what you can from those newly entering gate.
弄点小钱 原来是逼不得已
A fraction of what is owed to me.
这点钱还远远不够
That is all I carry.
我的家当都在这儿了
Consider it yours, toward our continued friendship.
为了我们今后的友谊 收下吧
Too small a sum, to purchase so rare an item.
跟友谊这稀罕物比起来也太少了吧
Perhaps together we can see it grow.
说不定我们能一起挣大钱呢
And both our fortunes rise.
我们都能赚足银子
Apologies.
抱歉
I will not have you speak of this.
你不准说出去
Yes, Domina.
遵命 女主人
I no longer stand as such.
我不再是女主人了
You may call me Laeta.
你可以叫我莱塔
I often dreamed of being of your house.
我常常想成为你们家的奴隶
You were one of Laurus’, were you not?
你是洛厄斯家的吧
Many nights I laid prayers to be free of him.
我无数次祈祷能够摆脱他
If only city did not need to fall in their answering.
但愿城池沦陷不是因为你的祈祷
Embrace what you have.
珍惜现在拥有的吧
All can change in sudden moment.
世事无常 瞬息万变
There, you fucking cunt!
去你的 贱♥人♥
Brictius!
布瑞克提斯
Spartacus gave clear orders.
斯巴达克斯明确下过令
No hands are to be laid upon these people.
不准对这些人动手
This Roman shit laid hands upon me,
是这罗马混♥蛋♥对我动手
snapping at robe as I passed.
我经过时抓我衣服
I but entreated for word of my sister…
我只想知道我妹妹的消息
Fuck your sister!
去你♥妈♥的♥妹妹
Unleash cock, and find it severed.
敢拔♥出♥来♥ 不想活了
All their fucking heads should be set upon pike.
他们的脑袋都应该砍了挂起来
Gratitude.
谢谢您
Owed to Spartacus.
要谢就谢斯巴达克斯
I tend to agree about the pikes.
我倒是同意把你脑袋挂起来
Wait!
等等
My sister…
我的妹妹
Fabia…
菲比娅
flaxen of hair, such as your woman.
头发是亚麻色的 跟你女人一样
I beg of you, I must know if she lives.
求求你 告诉我她是否活着
Many Roman dead.
很多罗马人死了
You join sister perhaps, touch again one of us.
你再碰我们 就跟你妹妹黄泉相会了
Please.
求求你们
I have not seen her.
我没见过她
Why Spartacus allow them live?
斯巴达克斯为什么放过他们
I hold no understanding towards it,
对此我无法理解
yet we shall honor desire.
不过我们得尊重他的意思
Gannicus, I must have words.
甘尼克斯 我有话要说
None give little girl,
小丫头不能喝不能操
not drink and fuck.
有什么好说的
She makes valid argument.
她说得很对
You must listen.
你必须听一听
I have laid eyes upon something that lends worry.
我发现了一件你们担心的事情
We have taken to each other’s arms many times.
我们这样有好多次了
Yet never have soared so high.
却从来没这么爽过
We are far from Rome.
我们远离了罗马
And tethers that prevent such flight.
也就没有了束缚
Gratitude.
谢谢
For allowing me to stay by your side.
让我陪在你身边
I would never have you leave it.
我不会让你离开的
Your presence gives much needed comfort.
你的存在让我感到特别安心
It must weigh mind.
很费心吧
This war with Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯的事
He is but nuisance, soon to fade from memory.
他只是根肉刺 很快就会拔除
My thoughts churn upon closer relation.
我忧心的是身边的人
You have said Tiberius’ wounds already mend.
你说过提比略的伤势已经好了
He will stand your word and will in coming days.
接下来他还是能代你行使权力
A weight I question placing again on so green a sapling.
责任太重 我怀疑他根本背负不起
He grows stronger each day
在父亲如阳光般的指导下
beneath warming sun of father’s guidance.
他每天都茁壮成长
Ah, Tiberius has given all to please me,
提比略倒是努力想要取悦我
to become honored soldier.
希望建功立业
Yet when eyes are greeted,
可每当我看到他
there stands only a child before me.
我看到的只是一个孩子
Playing at the games of men.
在玩成人的游戏
He has fought and bled for the glory of Rome.
他为罗马的荣耀浴血奋战过
For his Imperator.
为他的统帅
Does he not deserve to be treated
难道他不配作为你的部下
as any other beneath your command?
受到同等的对待吗
You know I stand sympathetic toward your plight.
我对你们的困境表示同情
Our numbers have unexpectedly swelled.
我们的人数超出了预料
My men and I can only provide what we ourselves can lay hand upon.
我们只能提供力所能及的帮助
It is not enough.
这还不够
Perhaps it would be,
如果没有多余的嘴巴
if resources were not drained by undeserving mouths…
吃那些粮食的话 应该是够的
You stray from subject.
你跑题了
As you from reason.
而你不理智
Do you think they would treat your people with such kindness?
你以为罗马人也会对你们一样心慈手软吗
We are not Romans.
我们不是罗马人
Nor shall we become them by acts of unnecessary cruelty.
也不会效仿他们惨无人道的行为
This fucking man!
不可理喻
I will provide you with what I can
那我便尽我所能
to feed the lofty ideals.
喂饱你的慈悲心肠
Yet fear, it shall fall short of desired mark.
但恐怕达不到你的要求
I would see target adjusted,
我要改变计划
and center struck with surer purpose.
制定更确切的目标
You wish to alter terms of our agreement?
你想修改合约条款
I would but add to it,
我只想加点内容
and see your ships filled with more promising cargo.
让你的船装满更有赚头的货物
Nemetes!
纳美特斯人
I would have words.
有话跟你说
And I would finish fucking drink.
先让我他妈的干掉这杯
Fucking Gauls.
该死的高卢人
Shitholes rivaling the Thracians…
跟色雷斯人一样操蛋
I am not fucking cur!
我又不是你养的狗
Gauls.
高卢人
Return to drink and whores,
滚回去继续喝酒玩女人
or part from this world.
不然就从这个世界消失
Choose.
你们自己选
You did not need to be so rough in demonstration.
你不用搞这么粗暴吧 给谁看呢
We both must play our part.
我们都要尽自己的职责
Now speak about what have you discovered?
快说你有什么发现
The man holds no love for Rome,
那人不爱罗马
through weight of his words.
听他的言论就知道了
How do you balance them against truth?
你怎么知道他说的是实话
I believe his loyalties mirror my own.
我相信他的忠诚和我没两样
Yet I will set final test,
但我还要最后考验一次
and gauge action against words.
看看他言行是否一致
If words prove false, so does the man.
如果他说的是谎话 那人必有问题
See it done.
查清楚
A common thing, to be so rudely handled by a brother?
自个儿兄弟都这么粗暴啊 是常有的事吗
Ah, he stands no brother to me.
他不是我的兄弟
Nor any man that has not earned my trust.
没有赢得我信任的人都不是我兄弟
I fear mood has taken sour turn.
我就怕破坏了好兴致
Come.

Let us sweeten it with drink.
我们喝酒高兴高兴
I would set desire towards greater spoils.
我看还是拿更有意思的东西高兴吧
And in the revealing of them, set true nature to light…
一边高兴 一边瞧瞧你的真面目
This precious jewel
这个美人
once stood domina to many slaves within the city.
曾是城里很多奴隶的女主人
They attended her every need.
他们满足她的一切需求
As she now attends ours…
她现在反过来满足我们了
Spartacus allows this?
斯巴达克斯允许这样吗
Fuck the gods, no.
去他妈的 当然不准

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!