He was reaching for the food, you mad cunt!
他只是去拿吃的 你这个疯女人
Attius stands with us.
埃提斯是我们一边的
He stands a fucking Roman.
他替该死的罗马人说话
Crassus denies me sharpened blade.
克拉苏不让我刮脸
Under what purpose?
为什么
Personal matter.
他的想法
Brigands of Cilicia.
西利西亚的强盗
Pirates?
海盗
The Aedile and I had an arrangement.
市政官跟我有个协议
I will not beg for my life.
我不愿意求饶
Do this thing…
找到印♥章♥
And you will be released.
你们就自♥由♥了
Your man make fight gone.
决斗的那人…跑了
Ulpianus?
乌尔比安
Tell me where they are.
告诉我他们在哪儿
I don’t know who you speak of.
我不知道你在说什么
Tell your men to advance.
让你的人准备进攻
Your father gave strict order not…
你父亲明确下令
My father desires a wolf of battle.
我父亲要的是能打仗的狼
Advance!
进攻
Stand ground, stand your fucking ground!
都别动 都他妈的给老子坚守阵地
Retreat!
撤退
There stands greater worry
目前我们还有事情
than grain carried to port by Cilician shits.
比西利西亚人带进港的粮食更重要
What would you have us feast upon? Promise of better days?
没有粮食我们吃什么 拿空口承诺当饭吃吗
I would see bellies filled with the death of Romans.
我希望吃罗马人的肉喝罗马人的血
Crassus is certain to dispatch more soldiers.
克拉苏肯定会派更多的军队来
And we should be preparing to greet them.
我们应该做好迎敌的准备
We are.
我们正在准备
By ensuring our own do not go into battle weakened by hunger.
保证我们的人不要饿着肚子上战场
Furl sails, we here for the night.
收帆 晚上在这儿过夜
Heracleo.
赫拉克里奥
How fares recent venture?
此行收获如何
If you are of a thirst, the gods have shown favor.
你要是口渴 那就天随人愿了
You carry no grain?
你没带粮食来
A clutch of amphoras so filled were liberated from Roman ship.
我们从罗马人的船上抢来了一堆罐子
Yet its captain held more stock in drink than seed of bread.
但是船长装的酒比粮食多
Wine will not feed my people.
我们不能拿酒充饥
The Romans have stored most of their harvest
为防天寒 罗马人把大多收成
against encroaching chill.
都放进粮仓了
Difficulty rises in securing such bounty.
抢粮的难度自然就增加了
As does its price?
所以价钱也要涨
Yeah.

Move back!
退后
Whoa, hold and fall to reason!
住手 不要冲动
See each to a handful, and clear them from the docks.
每人拿一把粮食 让他们离开码头
Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯
More slaves taken afoot approach gate.
不少奴隶正徒步接近城门
Will you see them to a handful as well?
你给他们也一人分一把粮食吗
Do you know of my sister?
你见过我妹妹吗
I haven’t laid eyes since the city fell.
城池沦陷后我就再没见过她
We should not be wasting what little food we have
不能把仅有的粮食浪费在
on fucking Romans. You know my mind upon subject.
该死的罗马人身上 你知道我意已决
I stand with Crixus towards it.
我跟克雷斯看法一样
I have given Laeta my word. It will not be broken.
我答应莱塔的 就决不会反悔
Let me in, please!
求求你让我进去
If you hold weapon you must give over before entering city!
进城前必须先交出武器
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Weapon?
武器
Just this.
就这个
Merci.
多谢
It seems a lifetime past, that I stood as him.
我曾经也像他一样 好像是上辈子的事了
Show brand, and see what you…
亮出烙印 看看你…
Show brand or mark,
亮出你的烙印
to prove you stand former slave and no friend of the Republic!
证明你是奴隶 不是共和国的人
We have nowhere to go!
我们无处可去了
Show me your brand.
让我看看你的烙印
The most fearsome weapons yet exposed.
这是最厉害的武器了
I would take no offense to closer inspection…
再仔细点搜查我也没意见
Open bag!
打开包裹
Put mind at ease, brother.
放松点 兄弟
You’ll have no need of this here.
你在这里用不着钱
Spartacus does not favor his people holding coin.
斯巴达克斯不喜欢随身带钱的
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
This one carries knowledge of Crassus’ army.
她说她有克拉苏军队的消息
I say about a half day’s march from our wharves.
离我们码头大概半天的路程
How great a force?
多少人
Larger than fucking city by her word.
据她说营地比城还大
Yet he has made camp and holds advance.
但他依然扎营不动
Why stay hand when it grips such numbers?
如果真有那么多人 为什么要等
He but grips his own fucking cock if he believes we will…
他早该提着老屌♥上来了 如果他认为…
Run! Fucking Romans! The Romans!
快跑 该死的罗马人 罗马人
Seal the gate!
关闭城门
Give fucking way!
快他妈让开
Fucking shits drew upon us when pressed to show brand.
要求亮出烙印的时候 那些人就动手了
Gratitude for assistance.
多谢帮忙
There is no greater glory…
干掉你的敌人
than the death of your enemy.
就是我最大的荣耀
I would lay eyes upon your brand friend.
朋友 让我看看你的烙印
Well, that presents some difficulties.
这可有点麻烦
More so if you are absent one.
要是没有 你麻烦更大
My dominus branded all his slaves close to cock and cunt,
我主人把烙印都刺在私处旁边
equally enjoyed upon drunken nights.
他喝醉时不分男女地通吃
With that knife I rid myself of him and his fucking mark…
我就用那把刀砍了他 割掉了烙印
Fall to cover and join the others.
衣服穿好 跟他们去吧
Sever their heads and set them to pike upon wall,
头砍下来 挂在城墙上
as warning against future attempt.
警告还有企图的人
Crixus, Gannicus, Agron…
克雷斯 甘尼克斯 艾力冈
I would have much needed words.
我有重要的事跟你们说
It seizes heart, to know you in such pain.
看你伤这么重 我心里不好受
A deeper wound stands removed from sight.
看不见的地方伤得更重
He has not come to your side?
他还没来看你吗
I recall my father’s grim visage
你把我送来营地时
when first you delivered me to encampment.
我依稀看见了父亲的严峻表情
I have not since laid eyes upon it.
之后再也没见到他
Place no worries in the absence.
别为这事担心
The Imperator’s mind is taken with thoughts
统帅现在满脑子都是
of coming battle against Spartacus.
怎么剿灭斯巴达克斯
We move to reclaim the city?
我们要夺回那座城吗
I have received no order to break encampment.
没有接到拔营的命令
Though a large number of men have been dispatched north.
不过派了一大队人马去北边
North?
北边
Towards what purpose?
去干什么
I do not hold your father’s confidence in such matters.
这种大事你父亲才不会告诉我
We stand as one in such regard.
也不会告诉我
What of Caesar?
恺撒呢
Does he circle fading corpse,
他是不是揪住战败的事情不放
eager to strip flesh of title as word and will of my father?
一心想代我父亲行使权力
He no longer stands among us.
他不在这里
Caesar has fallen?
恺撒死了
He but follows command.
他只是奉命办事去了
Leave us.
下去吧
You have given Caesar mission?
您给恺撒派了任务
One always intended.
我盘算已久了
He secrets himself among the rebels,
他秘密潜入了叛贼阵营
to hasten their fall.
加速他们的灭亡
The reason you ordered he remain unshorn.
所以您不许他刮胡子
To assume guise of errant slave.
就是为了让他装扮成奴隶
One must appear as wolf to be welcomed by the pack.
伪装成狼 才能混进狼群
A plan well considered.
真是妙计

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!