You are bold of words.
你这话很放肆
I have been too long at sea
我在海上待太久了
among, rough company.
跟粗人混在一起
I do not favor crashing waves.
我不喜欢大风大浪
Words from mouth such as yours
只要你开口
could move a man to forever turn from them.
我就永不再回到海上
Remove fucking hand.
你♥他♥妈♥的放手
He meant no harm.
他没有恶意
Apologies.
抱歉
I did not know you were mired in shit east of the Rhine.
我不知道一朵鲜花插在莱茵河东 一坨牛粪上
Smash him!
揍他
Agron!
艾力冈
Agron!
艾力冈
Fall from sight.
离开这儿
Revelry has struck sour note.
这欢宴有点不和谐了
I would not have senseless quarrel open gap between us.
我不希望无谓的争吵给我们之间造成裂隙
Then see it filled with coin
那就在我们交易之时
at appointed hour.
带足银子
And we shall test sureness of our footing.
看看我们这次合作牢不牢靠
Spartacus stands displeased with celebration’s end.
宴会搞成这样 斯巴达克斯很不高兴
I was not the one who caused offense.
这不是我挑起的事端
The Cilician overstepped,
西利西亚人是过分了
yet your response was–
但是你的反应也…
Was as it fucking should be.
理应如此
Jupiter himself would find cause to tremble if he laid hand upon you.
就算是朱庇特敢动你 我也要让他悔青肠子
You would battle a god for me?
你为了我敢向神宣战
I would slay all
我会杀死
that would lay attempt to wrest you from my arms.
所有敢将你从我怀中抢走的人
Strike Jupiter and the Cilician from mind.
别想什么朱庇特和西利西亚人了
I would have them of no concern to the one that holds my heart.
跟你比起来 他们都一文不值
You left absent word.
你一言不发就走了
There was a fight.
刚才有人打架
It was very loud.
弄得很吵
I leave to make shadow flesh.
我去料理那只跟屁虫了
…and to bring desire.
撩拨欲♥火♥
For you.
为你
Come.
过来
Gather your robes and leave us.
穿上衣服出去
Go.
走
She does not please?
不喜欢她吗
She is but a child.
她只是个孩子
And I would have a woman tend to my needs,
我还是喜欢成熟的女人
in brief hours before I move with Spartacus…
在我跟斯巴达克斯走之前…
Apologies.
抱歉
I would have words.
我有话想说
I would not.
还是别说了
You’ve not given opportunity towards gratitude.
你没给我说谢谢的机会
I yet draw breath because of you.
我还活着都是因为你
Your dominus fell to an act of war.
你的主人是死在战场上的
He fell to a hero sent by the gods.
他死在天赐的英雄手里
One that does not even recall your name.
英雄连你名字都不记得
My name is Sibyl.
我叫希贝儿
Sibyl.
希贝儿
And you feel you owe debt Sibyl?
你觉得你亏欠我的 希贝儿
I owe you everything.
我的一切都是拜你所赐
Then see it repaid
想还债
by staying far from my presence.
就离我 还有我这样的人
And men of my kind.
远点
You would claim all that I have earned?
你要把我辛苦赚来的都收走
All you have stolen.
都是你偷来的
Did I not stand with my brothers when city was taken,
攻占这座城的时候 我不也和兄弟们并肩
risking life beside you?
与你同生共死吗
As I did in shadow of Vesuvius
我在维苏威那些战斗中
and every fucking battle since?
不都他妈的这么干吗
As all that follow cause.
所有的人都这样
Know that you do not stand alone in sacrifice.
不光你一个人在牺牲
And what of the blacksmith?
那铁匠呢
Did you seize coin given him as well?
你给他的钱也收走了吗
You mistake command for conversation.
这是命令 不是闲聊
Fall to your purpose.
给我去干正事
You carry the balance?
钱在你手里吗
He does.
在他手里
Where is Gannicus?
甘尼克斯去哪儿了
He comes upon heel.
他歪歪倒倒的
What is left of him.
没剩几分力气了
Totus!
托图斯
Fall to task.
干正事
We are committed.
我们定好了
Nasir, take position upon wall.
纳西尔 守好城墙
I would stand with you.
我想跟你在一起
Go.
快去
I shall return shortly.
我很快就回来
Once gate closes behind us,
一旦城门在我们身后关上
do not see it raised short of my word.
没我的话谁也不许开门
Terms of stroll worsen by passing moment.
再不走就撑不住了
Keep watchful eye towards sign of betrayal.
当心有人叛变
I pray they make fucking attempt.
我倒想要他们试试
If Heracleo and his men,
要是赫拉克里奥和他手下
prove short of honor…
背信弃义
kill them where they stand.
那便就地处决
Raise the gate!
打开城门
Cilicians, by the look.
看着像西利西亚人
Why would they take landing outside Sinuessa?
他们为什么在希留爱沙城外登陆
To seek alliance.
谈判
Spartacus stands the fool
斯巴达克斯敢跟他们打交道
if he risks dealings with such as them.
那他就真蠢到家了
They are thieves of equal nature.
他们这帮毛贼就是臭味相投
And if they come to terms it would prevent my father
如果他们达成协议 那我父亲围城的计划
from starving the rebels out.
可就要失败了
A thing I will not have fall to pass.
我决不会让这种事发生
Mummius, prepare your men to advance.
莫姆缪斯 让你的人准备进攻
Advance?
进攻
Fall to fucking command.
听老子号♥令行事
Tiberius, your father gave strict order
提比略 你父亲明确下令
not to engage Spartacus.
不许与斯巴达克斯正面交锋
My father desires a wolf of battle,
我父亲要的是能打仗的狼
not a well-heeled dog.
不是亦步亦趋的狗
And this night I shall honor him
今晚我要用鲜血与死亡
with blood and death.
为他争光
We are too exposed.
我们完全没有掩护
Spartacus and his men more so,
斯巴达克斯他们离开城墙
beyond the walls of his city.
比我们更无依无靠
They spill from gate.
他们出了城门
Upon my signal only.
听我号♥令
I would give no errant cause to doubt intention.
绝不能为了一时疑心坏了大事
Nasir, what do you see?
纳西尔 你看到了什么
Shit and piss.
屁都没有
They are too far in darkness.
太远 天又太黑
What does she say?
她说什么
Roman your man make fight gone.
罗马人…决斗的那人…跑了
Ulpianus?
乌尔比安
With fat wife and others chained with him.
跟他的肥婆还有关押在一起的跑了
We must sweep the city —
必须搜索全城
No. Remain here.
不 你们留下
It may be distraction, to draw us from the gate.
有可能是声东击西 想让我们远离城门
Where do you go?
你要去哪儿
Do not tear eyes from purpose!
你好好站你的岗
Your price.
给你
As agreed upon.
我们说好的价钱
Apologies, I mean no offense, yet ah…
无意冒犯 不过这也…