Come on!
来啊
Get up!
起来
Gannicus!
甘尼克斯
He left me no choice.
我别无选择
He protects the Romans!
他保护罗马人
As does our mighty fucking leader!
我们那位伟大的首领也一样
Is this what we have risked all for in joining cause?!
我们拼了命造♥反♥难道就是为了这个吗
Spartacus gives command!
斯巴达克斯有令
And I would give my life,
我愿意赔上性命
to feel enemy’s blood hot upon cheek.
也要让敌人的热血溅到我脸上
We owe Spartacus our own lives.
我们的命是斯巴达克斯给的
Yet he is wrong in this.
但这事情他做错了
A thing known by all.
大家都知道
For every unwanted touch placed upon you.
为了那些蹂躏过你的畜生
For every chain around neck,
为了曾经戴过的项圈
and every lash upon back!
背上承受的鞭笞
Take Roman blood as payment…
拿罗马人的血来偿还
and let us see this city truly ours!
我们要真正占领这座城
I will not do this.
我不能动手
You shall do as commanded.
你必须服从命令
As all soldiers must.
这是士兵的天职
Let it be done!
开始执行
Begin!
开始
No!

Your lesson well learned.
我学到教训了
Imperator.
统帅
Each day brings new madness.
这想法是一天比一天疯狂
Next you will ask to join in wresting moon from fucking heavens.
下次你就要让我从天上摘月亮下来了
He sets purpose towards more earthly goal.
他的要求没那么不着边际
Does it lie within possibility, what I seek to do?
我所说的事情 有可能办到吗
All dreams are possible…
什么梦都能成真
it is but effort and cost that keeps it from waking grasp.
只要你别从梦里醒过来就行了
See this last thing that I ask of you to its end,
完成了我这最后一个要求
and I will fill your ship
我保证你的船上
with all the riches this city yet holds.
装满城里的所有财物
Let us see it done then, brother!
那就成交了 兄弟
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Crixus and the others have gone mad.
克雷斯他们都疯了
They’re killing the Romans.
他们在杀罗马人
Keep watch over the Cilicians.
看好西利西亚人
You seem to favor their fucking company.
看来你很喜欢跟他们在一起
Move, quickly! Come on, quick!
快走 快 走 快走
Uh, sorry.
对不起
Oh, you must keep moving.
你们不能停
We will not make it to the villa.
我们走不到宅子的
No, you will not.
走不到了
These for Spartacus.
这是带给斯巴达克斯的
Take from fucking path!
别挡老娘的道
I do not see Gannicus among you.
甘尼克斯不在这里
Nor cause to heed his bitch!
那就用不着怕他的婊♥子♥了
I give cause.
真不用怕吗
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
More Romans!
还有罗马人
Oh my God please, hands off him!
我的天 放开他
The Aedile’s wife!
市政官的妻子
You will regain sense!
你给我恢复理智
Or fall where you stand!
不然就死在这里
It is you who has lost sense.
失去理智的是你
And the Aedile’s wife
市政官的妻子
who has seen you tumble from perch.
就是害你栽跟头的人
She is the one who helped these Roman shits slip bond!
就是她帮着那群罗马混♥蛋♥逃跑
And smiled at you through fucking lies!
谎话连篇 倒在你面前装得挺像
A thing of truth.
这是事实
Attius held no part in it.
埃提斯没有参与其中
Nor did he deserve the end that he met.
他也不该有那样的下场
This is return for the mercy I grant you?
我待你仁慈 你就这样回报我
Mercy?
仁慈
You robbed me of my husband.
你杀死了我丈夫
Your people slaughtered thousands within my city.
你的手下在城里屠♥杀♥了成百上千的人
And I now stand condemned,
我现在就因为
for trying to save but a handful from such cruelty?
救了几个人 便罪无可恕了吗
Learned at the hand of our Roman master.
这是从我们的罗马主人那里学到的
Take her life, brother.
杀了她 兄弟
And in the act let us become as one again.
然后我们就能重归于好
A thing deserved.
理所应当
Yet I will not see us become the very thing we fight against.
但我岂能跟我们的敌人一路货色
There are many who question your mind in this.
很多人在这件事情上质疑你
I question mind as well…
我也有疑虑
placing faith in you as a leader.
为何信任你 让你肩担重任
See the Romans that yet live gathered within my villa.
把幸存的罗马人带到我的宅子里去
Make further attempt against my will…
再有人胆敢违抗我的命令
follow those you have struck down this night.
就跟今晚你们杀掉的人一个下场
The man has helped us more than anyone.
他帮了我们很多很多
Yet I now doubt path he travels.
但如今我怀疑他走错了路
Then perhaps the time has come, to forge our own.
也许是时候 走我们自己的路了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!