Open it.
打开看看
You stand a man of your word.
你果真言而有信
A very rare thing, in such a world.
当今世道你这种人不多见了
Rarer yet,
更稀罕的是
to greet my equal.
能与我匹敌的对手
Castus. Adherbal.
卡斯特斯 艾德赫伯
Bring our brothers what they are owed.
把该给这些兄弟的东西都拿来
You take leave of the city?
你连句告别的话都没有
Absent parting words?
就要离开吗
I’ve broken them to all that matter.
我跟需要告别的人说过了
If dealings with the Cilicians end as desired,
要是跟西利西亚人的交易做成了
I will buy passage far from your fucking presence.
老子就花钱买♥♥路 离你们远远的
Do you buy such for your friends as well?
你也为你的朋友们花这笔钱吗
Friends?
我朋友
Tell me where there are.
告诉我他们在哪儿
Wait! I do not know what you speak of!
等等 我不知道你在说什么
I speak of Romans. And your fucking treachery.
我说的是罗马人 你♥他♥妈♥的背叛了我们
Fuck!
去你♥妈♥的♥
You wish for blood?
你要杀人
Come then.
放马过来
And find greater challenge than that
比起拴着锁链的面包师
of a simple crafter of bread in fucking chains.
我没那么容易对付
This,
就这
this stands the sum of your offerings?
你一共就这点东西
Fuck the gods, no!
诸神操蛋 当然不是
A mere sample for your approval.
就是让你先看看
The remainder lies aboard my ships,
剩下的都在船上
too great a cargo to ferry by skiff.
太多了 一艘小船运不过来
Now that payment has been received,
现在我收了钱
I shall sail into port —
就可以开船进港了
That was not the arrangement.
这不是我们说好的
Apologies, if you fell to confusion.
抱歉让你糊涂了
Fuck your apologies.
去你♥妈♥的♥抱歉
Hold ground!
都别动
What are your thoughts?
你怎么想
That I stand the fool.
我真是蠢到家了
For laying trust in a man absent honor.
居然跟没信义的人做交易
Then perhaps the time has come. For us to…
也许是时候 让我们就此分道扬镳
forever part ways…
永不相见
We are betrayed!
我们中计了
This is not my hand!
不是我♥干♥的
Fucking pirates!
操蛋的海盗
Advance!
进攻
Romans!
罗马军队
Where the fuck is Mummius?!
莫姆缪斯死哪儿去了
Fuck!
我♥操♥
I have had my fill…
我对你们这种人
of men such as you…
早就受够了
Mummius?
莫姆缪斯
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
More come!
又有军队过来了
Spartacus…
斯巴达克斯
Attack!
进攻
Testudo!
盾牌阵
Load!
装弹
Fire!
发射
Did I not warn you of my fucking reach!
我他妈的没警告过你老子射程远吗
I warned you!
早警告过你们了
Stand ground! Retreat!
都别动 撤退
Stand your fucking ground!
都他妈的给老子坚守阵地
Retreat!
撤退
Retreat!
撤退
Totus!
托图斯
We must retreat.
必须撤兵了
No… I will not see you fall!
不 我不能让你送死
After them!
快追
Let them go!
让他们跑吧
We must return to the city! Now!
我们得马上回城
Retreat!
撤退
How stand your thoughts now, King Spartacus?
你现在怎么看 斯巴达克斯大王
Take coin.
把钱拿着
And see your ships to port.
开船进港
Come!
来吧
We go!

I thought you gone from this world.
我还以为你死在外头了
You will not so easily see me from your arms.
我可不会那么轻易就离开你
I attempted to come to your aid.
我想去支援你们
Nemetes and his shits would not open gate.
纳美特斯人和他那群混♥蛋♥不给我开门
If gate had been breached, more would have fallen.
如果城门被攻破 死的人就更多
He but followed command.
他不过是遵令行事
Confounds why the Romans attacked in such small numbers,
我不明白为什么罗马派个臭小子带这么点人
led by a boy.
就来攻打我们
It holds no sense.
根本没道理啊
Answer lay among the dead.
死人身上能找到答案
And those we mistakenly name friend.
我们认敌为友
He came at me,
他先动手的
when confronted with question of aiding Ulpianus
我问他为什么要帮乌尔比安
and the others in escape.
和其他在逃的人
You were left absent choice.
你别无选择
Would he lend hand in taking city,
他出手帮助我们夺城
only to risk life in such attempt?
就是为了拿性命开玩笑吗
He but sought to form basest clay, into something of worth.
他只是想把低贱的泥土 塑造成有价值的东西
There stands matters of more pressing concern.
还有比这更重要的事
Let us sweep city for Ulpianus and the others.
搜索全城 找到乌尔比安和其他人
I would not have Romans plotting beneath foot,
不能让罗马人密谋添乱
or seeking greater harm.
造成更大的损失
Gratitude.
多谢
There’s more over here.
这里还有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!