡斯特斯
We broke for you and Spartacus,
我们去找你和斯巴达克斯
absent time even for words to pass between us.
连说话的工夫都没有
And I am to believe of all within the city
你要我相信 城那么大
he miraculously appears by your side?
偏偏他正好出现在你身边
As I would believe you.
换我也会信任你
In all things.
不管什么事
Agron, we have a fuckin’ problem.
艾力冈 我们有麻烦了
How many crest hill?
山上有多少人
Thirty by count.
大约三十个
Perhaps more concealed by dawn’s mist.
晨雾里可能藏着更多人
Scouts.
斥候
Their numbers stand too few for advance.
这么少的人不可能进攻
Soon they shall swell, their legions crashing upon us.
敌军很快就会增多 军团随即杀到
Then perhaps we should send message
也许我们要让他们知道
of the folly of such an attempt.
想打败我们那是做梦
Gather weapons, and prepare to open gate!
拿起兵器 准备开门
Spartacus would not allow foolish attack on Crassus.
斯巴达克斯不允许贸然与克拉苏交战
Whilst he lays assault on the man in Sicilia?
他自己倒去攻打西西里岛了
He moves towards Crassus,
他去攻打克拉苏
and yet we’re to sit here stoking cock.
我们却只能坐在这儿傻等
Let us show Crassus that all the coin in the world
我们要让克拉苏知道 全世界的财富
will not stay his blood upon fucking ground!
也不能阻止他血流满地
You do not lead these people.
你不能发号♥施令
Perhaps it’s time I should.
是时候我该挺身而出了
Crixus!
克雷斯
Why are you assembled with rising intent?
你大呼小叫做什么
To meet those of Rome, gathered upon hill.
去会会山上那些罗马人
He’s given order to throw open gate.
他下令打开城门
I would see it opened as well.
我也要打开城门
At last he falls to fucking reason.
他终于开窍了
Well you mistake me.
你误会了
I do not give command to see Crassus’ men engaged.
我不是要克拉苏的军队打进来
Then what moves purpose?
那你是什么意思
I would see what remains of our Roman guests released.
我是要释放城内的罗马人
You set them free?
你要放他们走
You have lost fucking mind.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子进水了
As you have lost voice in all decisions of worth.
一切重要决策 你都无权过问
Attempt to raise gate in advance of my word.
不等我的命令就擅自开门
And you will find it forever shut behind you.
那就永远别想再回来了
It seems another life,
你父亲的宅邸
when we were embraced by the warmth of your father’s villa.
是多么暖和多么舒服 真像上辈子的事
For some a place of each chill.
我怎么觉得一样冷呢
When last did food pass lips?
你多久没吃东西了
A thing of no care.
我懒得去想
To me nothing stands more so.
对我来说却是最重要的事
Let us fall to the comfort of my tent,
到我的帐篷休息吧
and turn from unforgiving ground.
别在外面挨饿受冻
I remain with my men.
我要跟手下在一起
As the Imperator would have it.
统帅是这样下令的
Your father cares for you more than you know.
你父亲对你的关心超过你的想象
His hand offered through touch of my own.
他是通过我来关心你
You come to me upon his order?
是他让你来的
He has chosen to make gesture.
他作出了表态
Just as you must choose how it is received.
就看你选择接不接受了
What of your men that set upon us?
那些攻击我们的人呢
They now stand willing to see us live?
他们愿意放我们生路吗
They are no longer my men, nor stand for reason.
他们失去了理智 不再是我的人了
I will see you from the city,
我送你们出城
and far from their wrath.
摆脱他们的怒火
Would you have come to such compassion
既然你这么大发慈悲
in advance of unfortunate events.
怎么不在他们动手前送走我们呢
We’ve both been deeply wounded by them.
他们的行为伤害了你们 也伤害了我
You have suffered but annoying scratch.
你受到的伤害根本不值一提
Do not seek to place it upon level with severed fucking limb.
不要拿来跟我们的残肢断臂相提并论
I seek nothing, except the parting of ways.
我只想怎么分道扬镳
From you, and those who would break from my command.
摆脱你们 摆脱那些不听我指挥的人
You forced Crixus and the other from Sinuessa?
你要逼克雷斯他们离开希留爱沙
They’d remain within cursed walls.
他们留在城里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!