and now even the Senate trembles before him.
现在连元老院都被他吓得发抖
I find no greater cause for admiration.
还有比这更值得敬佩的吗
The Senate does not tremble–
元老院没有发抖…
except in anger that you fail to act.
但如果你失败了 他们会气得发抖
I but wait for proper opportunity.
我只是在等待合适的时机
Yet if a small force advanced upon above Sinuessa
不过先对希留爱沙发动一次小小的攻势
would assuage fears…
也能鼓舞士气
How many men?
要多少人
How many did you travel with?
你带了多少人来
You would seek to order my men to do what you will not?
你自己的人不去 却命令我的人去
I would seek to include you in glorious victory.
我是要跟你分享胜利果实
If thought does not appeal, return home.
你不愿意的话 就回去吧
And leave matters of war to the men who wage them.
考虑作战策略的事情 留给应该考虑的人
You give me sword?
你给我剑
You’ve proven yourself trusted, Lyciscus.
你是可以信赖的人 莱西克斯
And I would see you well armed,
因此我决定给你武器
were another attempt made upon my life.
下次我遇到危险还要靠你
Gratitude.
谢谢
I long to see it put to proper use.
我一定好好用这把剑
As do I.
我也是
A desire well shared.
英雄所愿略同
Soon we shall throw open gate,
很快我们就会敞开城门
and split Roman ass with cocks hard of purpose.
出去把那些罗马人干♥死♥
What of Spartacus?
斯巴达克斯呢
Will he return from voyage upon sea to join us?
等他出海回来就跟我们一起打吗
Spartacus is no longer among us?
斯巴达克斯走了吗
I was down at the docks when he departed
他启程的时候 我 甘尼克斯
with Gannicus and the Cilicians.
还有西利西亚人都在码头
You did not know of this?
你不知道这事
No. I did not.
不知道
He protects the fuckin’ Romans,
他先是保护混账罗马人
and now treads water with Heracleo, absent word?
现在又一声不吭就跟赫拉克里奥出海
Heracleo does not sail with them.
赫拉克里奥没跟他一起走
He remains in Sinuessa?
他留在希留爱沙了
With his man Castus.
还有卡斯特斯
They are for drink, and baser pleasures.
他们是来喝酒和泄欲的
And what of Agron?
艾力冈呢
Was he stroking Spartacus’ cock when ship set to wave?
斯巴达克斯走的时候 他是不是在旁边
I didn’t see him.
我没看见他
Seek Heracleo, and gain knowledge upon subject.
找到赫拉克里奥 问清楚怎么回事
We will have words with Agron.
我们去跟艾力冈谈谈
The fucking chasm widens.
该死的矛盾又加深了
Gratitude, for the food.
谢谢你的食物
And the protection you provide my people.
还有对我们的保护
I do only as commanded.
我只是奉命行事
It is still a kindness,
但这还是善举
much appreciated.
非常感谢
She fuckin’ appreciates us.
她居然感谢我们呢
You and your people
换成你们这些人
would have us all for the afterlife.
早就把我们干掉了
As we would have you.
我们也一样
But for the mercy of Spartacus.
多亏斯巴达克斯仁慈
Give way or see brains upon the ground.
滚开 不然就杀了你
Turn from whatever intentions cloud mind.
不要在这里发疯
You will not lay hands upon these people!
不许你碰这些人
We give no fuck towards your Roman pets.
我们对你的罗马宠物一点兴趣也没有
Why has Spartacus left the city?
斯巴达克斯为什么走了
Where did you hear of this?
你从哪儿听到的
Give fucking answer.
快回答我
Seek it from the man himself upon his return.
等他回来后你自己去问他吧
I thought more of Spartacus, than a coward
我以前看高了斯巴达克斯 没想到他只是个
of secrets and schemes.
玩阴谋诡计的懦夫
As you schemed to slaughter these Romans against his command?
就像你一样吗 偷偷摸摸杀掉这些罗马人
They are the enemy.
他们是敌人
No different to the ones we suffered beneath as slaves.
跟那些奴役我们的罗马人没两样
Or the ones who took your brother’s life.
包括夺走你弟弟性命的人
There stood a time when you followed your own heart
原来的你 在面对血海深仇的时候
in matters of blood.
还有几分血性
What does it tell you?
你是怎么想的
That we are different men now.
我们现在不是一类人了
Not all of us.
不是所有人都如此
Let Spartacus know I will have words, when he returns.
跟斯巴达克斯说 等他回来 我有话说
I have born witness to many of your mad plans.
我虽亲眼目睹了你那么多疯狂的计划
Never did I believe they would lead us across the seas.
可还从没想过我们要漂洋过海
Last I found myself upon them, I was in chains.
上次出海的时候 我还是披枷带锁
Bound for Roman soil.
前往罗马的土地
My wife taken from me.
我的妻子也被掳走
A thing they shall eternally regret.
这是他们还不清的血债
Of that I have no doubt.
这一点我毫不怀疑
Yet of current intentions,
但对于眼下的事情
my mind is of less certainty.
我倒没有那么肯定了
Crixus runs wild within the city,
内有克雷斯撒野
Crassus threatens growing storm without.
外有克拉苏攻城
Time ill considered for assault towards wheat in Sicilia.
现在去抢西西里岛的粮食 不太合适
Heracelo tells of shipments large in the gathering,
赫拉克里奥说有大批粮草运到那里
tended for Marcus Crassus.
是给马科斯·克拉苏准备的
I would sever a blow to the man himself,
我倒是宁肯对付他这个人
not his purse.
而不是他的钱包
The food is meant to feed his army.
粮草是他军队的给养
Seizing it will aid in weak them,
抢来粮草 就能削弱敌人
and force Crassus to fall to desired path.
那样克拉苏才能按我们的套路出牌
Point well made.
说得好
One perhaps you would divine absent my words,
不用我说你也应该能想到
were head not forever steeped in wine.
只要你别老泡在酒坛子里
A man must do what he can to brace
人在世上走
against the shit of a simple day.
要及时行乐
I hold you towards loftier esteem.
我对你有很高的期望
As would most loyal to our cause… if I were to fall.
要是我死了 那些忠于大业的人也会如此
You know my thoughts towards the subject.
你知道我在这件事上的态度
I am no leader.
我不是领袖的料子
You proved yourself more one than Crixus,
你证明了你比克雷斯更有资格
when streets flowed with unfortunate blood.
在他动手杀人的那天
Had Naevia not put me to ground,
要是妮维雅没把我放倒在地
I may have spilt the same.
我可能也会做出同样的举动
No.

You would not have.
你不会的
They come to land.
到岸了
And blood of fucking Romans.
等不及要杀罗马人了
Perhaps one day you will find reason closer to heart,
也许有一天你能找到更接近你内心的理由
to assume deserved mantle.
担当应有的责任
And perhaps I will fall this very night.
有可能我今晚就会死
and leave you to weep with the other women.
让你跟那些女人一起哭鼻子
Keep formation!
保持队形
You wish to leave us?
你还想跑
Sanus will send you on your way!
我赛纳斯送你上路吧
Crassus well provides us.
克拉苏对我们可真是慷慨
No escape.
没有逃跑的
All dead.
都死光了
Let us see what more he has to offer this night.
看看他今晚还为我们提供什么
I look into his eyes,
我看到他的眼睛
and no longer gaze upon the boy I knew.
发现他已不是那个我认识的孩子了
I have witnessed cold distance in his stare.
他的目光里有一种冷漠的疏离感
You should break words and draw him near, where he belongs.
您应该跟他谈谈 让他回到父亲身边来
Nothing do I crave more.
我又何尝不希望如此
Yet he has to find his own path,
但是他必须找到他自己的路
or be forever lost.
不然便会永远迷失
Of course.
当然了
I speak my heart, absent thought.
我没有深思熟虑就说出来了
It weighs heavy, seeing one so loved cast adrift.
看到所爱的人漂泊无依 实在不好受
I can offer him no light upon welcoming shore.
我不能点亮灯塔 指引他回来的航程

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!