You have given Caesar mission?
您给恺撒派了任务
He secrets himself among the rebels.
他秘密潜入了叛贼阵营
Greater glory than the death of your enemy.
干掉你的敌人就是我最大的荣耀
Advance!
前进
I ordered them to stand ground but they fled.
我命令他们坚守阵地 但他们逃跑了
What punishment would you have me inflict?
您想让我受到怎样的惩罚
Decimation.
十一抽杀律
Fifty men, fifty stones.
五十个人 五十颗石头
Five stained with the promise of death.
五颗抹上了死亡的颜色
See this last thing that I ask of you to its end,
完成了我这最后一个要求
and I will fill your ship with all the riches this city yet holds.
我保证将城里所有的财物都装上你的船
Let us see it done then brother.
那就成交了 兄弟
Spartacus, Crixus and the others have gone mad.
斯巴达克斯 克雷斯他们都疯了
Get your weapons,
拿好武器
keep watch over the Cilicians.
看好西利西亚人
You seem you favor their fucking company.
看来你很喜欢跟他们在一起
You will regain sense.
你给我恢复理智
It is you who has lost sense.
失去理智的是你
Yet I now doubt path he travels.
但如今我怀疑他走错了路
Then perhaps the time has come,
也许是时候
to forge our own.
走我们自己的路了
See them cleaned of blood and salted, to hold rot at length.
清理掉他们的血 撒上盐 做好防腐
They maybe yet some purpose.
他们也许还有用处
Agron.
艾力冈
I would share a moment.
我想耽搁你一会儿
I have no time nor desire.
我没空 也不想
Perhaps Castus is less taken.
也许卡斯特斯有空
I do not care for the way his eyes frame upon you.
我不喜欢他看你的眼神
A gaze I grew familiar with
我们在巴蒂塔斯家当奴隶时
when we were yet slaves to Batiatus.
他就是这样看我的
I fear return to days of old.
怕是要旧事重演了
There are many who believe Crixus holds higher ground,
经过屠♥杀♥罗马俘虏那件事之后
with the slaughtering of the prisoners.
很多人都向着克雷斯那边了
And where do you stand, in such regard?
说起来 你向着哪边呢
With you.
我支持你
And always shall upon field of battle.
在战场上 我永远支持你
Return to the villa.
回宅子吧
I would have you guard Laeta and her people in my absence.
我不在的时候 你必须守着莱塔他们
Is it wise leaving city walls with so much unsettled within them?
让这么多蠢蠢欲动的家伙留在城里行吗
Should you not attempt words and the healing of festering wound?
你是不是该跟他谈谈 弥补一下裂痕
I’m done with words.
没什么好谈的了
Oh, you must learn our tongue.
你该学学我们的语言
So you would know what curses she rains upon you.
这样就知道她是怎么骂你的了
I prefer the bliss of ignorance.
我倒觉得无知是福
As all men should, huh.
说得真对
We break for Sicilia, and the promise of blood.
我们要去西西里岛 还有一场恶战
It is ill time for drink.
现在不是喝酒的时候
I but lend support to brother Lugo.
我只是来帮帮卢戈兄弟
I fear the water.
我怕水
And the monsters within it.
还有水里的妖怪
All has been prepared for your voyage, King Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯大王 一切准备就绪了
As agreed upon.
我遵守了约定
With many times its weight to follow.
到时候还有数不清的报酬
More than enough for wine–
足够用来买♥♥酒了
and for soft lips around you cock huh,
夜夜春宵都没有问题
to remove lingering thoughts of the Syrian boy.
别对那个叙利亚男孩依依不舍了
You do not sail with us?
你不跟我们走吗
Heracleo is for more pressing matters.
赫拉克里奥还有很多事情要做
I paid for your services.
我花钱让你帮忙
You paid for my ship.
你雇的是我的船
And who shall helm it?
那谁来驾驶
That is what I pay Tryphon for.
所以我出钱雇了特来冯
Good fortune, King Spartacus.
一路顺风 斯巴达克斯大王
I shall raise a cup in your honor.
我喝酒的时候会敬你一杯的
Come Captain.
来吧 船长
Let this night be forever remembered.
我们永远不会忘记今夜
Begin!
开始
You wish to fight now?
你们想打架吗
Where was such lust for blood when stood against Spartacus?
面对斯巴达克斯的时候你怎么没这么勇猛
We are mired in piss and shit because of you.
我们陷入了如此境地都是因为你们
Because you turned and fled like frightened children
因为你们从敌人面前逃跑了
in the face of our enemy.
吓得屁滚尿流
It is cruelest fate that you yet draw breath.
你们还活着简直是天理不容
While the man who stood ground beside me
而随我英勇战斗的人
was struck from this world
因为你们的懦弱
for your fucking cowardice!
却永远离开了
Clear way! Move! Move!
让路 让开 让开
I would not have our stores fall below reasonable note.
我们的粮草要达到应有的标准
See more grain brought from holdings in Sicilia.
从西西里岛的粮仓再运点过来
Imperator.
遵命
Senator Metellus.
梅泰勒斯元老
Apologies for lack of proper reception.
抱歉未曾远迎
I was unaware you’d strayed so far
我没想到你会从舒适的祖国罗马
from the comforts of mother Rome.
千里迢迢地跑过来
I seek neither vain formality nor luxurious appointment.
我也没想要虚荣的礼节 奢华的接待
Only answer to singular question,
我只想问你一个问题
why did the Senate granted you an army
为什么元老院给了你一支军队
only for it to stand idle half day’s march from Sinuessa?
你却在距敌半日路程的地方按兵不动
The Senate did not grant me an army.
元老院没有给我军队
They granted command.
他们只是让我指挥
Every horse, every sword, every man your eye lays upon
每匹马 每把剑 你目所能及的每个人
was purchased with coin from my own vaults.
都是我自己出钱买♥♥来的
Shall be set to purpose by the will of Marcus Crassus alone.
只遵从马科斯·克拉苏一人的意志
Was it your will that sounded retreat against
据说与斯巴达克斯首次对战就撤退了
Spartacus in inaugural confrontation?
这也是你的意志吗
You were dispatched to balm
你的任务是
grievous wound suffered against him.
挽回我们之前的败局
Not to inflict further injury with such unfortunate news.
而不是再用坏消息给我们的伤口撒盐
A minor skirmish foolishly engaged.
只是一场不该发动的小打小闹
Those who turned from their duty have been dealt with.
我已经处理过那些不守军纪的人了
News that also inflames ear.
这件事简直是荒谬
Is it true you exhume putrid spectre of decimation?
你真的恢复了臭名昭著的十一抽杀律吗
I but give needed lesson in commitment.
我只是用必要的惩戒 教他们什么叫责任
When next my soldiers face Spartacus
当我的士兵再次面对斯巴达克斯
it shall be the rebel who falls to misfortune.
就轮到那些叛贼遭受不幸了
The people shall greet such event with celebration.
民众当然乐意听到胜利的喜讯
As they greet word of Pompey’s victory in Hispania.
正如伊伯利亚人庆祝庞培的胜利一样
He has defeated Sertorius?
他打败了塞多留叛军
And soon shall be once again upon our shores with his own legions.
他马上要带领军团再次迎接我们的欢呼了
It shall be of a comfort…
届时斯巴达克斯仍在作乱
if Spartacus yet plagues us.
对他来说可是好事呢
Spartacus shall be far from thought
不等那位年轻的屠夫回来
in advance of the adolescent butcher’s return.
斯巴达克斯的问题就能解决
Your tongue rattles bold noise.
你口气倒是很大
But here you sit absent thunder and purpose.
却只是坐在这里无动于衷
What would you have me do?
你想让我做什么
Hurtle myself against city walls in mad attempt.
朝着他们的城墙乱冲乱撞不成
I would have you bring this to an end, Imperator.
我要你解决这件事 统帅
A thing already set to motion.
我已经行动了
Caesar is within Sinnuessa,
恺撒去了希留爱沙
secreted among the rebels.
混入了叛贼当中
Caesar?
恺撒
You would place our fate
你把我们的命运
in the hands of that arrogant fucking boy?
交给了那个狂妄的小子吗
Spartacus will not be put to grass by brute force,
靠蛮力是征服不了斯巴达克斯的
as Pompey would surely attempt.
庞培肯定只会蛮干
He’s a man of keen intellect,
他很聪明
and must be dealt with in kind.
对付他只能靠智取
You speak as though you admire the man.
你好像很敬佩他
He came from humble beginnings,
他出身寒微

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!