The official seal removes unwanted attention when
在大港口♥交♥易来历不明的货物
trading acquisitions in respected ports.
公章可以减少不必要的麻烦
Advantage snatched from hand,
结果你们这一动手
by fucking action of your own.
我们的好处也没了
To shit with this grinning cunt.
皮笑肉不笑的操蛋家伙
Agron. What threat does he hold?
艾力冈 他有什么能耐
Pissing on us from the sea?
在海上朝我们撒尿
You would be surprised by the reach of my stream, boy.
等尿到你身上可别吓坏了 小子
Let’s us take breath then,
我们都冷静一下
remove ourselves from heated words.
说话都注意一点
There is yet drink to be had.
来喝酒吧
Return when sun gives way to moon.
等月亮升起再过来吧
And discover if there stands cause to share cup.
到时候再看有没有举杯的理由
As you command, King Spartacus.
听凭吩咐 斯巴达克斯大王
As you command.
听凭吩咐
The man swings cock to rival Jupiter himself.
这人还真♥他♥妈♥的牛逼哄哄
Close gate upon ass, and be done with him.
关上城门 把他结果了
He may yet be of use.
这人也许还有用
Find Aedile’s seal,
找到市政官的印♥章♥
and let us weigh advantage it brings.
我们看看有没有什么好处
Cilicians!
西利西亚人
Shit rises to fill mouth.
满嘴都是屎
Have you laid eyes upon it or not?
你到底见没见过
I forge steel, not trade at fucking ports.
我只管打铁 不是码头的生意人
What need would I have of Aedile’s seal?
我要市政官的印♥章♥有什么用
Words I would have greeted sooner.
早说不就完了
Is that what it was like,
你赢得自♥由♥之前
before you gained your freedom?
就是这样子吗
Were you made to fight as an animal would,
你生来就是像野兽一样打斗吗
as you made poor Ulpianus?
就像对待可怜的乌尔比安那样
I prompted no contest. Yet you did not stop it.
不是我要耍他 但你没有阻止
What fate did you believe
当你决定帮助我们夺城时
when deciding to aid in taking the city?
以为现在是什么样子
I held no fucking choice.
我别无选择
Every man holds such at time’s end.
任何人在任何时候都有选择
You hold no love for these people, Attius.
你不喜欢那些人 埃提斯
Do not now raise vaunted concerns now.
现在就不要假装慈悲了
“These people.”
这些人
Am I not Roman, as they were?
他们是罗马人 我不是吗
As some yet are?
我和那些幸存者不一样
You stand for yourself alone.
你只代表自己
As I once stood.
我也如此
You are proof then.
你已经证明了
That basest clay
最低贱的泥土
may yet be molded into something of worth.
都可能塑造成价值连城的东西
Turn from past,
忘了过去
set eye toward new horizon,
展望全新的未来
far from this place and the man that you were.
远走高飞 改头换面
Praise fucking gods, I’ve found men of worth.
赞美诸神 终于找到能说上话的人了
What crude form do you deposit at feet?
你是从什么地方来的
Sinuessa.
希留爱沙
Spartacus has taken Sinuessa en Valle.
斯巴达克斯占领了希留爱沙山
Summon Mummius.
传莫姆缪斯
Wine.

Gratitude.
多谢
Repay favor with gift of words.
那就给我们有价值的消息
I have few of note.
没什么特别有价值的
We thought the gate secure.
我们以为城门关好了
Yet Spartacus is of the underworld,
可斯巴达克斯是从地狱来的魔鬼
able to spirit himself through wood and stone.
他能穿过木头和石头
He is but a man.
他不过是个凡人
I’ve laid eyes upon him.
我亲眼见过他
Bathed in blood and gore. The city trembling in his wake.
浑身是血和伤 整座城都为之颤抖
Spartacus is no man. He’s the Bringer of Death.
斯巴达克斯不是凡人 他是死神
And yet you live.
你不是还活着吗
Your skill in combat must equal that of the legend himself.
看来你的战斗技能跟那个传奇人物不相上下
I was paid but a few coin by the Aedile to aid in curfew.
市政官给了我一点钱帮着执行宵禁命令
I’m no soldier. Put such question aside.
我不是士兵 别管这个了
How many men does Spartacus now hold?
斯巴达克斯手下有多少人
I do not know.
我不知道
The streets were filled with them, slaughtering all in their path.
他们的人挤满了街道 一路上见人就杀
I barely made escape to the bay before they took the docks.
我赶在他们抢占码头之前逃了出来
Now it becomes clear.
现在都清楚了
In place of falling a hero, you chose to flee.
你不愿意英勇战死 而选择逃跑
And fall a coward.
当个懦夫
Have you lost mind?
你疯了吗
The man held no worth, by his own tongue.
这人没有用处 他自己说的
You are not in fucking command.
这里不归你管事
Apologies.
抱歉
I slip from reason…
我走神了
when presented with the faults of lesser men.
见到不争气的下属就控制不住脾气
Let us see body removed, and discuss–
我们先清理尸体 再商讨…
The time for words has ended.
不用商讨什么了
Break camp,
拔营
and return to my father with news of Spartacus.
回去跟我父亲报告斯巴达克斯的消息
He gave order to remain at your side.
他命令我守在你身边
I am the word and the will of Marcus Crassus.
我代马科斯·克拉苏行使权力
You are not at my side, Gaius.
你不在我身边 盖乌斯
You serve beneath me.
你在我之下
I fall to command.
那便遵命
Gather what remains of your men.
召集你的手下
We move for Sinuessa en Valle.
我们向希留爱沙山进军
We have seached the villa twice upon, and with empty hands.
我们把宅子翻了两遍 还是一无所获
Seach horn give lack result.
漫无目的地找肯定不行
Let send word to Heracleo, return to the fucking sea.
那就去告诉赫拉克里奥 让他滚回海上去
I would not beat so quick.
我不想操之过急
I’m with Agron in this.
这件事我同意艾力冈
I do not care looking at Cilicians’ eye.
我不喜欢西利西亚人的眼神
Yet he has what we do not.
他有我们没有的东西
Ships. Ships can carry grain and supplies.
船只 可以运送粮食和补给
Even when upon land blocked by Crassus.
就算克拉苏对陆地进行了封锁
And how do we strike bargain absent what he seeks.
他要的东西找不到 我们如何交易
What of Nemetes? Have you broken words?
纳美特斯那边怎么样 你问过没有
He is not lay eyes upon the seal.
他也没有看到印♥章♥
Spare picking bones the city clean seach the very coin.
他还在大海捞针一样地找
We waste effort.
纯属白费力气
There is no one among us can divine words with secret.
我们没有人能发现秘密藏好的东西
Then I should entreat miracle.
那我只能求人了
Of lofty standing.
从贵族下手
Leave us.
都出去
This stood my home.
这是我家
No longer.
不再是了
I will not beg for my life.
我不愿意求饶
I do not seek it.
我不要你的命
Only your aid.
只要你帮忙
You rob me of my husband.
你杀了我夫君
Lay waste to my city.
糟蹋我的城市
And now you call upon fucking aid?
你现在还想要我帮忙
We are at war.
我们在打仗
You and your people stand casualty.
你们有死有伤再正常不过
My own ranks question sparing a few that yet draw breath.
我们的人并不想留一个活口
I give chance to prove wisdom of it.
而我要证明留你们活命是对的
So we may live out our days
那我们就该像你们的玩物一样
as party favors for your fucking amusement?
取悦你们 供你们消遣吗
As word carries of Ulpianus?
就像乌尔比安一样
Ulpianus?
乌尔比安
Your men made him fight for crust of bread.
你的人让他为了一块面包去决斗
And claimed hand even though he stood victor.
虽然他打赢了 还是砍了他一只手
A thing I did not know of.
我并不知道这事
It shall not pass again.
这种事不会再发生了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!