I took belief in your reassurance once before.
我曾经信任过你
And now stand widow for it.
你却杀了我的夫君
I do not turn from what I have done.
我做的事由我担当
He was an honorable man!
他为人正直
Forever stricken from this world by you!
却让你给杀了
You elevate the dead beyond their worth.
你太抬举他了
You did not know him.
你又不了解他
Nor I fear did you.
你也不了解他
The name Heracleo holds meaning?
认识赫拉克里奥这个人吗
A plague upon the sea.
这人是海上的恶霸
My husband devoted much coin toward his capture.
我夫君重金悬赏他的人头
He devoted greater sum,
你夫君为了更大的好处
towards secret pact.
与他签订秘密协议
You lie.
你撒谎
Your husband provided seal of office
你夫君以公章为条件
in exchange for dispatching of his rivals.
利用他除去对手
Presented to me by Heracleo himself.
这是赫拉克里奥亲手给我的
Know that I do not take pleasure in staining cherished memory.
我并不想破坏你对他的美好印象
You tear world from grasp, and whisper of kindness.
你毁了我的整个世界 还要装好人
I whisper of opportunity.
我是给你一个机会
Heracleo seeks the Aedile’s seal.
赫拉克里奥需要市政官的印♥章♥
With it I will forge trade that will see us fed.
有了印♥章♥ 我就可以交易来粮食
It eludes discovery.
你找不到印♥章♥的
You know of the seal’s location?
你知道印♥章♥在哪里
Ennius feared rebellion,
恩尼乌斯害怕有人叛乱
and took measure to protect what was his.
所以把他的东西保管得很严
There are many places hidden to eye
他在这座城中有无数个
among his holdings throughout the city.
秘密贮藏点
Aid in revealing them,
帮我找出来
and you and your people will share equal portion
我们从西利西亚人那里交易来的好处
from what we gain in bargain with the Cilician.
肯定也有你们的一份
I would have freedom as price.
我要获得自♥由♥
For all of us.
我们所有人
Do this thing,
找到印♥章♥
and you will be released,
当我们离开希留爱沙山后
when we take leave of Sinuessa.
你们就自♥由♥了
Am I to trust your word?
我怎么才能相信你
The reason is simple.
很简单
You stand absent choice.
你没得选择
Hidden within blushed eye, the guardian spirits.
居然藏在守护神的赤瞳里
Is it a wonder the gods turned on your husband and this fucking city?
难怪诸神要遗弃你的丈夫 和这座城市呢
Let us turn from past and set gaze towards favored bargain.
过去的不要再提 还是谈我们的生意吧
And fall to much needed drink!
还要痛快喝个够
How much would you have for it?
你开价多少
I ask for nothing.
我什么都不要
Upon our abandoning the city,
等我们离开这座城后
the seal is yours.
这印♥章♥就归你了
And until such fated day?
在此之前呢
An agreement of trade.
订一个贸易协议
Coin for food.
以钱换粮
First shipment from what stores you have aboard your ships.
你船上的头一批货给我们
You would entreat Poseidon to shun robes and present ass!
你这是在要求波塞冬脱裤子露屁♥股♥
If he stood before me.
如果他在这里我就敢
Yet he does not.
可惜他不在
My supplies are of finest quality.
我的货品质上乘
Eighteen thousand denarii easily fetched if sold at port.
在港口很容易卖♥♥到一万八千第纳尔
Absent the Aedile’s seal?
没有印♥章♥的话呢
You are not the man one expects.
你这人真是不可理喻
Ten thousand denarii.
一万第纳尔
If Aedile’s wife is added to the bargain huh.
再加上市政官的老婆
You mistake me for a Roman.
我不是罗马人
I do not trade in slaves.
我不做奴隶贸易
Nor would I, if possessed with such a ripe cunt.
这样的美人 换我也不卖♥♥
Twelve thousand denarii.
一万两千第纳尔
In hour before sun’s rising,
日出前一小时
upon landing beyond city walls.
到城外的岸边交易
Beyond the city?
城外
Ground absent advantage, brother.
陆地太不安全了 兄弟
I would not sail into port, only to be set upon.
我可不愿意冒险把船开进港
Beyond city walls.
那就城外
In hour before sun rises.
日出前一小时
It is settled then.
那就定了
Now may we have fucking drink?! Huh!
这下总可以喝个痛快了吧
What fucking piss does Heracleo offer?
赫拉克里奥带来的什么狗屁酒
Absinthe, by name.
苦艾酒
I once drained six cups,
我有次一下子喝了六杯
and found myself in heated argument with imaginary cat.
然后跟一只幻想中的猫吵得不可开交
Then let us drain seven, and finish argument
那就在你离开罗马海岸之前
before you strike from Roman shores.
再喝个七杯 跟它吵完为止
Yes.

Dangerous thing.
盯着别人的男人看
Eyes upon man not your own.
是一件很危险的事情
Apologies. I meant no offense.
对不起 我无意冒犯
You want his cock inside you?
你想和他共享鱼水之欢吗
Speak, little thing.
快说 你这小东西
Nemetes, you cock eater!
纳美特斯人 你这孬种
He saved my life.
他救了我
I desire only to thank him.
我只是想谢谢他
Come.
过来
I do not care for these Cilicians.
我可不鸟这些西利西亚人
Yet they are preferred to Romans.
可罗马人很喜欢他们
My cock is magic.
我的鸡♥巴♥有魔力
Then see it vanish from sight.
从我面前消失
More wine!
再来
You’re a fool.
你真是个笨蛋
To lay trust in one stitched of lies and deceit.
竟然相信一个言而无信之徒
I’m no stranger to his kind.
我不是第一次跟这种人打交道
I thought myself so.
原以为我也是这样
Yet now replay every moment.
可我到现在还放不下
Every touch my husband laid upon me.
我夫君生前对我的每一次爱抚
Questioning truth behind them.
背后却隐藏着残酷的真♥相♥
The gods punish me for being so blind.
这是诸神对我愚蠢无知的惩罚
Would that you had let Heracleo take me,
不如让赫拉克里奥带走我
to see their wrath complete.
让我承受诸神的愤怒
I place no stock in your gods.
我不信你的神
Nor any that would seek injury
也不要那些无辜的人
for crimes against those undeserving.
经受什么诸神的惩罚
I have given command
我已经下令
that you are free to move about city.
你可以在城里自♥由♥活动
In return,
作为回报
you will lend hand
你要帮我
in seeing your people receive proper share of food.
确保那些罗马人填饱肚子
And carry word to me if any should fall to mistreatment.
如果有人遭受虐待 你就来通知我
It surprises,
真令人惊讶
how such small a weight bears such heavy burden.
这小小的镣铐压得人喘不过气来
A truth known to all who take up arms against Rome.
所有反抗罗马的人都知道这一点
You shall sleep where you are.
你就睡在这里吧
My people will turn from me,
他们如果知道我睡在这里
if I’m known to bed beneath your roof.
一定会背弃我的
My husband held stable at edge of city.
我夫君在城边有一个马厩
I would take shelter within its walls.
我要住到那里去
I sought only to provide comfort.
我只是想让你住得舒适些
Heracleo spoke the truth,
赫拉克里奥说对了
at least upon one subject.
至少有一件事说对了
You are not the man one expects.
你这人真是不可理喻
Apologies.
抱歉
Share drink, and see them accepted.
喝了这杯 我就原谅你
My cup is spoken for.
我要跟别人喝
I seek not to claim it my own.
我的兴趣不在于你喝我的酒
Merely grace lips with its nectar.
而在于双唇之间的甘露

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!